Grimm Forum

Full Version: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I am really beginning to find these conversations with Meisner on the totally boring side. Renard isn't asking the right questions and Meisner isn't volunteering any answers. It's like a round and round with these two. It also has been making me wonder if perhaps the reason why this is being drug out to this point and the reason why Sean can see Meisner and no one else can is because Sean is also a ghost.
(02-04-2017, 07:08 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Correct in Portland what if HW needs Sean worldwide like Trubel and Eve? So at the end of the season they have a reason for Renard to leave Portland? The prophecy and the stick are this season points we have to have the characters have a move on ending.
HW had no interest in sending ‘Eve’ on assignment with Trubel. I think the only reason HW was mentioned was because G&K didn’t want to include the Trubel character in WoW episodes and pay the actor for insignificant scenes, because Trubel doesn’t really have anything to offer in stick/cloth research.

(02-04-2017, 07:40 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I am really beginning to find these conversations with Meisner on the totally boring side. Renard isn't asking the right questions and Meisner isn't volunteering any answers. It's like a round and round with these two. It also has been making me wonder if perhaps the reason why this is being drug out to this point and the reason why Sean can see Meisner and no one else can is because Sean is also a ghost.
Has there ever been a conversation on Grimm that was informative or proactively deflected bad things from happening?
(02-04-2017, 07:54 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 07:08 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Correct in Portland what if HW needs Sean worldwide like Trubel and Eve? So at the end of the season they have a reason for Renard to leave Portland? The prophecy and the stick are this season points we have to have the characters have a move on ending.
HW had no interest in sending ‘Eve’ on assignment with Trubel. I think the only reason HW was mentioned was because G&K didn’t want to include the Trubel character in WoW episodes and pay the actor for insignificant scenes, because Trubel doesn’t really have anything to offer in stick/cloth research.

(02-04-2017, 07:40 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I am really beginning to find these conversations with Meisner on the totally boring side. Renard isn't asking the right questions and Meisner isn't volunteering any answers. It's like a round and round with these two. It also has been making me wonder if perhaps the reason why this is being drug out to this point and the reason why Sean can see Meisner and no one else can is because Sean is also a ghost.
Has there ever been a conversation on Grimm that was informative or proactively deflected bad things from happening?

Lol, you're right. However, this one seems to be dragging out to the point of ad nauseum. I thought at one point Renard was actually looking for Meisner to appear yet again to tell him, yet again, nothing of any importance. Which of course makes me wonder if they're both ghosts.

I sense Miesner is trying to get Renard to admit he is wrongand the more he refuse to admit it to himself tha more Miesner becomes more and more real..Renard has increased feeling guilty ..Miener is trying, I think to get Renard to admit it...now the Reason Miesner is going through all this trouble to get his friend to admit it?? to see the light?? When he could just let Renard crash and burn ...maybe he is trying to save him... it could be that Miesner has to get Renard to see his guilt to move forward with the Scoobies and help them what will happen soon.
I did find it very interesting , that Renard felt Miesner presence in the room , before we knew he was there. Remember Renard drinking looking out the window. Then replied are you going to follow me everywhere
(02-04-2017, 07:58 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]

I sense Miesner is trying to get Renard to admit he is wrongand the more he refuse to admit it to himself tha more Miesner becomes more and more real..Renard is wracked with guilt..Miener is tryi gI think to get Renard to admit it...now the Reason it could be that Miesner has to get Renard to see his guilt to move forward with the Scoobies because what will happen soon

That could very well be. But the more I see this round and round with the two men, where neither is making sense, the more it makes me think that maybe both of them could be ghosts and Sean, in essence, is the first character to have died so to speak.
(02-04-2017, 08:01 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 07:58 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]

I sense Miesner is trying to get Renard to admit he is wrongand the more he refuse to admit it to himself tha more Miesner becomes more and more real..Renard is wracked with guilt..Miener is tryi gI think to get Renard to admit it...now the Reason it could be that Miesner has to get Renard to see his guilt to move forward with the Scoobies because what will happen soon

That could very well be. But the more I see this round and round with the two men, where neither is making sense, the more it makes me think that maybe both of them could be ghosts and Sean, in essence, is the first character to have died so to speak.

Naw Diana would know if daddy was dead.....
Renard needs to admit his guilt I think that is what this is all about
the more guilty he feels the more his vision become real..such as the pawnshop, he is being sleep deprived now..seems Miesner is not letting Renard sleep, which helps Miesner break down Renard defenses..Miesner knows Sean better than anyone. He knows how Renard thinks, work what makes him tick, he also knows his weaknesses, ...Renard is a tough nut to crack..so the only way to break through is what he is doing now. Mental torture......I think this will end next episode, because we learns Renard will find Diana's drawings in eppy 8 in Eppy 7 he has to deal with Lt.Grossante and there is no mention of hauntings
(02-04-2017, 07:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, you're right. However, this one seems to be dragging out to the point of ad nauseum. I thought at one point Renard was actually looking for Meisner to appear yet again to tell him, yet again, nothing of any importance. Which of course makes me wonder if they're both ghosts.
There’s always a possibility this is all in Renard’s head, and it’s possible Diana is pulling the strings. She did ask Adalind about Meisner of the blue, and Meisner pointed out his personal connection with Diana to Renard.

But then, consider how the Wesen uprising dragged out for twenty episodes then amounted to nothing more than a personal vendetta between Nick and Renard in the last two.
(02-04-2017, 08:24 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 07:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, you're right. However, this one seems to be dragging out to the point of ad nauseum. I thought at one point Renard was actually looking for Meisner to appear yet again to tell him, yet again, nothing of any importance. Which of course makes me wonder if they're both ghosts.
There’s always a possibility this is all in Renard’s head, and it’s possible Diana is pulling the strings. She did ask Adalind about Meisner of the blue, and Meisner pointed out his personal connection with Diana to Renard.

But then, consider how the Wesen uprising dragged out for twenty episodes then amounted to nothing more than a personal vendetta between Nick and Renard in the last two.

Remember Diana told Adalind ,after asking her mom who was Miesner? and Adalind said a friend, Then asked why?? Diana said she hear daddy say his name a lot and that he was talking to or about him . That's why Diana asked about Miesner lol I found it funny , when Diana remembers Miesner as the person who wanted to see if the king can fly...and then she said obviously not lol
(02-04-2017, 08:31 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Remember Diana told Adalind ,after asking her mom who was Miesner? and Adalind said a friend, Then asked why?? Diana said she hear daddy say his name a lot and that he was talking to or about him . That's why Diana asked about Miesner lol I found it funny , when Diana remembers Miesner as the person who wanted to see if the king can fly...and then she said obviously not lol

Diana is as cunning as her father, and much more intelligent than her mother. Diana may not have anything to do with her father's haunting, but it's not because she isn't capable to.

If daddy is in trouble, mommy might go to him.
(02-04-2017, 08:37 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2017, 08:31 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Remember Diana told Adalind ,after asking her mom who was Miesner? and Adalind said a friend, Then asked why?? Diana said she hear daddy say his name a lot and that he was talking to or about him . That's why Diana asked about Miesner lol I found it funny , when Diana remembers Miesner as the person who wanted to see if the king can fly...and then she said obviously not lol

Diana is as cunning as her father, and much more intelligent than her mother. Diana may not have anything to do with her father's haunting, but it's not because she isn't capable to.

If daddy is in trouble, mommy might go to him.
So you think with Daddy in trouble. Diana can act innocently as she moves Adalind back into Renard's circle??? lol Diana would do that lol good point
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11