Grimm Forum

Full Version: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(02-06-2017, 06:09 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]Although by then, Rosalee might be even more determined not to get pulled into Nick’s current chaos.

Rosalee and Monroe can get the help they need by moving near family.
(02-06-2017, 04:29 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2017, 04:26 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:[quote='MarylikesGrimm' pid='44443' dateline='1486422554']
Not the first time.

I don't recall her going to hell a second time.

I am suggesting that Eve may suffer another dead grip later in the season again.

from press release
608 Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) is still feeling the after effects of the death grip.

She could very well. But I don't recall Eve directly coming face to face with Conrad during her trip to hell. A man grabbed her, but it was not Conrad.

(02-06-2017, 03:06 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]It’s reasonable that Bonaparte would now know that Diana killed him, Renard was merely her puppet. And aside from being dead, Bonaparte would applaud her initiative.

I don’t think Bonaparte is interested in a happy family other than Renard, Adalind, and Diana working together makes them stronger. Bonaparte’s objective would be to finish what he started, and theoretically could accomplish that from the underworld via Renard.

Two possible problems with this scenario is: Will the show have Adalind work against Nick again - even if he breaks her heart, and is this too much about Renard, Adalind, and Diana to sufficiently be about Nick? Because whatever they have planned with Renard’s haunting, it will ultimately be about Nick and his final battle, not Renard’s, Adalind’s, or Diana’s character evolution.

For me personally, I hope they don't even hint at a possible bad Adalind. As far as I'm concerned, she can get fed up with Nick and hurl him through the second story window, but I don't want her being anyone's evil henchman again.

I don't think Conrad is interested in uniting the three of them to make a happy family either. But, there could be a spell or something where he needs all three of them together to make some kind of power struggle happen. The dead have been prominent in Grimm lately which makes me think it's the dead that the scoobies will have to fight.
(02-07-2017, 08:15 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think Conrad is interested in uniting the three of them to make a happy family either. But, there could be a spell or something where he needs all three of them together to make some kind of power struggle happen. The dead have been prominent in Grimm lately which makes me think it's the dead that the scoobies will have to fight.
So Renard, Adalind, and Diana are a sort of catalyst. Which side they may be on isn't the issue?

It's an interesting scenario, and would definitely work if the show's planning to use characters who have died. And it explains why Bonaparte would use Meisner's form instead of his own.
(02-07-2017, 08:15 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think Conrad is interested in uniting the three of them to make a happy family either. But, there could be a spell or something where he needs all three of them together to make some kind of power struggle happen. The dead have been prominent in Grimm lately which makes me think it's the dead that the scoobies will have to fight.
Two elements we’ve haven’t seen yet are the ring’s spell in action and one of the group betraying Nick. Both would fit well in your scenario. The ring might draw Adalind to Renard, which will unite Renard/Adalind/Diana, and make Adalind the one to betray Nick.

I know Bonaparte talked about Adalind taking off the ring being painful for her children, but if Bonaparte said exactly what he meant, he’ll be the first character on the show to do that. Plus, if Adalind is drawn to Renard by magic she won’t be interested in taking the ring off.
(02-08-2017, 02:57 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
Two elements we’ve haven’t seen yet are the ring’s spell in action and one of the group betraying Nick. Both would fit well in your scenario. The ring might draw Adalind to Renard, which will unite Renard/Adalind/Diana, and make Adalind the one to betray Nick.

I know Bonaparte talked about Adalind taking off the ring being painful for her children, but if Bonaparte said exactly what he meant, he’ll be the first character on the show to do that. Plus, if Adalind is drawn to Renard by magic she won’t be interested in taking the ring off.

Adalind is not in 606 or 608. In 607, Eve is visited by a dark force. My bet, if Eve/Juliette or another team person might be tricked by the hotel guy in 607. Having Nick propose marriage to every women but Adalind at the getaway might be a way to turn Adalind towards BC or Renard by having her leave Nick on her own. Was there a role for the ring in midsummer dream?
(02-08-2017, 03:52 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2017, 02:57 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]

Adalind is not in 606 or 608. In 607, Eve is visited by a dark force. My bet, if Eve/Juliette or another team person might be tricked by the hotel guy in 607. Having Nick propose marriage to every women but Adalind at the getaway might be a way to turn Adalind towards BC or Renard by having her leave Nick on her own. Was there a role for the ring in midsummer dream?
I am wondering Adalind is not in episode 608 because what Nick did at the getaway, Maybe Adalind believe Nick as a grimm could have stop what he was urging with Rosalee , that subconsciously he wish he was with Rosalee and Adalind took the kids to get away from everyone.
I was just adding to irukandji’s theory that Bonaparte might be behind Renard’s haunting to reunite the three, but don’t really know what episodes Adalind is or isn’t in. I wasn’t thinking about this occurring in any specific episode, just a speculation of what could happen.

As for Adalind leaving with the children over something Nick did while under the influence of magic - I think it would take a lot more than that to make her leave or even question that Nick doesn’t love her. If the show does that, G&K really are playing the character as having the maturity of teenagers.
(02-08-2017, 04:26 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]I was just adding to irukandji’s theory that Bonaparte might be behind Renard’s haunting to reunite the three, but don’t really know what episodes Adalind is or isn’t in. I wasn’t thinking about this occurring in any specific episode, just a speculation of what could happen.

As for Adalind leaving with the children over something Nick did while under the influence of magic - I think it would take a lot more than that to make her leave or even question that Nick doesn’t love her. If the show does that, G&K really are playing the character as having the maturity of teenagers.

I thought midsummer dream is based on adults acting like teenagers so G&K is thinking that way.
(02-08-2017, 04:26 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]I was just adding to irukandji’s theory that Bonaparte might be behind Renard’s haunting to reunite the three, but don’t really know what episodes Adalind is or isn’t in. I wasn’t thinking about this occurring in any specific episode, just a speculation of what could happen.

Also if anyone understands spell work it would be Adalind.
It may be to break the spell it take true loves kiss. Something that Adalind tries without success but Eve is able to achieve. For all that has happened Juliette will always be Nicks true love.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11