Grimm Forum

Full Version: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(02-09-2017, 07:01 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2017, 06:55 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2017, 05:18 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]After the tunnel, she did look embarrassed when Nick showed up and said she shouldn't be there. After three days or however long it was done in the tunnels where sound clearly travels, I'd be mortified if I was her.

I have been wondering about that scene. Eve said she couldn't leave which tells me the stick made her stay. Did it force her to stay so that she would be discovered, possibly by Nick? I am wondering if there's going to be a future confrontation between them.
Could the draw the relic has on Nick be at work here after she held the relic for the second time? We know Grimm's have no problem with the coins, so a Grimm may have less problem with the relic that others. Eve could be like Renard and the coins or Hank and the coins not wanting to give them up. Eve is having the same problem.

No, I don't think it was that. Nick was contacted by the stick to alert him that Eve was handling it. However, unlike him, it appears she was able to put it back in the box and was not lured back to the box to handle it again. She communicated to Adalind that she tried to leave but could not. She was being restrained by something. Was that something the stick? If so, was that so Nick would know she was handling it?
(02-09-2017, 07:07 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2017, 05:18 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]After the tunnel, she did look embarrassed when Nick showed up and said she shouldn't be there. After three days or however long it was done in the tunnels where sound clearly travels, I'd be mortified if I was her.

I have been wondering about that scene. Eve said she couldn't leave which tells me the stick made her stay. Did it force her to stay so that she would be discovered, possibly by Nick? I am wondering if there's going to be a future confrontation between them.
Could the draw the relic has on Nick be at work here after she held the relic for the second time? We know Grimm's have no problem with the coins, so a Grimm may have less problem with the relic that others. Eve could be like Renard and the coins or Hank and the coins not wanting to give them up. Eve is having the same problem.

No, I don't think it was that. Nick was contacted by the stick to alert him that Eve was handling it. However, unlike him, it appears she was able to put it back in the box and was not lured back to the box to handle it again. She communicated to Adalind that she tried to leave but could not. She was being restrained by something. Was that something the stick? If so, was that so Nick would know she was handling it?
Nick didn't know she handled it only that he got weak for a time, and he still doesn't know why. As for not being lured back the relic burned her hand, so she would be a little put off handling it a second time but still hearing the call.

Now for a twist what if the relic wanted her death for handling it? Keep her in the tunnels until she died?
(02-09-2017, 07:17 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]

Nick didn't know she handled it only that he got weak for a time, and he still doesn't know why. As for not being lured back the relic burned her hand, so she would be a little put off handling it a second time but still hearing the call.

Now for a twist what if the relic wanted her death for handling it? Keep her in the tunnels until she died?

While these explanations could make sense, there is no explanation as to why Eve was restrained from leaving.
(02-09-2017, 07:21 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2017, 07:17 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2017, 06:55 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I have been wondering about that scene. Eve said she couldn't leave which tells me the stick made her stay. Did it force her to stay so that she would be discovered, possibly by Nick? I am wondering if there's going to be a future confrontation between them.

While these explanations could make sense, there is no explanation as to why Eve was restrained from leaving.
She wasn't restrained Adalind got her out of the tunnels. The only thing holding her there was her doing it to herself. So we have to wait and see if the relic is like the coins and only a Grimm can resist (note I didn't say resist for how long) without help. The relic power may be more than even a Grimm can resist.
(02-09-2017, 07:31 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]She wasn't restrained Adalind got her out of the tunnels. The only thing holding her there was her doing it to herself. So we have to wait and see if the relic is like the coins and only a Grimm can resist (note I didn't say resist for how long) without help. The relic power may be more than even a Grimm can resist.

I don't know why you see her as someone who would deliberately lie and do something different than what she said. Eve's not been prone to lying. If she said she couldn't leave, I believe something was restraining her from leaving. It could be the stick, it could be the dead, but I am not convinced she deliberately prevented herself from leaving. But we'll just have to leave this one as is and do our usual agree to disagree.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11