Grimm Forum

Full Version: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Something tells me Diana will see Miesner, but after and finally Renard breakdown and finally admit he was wrong and sorry, for his role in the BC mess, that caused the lost of his best friend
Renard never said to Miesner how wrong he was or sorry he had to die...That's why Miesner is there..I think the next episode ( Breakfast in Bed)will finally put Miesner to rest..because I think Miesner finally successfully break down that wall Renard always have up, and Renard will finally apologize to Miesner, which sets him free,,
I also believe, before he leaves..Diana will see him and I believe, Miesner will convince Diana that her father is not a bad man and everything will be okay ...

I just since this is what will happen
The show definitely toned down Meisner so he would mesh with Team Grimm, but as lax and ineffective as he was in S5, I don’t see Meisner going to these lengths because he can’t rest in peace until Renard offers a sincere apology. Surely the show would make it about more than that.

I’m not sure Diana sees Renard as bad, but rather, she’s picking up vibes from Adalind and the others that they think he’s bad.
(02-04-2017, 06:21 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]The show definitely toned down Meisner so he would mesh with Team Grimm, but as lax and ineffective as he was in S5, I don’t see Meisner going to these lengths because he can’t rest in peace until Renard offers a sincere apology. Surely the show would make it about more than that.

I’m not sure Diana sees Renard as bad, but rather, she’s picking up vibes from Adalind and the others that they think he’s bad.
Agree would you think that Meisner is trying to get Sean to work with HW or at least put the idea in his head that HW is the way, to end BC? Meisner isn't a ghost just to for the fun of it he is part of the prophecy and the prophecy needs Sean, maybe because he is a royal.
(02-04-2017, 06:29 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 06:21 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]The show definitely toned down Meisner so he would mesh with Team Grimm, but as lax and ineffective as he was in S5, I don’t see Meisner going to these lengths because he can’t rest in peace until Renard offers a sincere apology. Surely the show would make it about more than that.

Agree would you think that Meisner is trying to get Sean to work with HW or at least put the idea in his head that HW is the way, to end BC? Meisner isn't a ghost just to for the fun of it he is part of the prophecy and the prophecy needs Sean, maybe because he is a royal.

No I think HW and BC are gone....I do believe Miesner just wants Sean to admit he was wrong ,,, Renard built that wall up for along time, as he admitted that much to Miesner....and I do believe Renard will finally crack and he will finally admit he was wrong......I do believe Miesner wants Renard back in the fold with the scoobies, but to do that he had to drag Sean kicking and screaming literally...In Renard admitting defeat or wrong doing is a show of weakness.. I think Renard knows he was wrong but to admit it..is another thing entirely..right now Sean thinks Miesner is ungratedul, that instead he should be thanking him not haunting him for taking him out of his misery , that is Renard's is now thinking..not that he helped BC destroy HW, go after his friends (scoobies) and at the end result he Miesner died.
(02-04-2017, 06:38 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]

No I think HW and BC are gone....I do believe Miesner just want Renard to admit he was wrong ,,, Renard built that wall up for along time, as he admitted he did....and I do believe Renard will fially crack and he will finally admit he was wrong......I do believe Miesner wants Renard back in the fold with the scoobies, but to do that he had to drag Sean kicking and screaming literally...In Renard admitting defeat or wrong doing is a show of weakness.. I think Renard knows this but to admit it..is another thing entirely
HW and BC are done in Portland not around the world. We also have the prophecy to think about so I'll agree to disagree on what Meisner is real up to. I base this on one of his first statements Sean I told you join the wrong side.
(02-04-2017, 06:43 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 06:38 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]

No I think HW and BC are gone....I do believe Miesner just want Renard to admit he was wrong ,,, Renard built that wall up for along time, as he admitted he did....and I do believe Renard will fially crack and he will finally admit he was wrong......I do believe Miesner wants Renard back in the fold with the scoobies, but to do that he had to drag Sean kicking and screaming literally...In Renard admitting defeat or wrong doing is a show of weakness.. I think Renard knows this but to admit it..is another thing entirely
HW and BC are done in Portland not around the world. We also have the prophecy to think about so I'll agree to disagree on what Meisner is real up to. I base this on one of his first statements Sean I told you join the wrong side.

Well since BC and HW will not figure at all in this last season..I say Miesner is there which I agree that he wants Sean to cleanse his soul....because he has to because of Diana and the prophecy
(02-04-2017, 06:29 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Agree would you think that Meisner is trying to get Sean to work with HW or at least put the idea in his head that HW is the way, to end BC? Meisner isn't a ghost just to for the fun of it he is part of the prophecy and the prophecy needs Sean, maybe because he is a royal.
(02-04-2017, 06:29 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Agree would you think that Meisner is trying to get Sean to work with HW or at least put the idea in his head that HW is the way, to end BC? Meisner isn't a ghost just to for the fun of it he is part of the prophecy and the prophecy needs Sean, maybe because he is a royal.
Do you think BC will have any significant role in S6? G&K and DG said in interviews that the BC story would not be in S6. The show even sent Trubel on an out of sight-out of mind HW mission, but left Juliette behind to be a part of S6.

The guy that’s out for Renard because he didn’t get promoted to captain might be shown having a connection to BC - with a voice on the phone. BC may promise him a place in the ranks if he takes out Renard.

But to me, BC & HW appear to be history and things are moving along as though none of it happened. Team Grimm is only focused on the stick & cloth, and Nick is back to WoW cases.
(02-04-2017, 07:00 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
Do you think BC will have any significant role in S6? G&K and DG said in interviews that the BC story would not be in S6. The show even sent Trubel on an out of sight-out of mind HW mission, but left Juliette behind to be a part of S6.

The guy that’s out for Renard because he didn’t get promoted to captain might be shown having a connection to BC - with a voice on the phone. BC may promise him a place in the ranks if he takes out Renard.

But to me, BC & HW appear to be history and things are moving along as though none of it happened. Team Grimm is only focused on the stick & cloth, and Nick is back to WoW cases.

Lt Grossante, appears in Blind date eppy 7 , to get his revenge on Renard for reneging on their deal about Grossante becoming Captain
this is also the eppy where Sean has Diana for the entire weekend. Seems to Me Grossante will wish he just let things go

Correct in Portland what if HW needs Sean worldwide like Trubel and Eve? So at the end of the season they have a reason for Renard to leave Portland? The prophecy and the stick are this season points we have to have the characters have a move on ending.
(02-04-2017, 07:08 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]

Correct in Portland what if HW needs Sean worldwide like Trubel and Eve? So at the end of the season they have a reason for Renard to leave Portland? The prophecy and the stick are this season points we have to have the characters have a move on ending.

I think Miesner wants Sean to admit he is wrong..so he can move on and build what he lost with the scoobies..right now he is isolated from everyone, even Dian who loves him has doubts....Miesner I predict after the emotional cleanse, will hint to Renard that he has to keep his guard up protect Diana at all cost...that they both will need each other..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11