Grimm Forum

Full Version: Kelly trusting Juliette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Some members of the resistance saw themselves with Renard.
It was not Trubel who told them about Nick.
(12-22-2018, 02:42 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]True, except that's not what I said. I said Meisner knew exactly where Kelly was buried.

You mean when he took Nick there? That was HW's own graveyard. HW buried Kelly there, so naturally he knew.

(12-22-2018, 12:29 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]I know there was an exchange of Diana for Viktor taking the throne. But that didn't come from an email exchange between Kelly and Juliette.

No, that deal would most likely have been made in Europe; there's no indication that HW had anything to do with what happened to Kelly. They probably got intel from Viktor that Freddie was in the US expecting to acquire his granddaughter and had called for a helicopter to pick them up.
(12-22-2018, 03:58 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]You mean when he took Nick there? That was HW's own graveyard. HW buried Kelly there, so naturally he knew.

It really doesn't matter does it? I was merely correcting the incorrect statement you made. To reiterate, I never stated Meisner knew where to find Kelly.

(12-22-2018, 12:29 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]No, that deal would most likely have been made in Europe; there's no indication that HW had anything to do with what happened to Kelly. They probably got intel from Viktor that Freddie was in the US expecting to acquire his granddaughter and had called for a helicopter to pick them up.

You're saying HW called for a helicopter to pick Juliette, the king, and Diana up?
Your statement that Meisner knew where Kelly was, mixed in with the rest of what you said, suggested that his knowledge meant he had something to do with Kelly going to the house. If that wasn't what you meant, then sorry about that.

I'm saying that Freddie called for the helicopter and that information was passed on to HW on Viktor's order. Whether HW substituted its own helicopter or Meisner and the pilot just hijacked Freddie's and did away with the original crew, no idea.
(12-22-2018, 06:48 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Your statement that Meisner knew where Kelly was, mixed in with the rest of what you said, suggested that his knowledge meant he had something to do with Kelly going to the house. If that wasn't what you meant, then sorry about that.

That wasn't what I meant. I don't like Meisner and certainly don't give him any credit for anything other than shuttling Diana out of there and pushing the king out the door of the helicopter. At the same time, I don't think all of this just fell into place because of Juliette's email to Kelly. There's just too much of a perfect fit. To me, it could point to Kelly doing exactly what posters on the forum have been wondering about all along. In other words, she questioned Juliette's email.
I think the explanation is a lot simpler. Kelly's judgement went all to hell whenever she perceived danger to her family. She screwed up years ago when she sent Nick's father away to be killed, shipped Nick away with Aunt Marie and went off on her solitary mission, and when she was told Nick was in trouble she screwed up again.
Juliette wasn't aware of Kelly's past screwups though, was she?
Nobody in the show seemed to see Kelly's actions in Rhinebeck as a screw up, so I'd say no.
(12-23-2018, 12:18 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody in the show seemed to see Kelly's actions in Rhinebeck as a screw up, so I'd say no.

Robyn was right, Kelly's characterization was blatantly assassinated. However, what Robyn did not state is that G&K also blatantly disregarded Juliette's established characterization as well by stating that, because she became a hexenbiest, she was automatically deemed an evil hexenbiest. As such, all of the characters were easily free to treat her as less than Juliette because in their eyes, she was less than Juliette.

So, pretending there was some actual background here, since the characters never looked upon Kelly's screwups as actual screwups, can it be stated that she actually screwed up? Actually, I think that would have been a perfect character flaw for Juliette to hone in on, but there was never anything presented as such. It's also obvious no one here thinks Juliette (as a hexenbiest) has suddenly been endowed with some extraordinary perception, and so, guessed that an email would lure Kelly out into the open.

Robyn stated that, "Eric's right, Juliette was a willing accomplish in Kelly kidnapping Diana, compound that with Nick’s love/trust of Juliette and Kelly’s trust isn’t unfounded."

Actually, that really isn't quite correct. The fact that Juliette willingly participated in Diana's kidnapping proves that she would not be worthy of anyone's trust. It's like stating there's honor among thieves when in reality there is no such thing.
She became bad because thought they betrayed her.
Everyone thinks what they believe, but they did not know that it would happen. She agreed to be part of the spell and they could not assure you much about it.
Until Elizabeth warned them, there could be side effects as well as it could happen if they did not do anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14