Grimm Forum

Full Version: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(02-06-2017, 03:59 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2017, 02:55 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2017, 02:15 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Did Eve see Conrad in the underworld?

Eve may suffer another dead grip later in the season again.

608 Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) is still feeling the after effects of the death grip.

So she did not see Conrad then, right?
No last time we had seen Conrad he was dead on the floor at the FOME....the spoiler did say that Eve will be confronted,connect with an evil she had met/known before..so what evil Eve met???Bonaparte seem be the most evil
(02-06-2017, 02:15 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Did Eve see Conrad in the underworld?

I don't know if the dead guy who grabbed Eve's arm was identified by name, but I assumed Eve would see him again. He was covered with the symbols she's been obsessing over.

Who knows what G&K have planned, but it seems like, other than Meisner as a ghost/illusion, all the dead from S5 are out of the picture.

Not the first time.

(02-06-2017, 03:53 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]So you think it will be later rather than sooner when Adalind finally voices her concerns over Diana being actively involved in Nick's Grimm activities?
IMO if Diana and/or baby Kelly actually get the stick and hurt themselves that is where Adalind will be mad at Nick and go to Sean for help. Once Nick knows Diana is going into the tunnels Nick needs to do more to hide it!!!!

IMO the last few shows Adalind is spending more time with Renard and Diana based on behind the scenes pictures and Claire has the high heel height she uses with Sean but most likely not with Kelly. She might have Rosalee take care of him to keep him out of danger near the end of the show. Rosalee may take Kelly with them when they move.[/quote]
I don't see Adalind handing over her baby to someone else to raise. She was willing to go on the run for Diana despite the dangers, just to keep them together. If it was Diana, Nick would be okay sending her off, but not so much Kelly.
[/quote]

At the end of the show a great evil may be after Diana and in that case Adalind be may be forced to temporarily give Kelly up for her childrens safety. Nick at that point could even be the big bad too.
Quote:[quote='MarylikesGrimm' pid='44443' dateline='1486422554']
Not the first time.

I don't recall her going to hell a second time.
(02-06-2017, 04:26 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:[quote='MarylikesGrimm' pid='44443' dateline='1486422554']
Not the first time.

I don't recall her going to hell a second time.

I am suggesting that Eve may suffer another dead grip later in the season again.

from press release
(02-06-2017, 04:09 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]At the end of the show a great evil may be after Diana and in that case Adalind be may be forced to temporarily give Kelly up for her childrens safety. Nick at that point could even be the big bad too.
I'm not understanding why Adalind and the children wouldn't flee to safety together, especially if Nick is the big bad.
(02-06-2017, 04:29 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2017, 04:09 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]At the end of the show a great evil may be after Diana and in that case Adalind be may be forced to temporarily give Kelly up for her childrens safety. Nick at that point could even be the big bad too.
I'm not understanding why Adalind and the children wouldn't flee to safety together, especially if Nick is the big bad.

If Nick is the only big bad then I agree with you. If there is more than one it could be a problem. If the underworld is after Diana and Nick is also a big bad having powerless Kelly could become an issue with Diana.
(02-06-2017, 04:32 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2017, 04:29 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]

If Nick is the only big bad then I agree with you. If there is more than one it could be a problem. If the underworld is after Diana and Nick is also a big bad having powerless Kelly could become an issue with Diana.
Well, I guess Adalind will see who her new best friends consider more important - Nick or Diana.
I could see Adalind fleeing to Sean's because being at Nick becomes to dangerous because of his being controlled by the stick. Leaving only Eve there to help him deal with the stick. Adalind will seem like the only sane one not under the influence.
You will have Nick and Eve dealing with the stick. You will have Sean and Diana dealing with the symbols and the ghost.
That will leave Adalind as the one holding it together, instead of the cause of the chaos.
Are you referring to only those four because of their current/past relationships? There’s no reason, for now, that Monroe & Rosalee, Hank, and Wu won’t be thinking clearly. Although by then, Rosalee might be even more determined not to get pulled into Nick’s current chaos.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11