Grimm Forum

Full Version: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
No one has mentioned the stick involved the grimm's and the royals. If the Royals where after the keys. They must be able to use the stick. Maybe Meisner wants to make sure Sean is on the right side because Sean is royal he will be needed.
(02-04-2017, 08:41 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]So you think with Daddy in trouble. Diana can act innocently as she moves Adalind back into Renard's circle??? lol Diana would do that lol good point
I only see it as a possibility. irukandji pointed out that the Renard/Meisner conversations weren’t accomplishing anything, which made me think Diana might be working her magic. One, she could confirm whether her father is/was working against her mother, and two, mommy might come back to daddy if he was in trouble.

Actually, I like the idea of Diana manipulating her parents back together, and driving a wedge between Nick/Adalind more than Meisner convincing Renard to see the error of his ways. In fact, with Diana’s plan, Renard would likely come to realize he shouldn’t have worked against his family’s best interest, and her family would be together. So for Diana it would be a win-win. And that child deserves a win.
(02-04-2017, 09:27 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]No one has mentioned the stick involved the grimm's and the royals. If the Royals where after the keys. They must be able to use the stick. Maybe Meisner wants to make sure Sean is on the right side because Sean is royal he will be needed.

The royals wanted the keys because they led to something the knights thought was powerful enough to keep from them. Apparently, the knight they tortured didn't reveal what it was because even the royals only had legends.
(02-04-2017, 09:41 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 08:41 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]So you think with Daddy in trouble. Diana can act innocently as she moves Adalind back into Renard's circle??? lol Diana would do that lol good point
I only see it as a possibility. irukandji pointed out that the Renard/Meisner conversations weren’t accomplishing anything, which made me think Diana might be working her magic. One, she could confirm whether her father is/was working against her mother, and two, mommy might come back to daddy if he was in trouble.

Actually, I like the idea of Diana manipulating her parents back together, and driving a wedge between Nick/Adalind more than Meisner convincing Renard to see the error of his ways. In fact, with Diana’s plan, Renard would likely come to realize he shouldn’t have worked against his family’s best interest, and her family would be together. So for Diana it would be a win-win. And that child deserves a win.

I too like the idea of Diana manipulating her parents back together. The thing that comes to question in my mind is the whole pawn shop scene with Steiger and the subsequent scene where Sean is in the cleaned out pawn shop with Meisner. What would Diana's purpose be in creating that who scenario?
(02-04-2017, 08:27 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 09:41 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Kathryn Wooten' pid='43987' dateline='1486222910']
So you think with Daddy in trouble. Diana can act innocently as she moves Adalind back into Renard's circle??? lol Diana would do that lol good point

I too like the idea of Diana manipulating her parents back together. The thing that comes to question in my mind is the whole pawn shop scene with Steiger and the subsequent scene where Sean is in the cleaned out pawn shop with Meisner. What would Diana's purpose be in creating that who scenario?
[/quote

I do not hink this has anything what so ever with Diana. I can see the scenario where she is with Sean and Diana sees Miesner and Miesner gets Diana to ask important questions, such where are his rings, who was Miesner etc. until he breaks..But Diana involved in the actual happenings that is going on with Sean 0 to no involvement
(02-04-2017, 08:44 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]I do not hink this has anything what so ever with Diana. I can see the scenario where she is with Sean and Diana sees Miesner and Miesner gets Diana to ask important questions, such where are his rings, who was Miesner etc. until he breaks..But Diana involved in the actual happenings that is going on with Sean 0 to no involvement

The other scenario I see is that it isn't Meisner at all but perhaps Conrad who is haunting Sean. That would make much more sense to me as it was Sean who killed him.
(02-04-2017, 08:44 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 08:27 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 09:41 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Kathryn Wooten' pid='43987' dateline='1486222910']
So you think with Daddy in trouble. Diana can act innocently as she moves Adalind back into Renard's circle??? lol Diana would do that lol good point

[/quote

I do not hink this has anything what so ever with Diana. I can see the scenario where she is with Sean and Diana sees Miesner and Miesner gets Diana to ask important questions, such where are his rings, who was Miesner etc. until he breaks..But Diana involved in the actual happenings that is going on with Sean 0 to no involvement

Claire is not likely to be in 606 or 608 since she is not in the press release or the cast in Imdb.

