Grimm Forum

Full Version: Kelly trusting Juliette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Nick should not allow Juliette to fight with Adalind, even if she was not pregnant.

"Happy New Year"
(12-29-2018, 07:31 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Nick should not allow Juliette to fight with Adalind, even if she was not pregnant.

"Happy New Year"

Nick has nothing to do with it. No one told him he couldn't seek revenge on Kenneth. If anything, he should understand that Juliette is totally within her rights to seek vengeance on Adalind.
What rights?.
Did not have anything and that revenge sunk more to juliette.
(12-29-2018, 08:24 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]What rights?.
Did not have anything and that revenge sunk more to juliette.

I believe most of the posters currently believe that Nick had a right to avenge his mother's death. Adalind not only threatened Juliette's life but carried out the threat. Doesn't Juliette have the right to take revenge on Adalind?
I just don't see why Nick is being criticised for not placating Juliette in the police station. I would think prioritizing the protection of the unborn child and preventing Juliette from becoming a murderer would be more important. Nick trying to let perfect get in the way of better would've spelled bad news for everyone at the precinct. Remember that Juliette is the one that surprised them and not the other way around.
(12-29-2018, 09:13 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I believe most of the posters currently believe that Nick had a right to avenge his mother's death. Adalind not only threatened Juliette's life but carried out the threat. Doesn't Juliette have the right to take revenge on Adalind?

If so, allowing her to do it in the precinct in front of all those witnesses would still have been a really bad idea all around.
(12-29-2018, 03:24 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2018, 09:13 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I believe most of the posters currently believe that Nick had a right to avenge his mother's death. Adalind not only threatened Juliette's life but carried out the threat. Doesn't Juliette have the right to take revenge on Adalind?

If so, allowing her to do it in the precinct in front of all those witnesses would still have been a really bad idea all around.

Even if she sought revenge after Adalind had her baby?
Well, before Nick found out Adalind was pregnant, his response to seeing her in Renard's office was to start walking out. So my guess is the only reason he would have interfered would have been to protect Juliette from the consequences of committing homicide.

Oh, and he still wouldn't have wanted her to do it in the precinct.
Yes, but the actual outrage is over the issue of Juliette threatening Adalind's baby. I get that, and if Nick has the right to avenge his mother's death, then Juliette should have the right to seek revenge for what Adalind did to her.
At the time, Nick hadn't given up hope that Juliette could still be brought back down (his mom hadn't been killed yet), so the idea of keeping her from doing something there was no coming back from might have been a bigger consideration than Adalind's life. Juliette pre-hexenbiest would probably never have considered killing someone out of revenge.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14