Behind scenes pictures by Claire show Diana and her equally both at Renard's and the fome. The big difference is all the fome pictures have Kelly and none of the ones at Renard's. Diana may be full grow up in only a couple of years while Kelly has 17 more years as a child. IMO Nick has good reasons why he does not want Kelly living at Renard's since he is a powerless baby who is likely to be a Grimm. Any plan that means Adalind loses Kelly to be full time at Renard's to me is plan that is not good for Diana or Kelly. The current plan already means Adalind will not be able to work so she cannot live on her own except if she gets a insurance payout ex. if Nick and/or Renard die.

For the first time Nick, Sean, Adalind, Kelly and Diana all are doing well or better so I see the co-parenting as working. We know cast members will die at the end. If Adalind and Nick would die at the end my guess is Kelly would go to Rosalee or Trubel not Renard. IMO using magic to force people to do things they do not want to only makes things worse. IMO Adalind and Sean have never been a formal couple.
(02-04-2017, 08:27 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I too like the idea of Diana manipulating her parents back together. The thing that comes to question in my mind is the whole pawn shop scene with Steiger and the subsequent scene where Sean is in the cleaned out pawn shop with Meisner. What would Diana's purpose be in creating that who scenario?
I don't see a purpose for that particular scenario per se, but it could be enough for Diana to plant the idea of Meisner haunting him inside Renard's head, and let his imagination do the rest.

If Diana wants to know for herself whether daddy wanted his family or was using them for personal gain, she wouldn't create her scenarios, she'd let things progress based on his thoughts/actions.

It might be enough for Renard to think about reaching out to Steiger for Diana to create a scenario to make that happen, but the particulars were driven by Renard's emotions.

I don't think the show is doing anything close to this, but it could be interesting.
(02-05-2017, 05:56 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 08:27 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I too like the idea of Diana manipulating her parents back together. The thing that comes to question in my mind is the whole pawn shop scene with Steiger and the subsequent scene where Sean is in the cleaned out pawn shop with Meisner. What would Diana's purpose be in creating that who scenario?
I don't see a purpose for that particular scenario per se, but it could be enough for Diana to plant the idea of Meisner haunting him inside Renard's head, and let his imagination do the rest.

If Diana wants to know for herself whether daddy wanted his family or was using them for personal gain, she wouldn't create her scenarios, she'd let things progress based on his thoughts/actions.

It might be enough for Renard to think about reaching out to Steiger for Diana to create a scenario to make that happen, but the particulars were driven by Renard's emotions.

I don't think the show is doing anything close to this, but it could be interesting.

Diana involvement on what is going on with her daddy is 0 involvement. The con-vo with her and Adalind prove it, when Diana asked who was Miesner? and when asked why , Diana said dad been saying his name a lot that night.. makes you wonder, when we see Renard talking to Miesner , he never mention Miesner 1st or last name during any of their encounters, But Diana said Sean said his name a lot lol.................what is going on with Sean is a bit supernatural and a whole lot of guilt
(02-05-2017, 06:15 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Diana involvement on what is going on with her daddy is 0 involvement. The con-vo with her and Adalind prove it, when Diana asked who was Miesner? and when asked why , Diana said dad been saying his name a lot that night.. makes you wonder, when we see Renard talking to Miesner , he never mention Miesner 1st or last name during any of their encounters, But Diana said Sean said his name a lot lol.................what is going on with Sean is a bit supernatural and a whole lot of guilt
(02-05-2017, 06:15 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Diana involvement on what is going on with her daddy is 0 involvement. The con-vo with her and Adalind prove it, when Diana asked who was Miesner? and when asked why , Diana said dad been saying his name a lot that night.. makes you wonder, when we see Renard talking to Miesner , he never mention Miesner 1st or last name during any of their encounters, But Diana said Sean said his name a lot lol.................what is going on with Sean is a bit supernatural and a whole lot of guilt
I don’t think the show is doing this scenario either. The only objective for Renard’s haunting is to move him into being an active participant on Nick’s team before the big bad shows up.

If Renard has never said Meisner’s name, is he dreaming these events and calling out Meisner’s name in his sleep? The scene witnessed in the precinct contradicts Renard dreaming, but why would Diana tell mommy that daddy says Meisner’s name a lot if he’s not? What would be her reason for bringing up Meisner if she isn’t hearing/seeing anything that’s happening? Did the show use the Adalind/Diana conversation to make Adalind aware that something’s happening so she’ll reach out to Renard, and is ignoring that viewers haven’t actually heard Renard say Meisner’s name? I get that Diana is powerful enough to sense what's happening, and even sense that her father is thinking about/talking to Meisner, but Renard has either said Meisner's name a lot or he hasn't.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11