Grimm Forum

Full Version: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
We know that Diana can be in two places at once, so the question. Was she in the fome with Sean and Conrad or did she just use Sean to kill Conrad? Was she watching Daddy when he killed Meisner and because she knew Meisner and liked him, could she have brought back his ghost? Is this the threads point or am I off in left field?
(02-05-2017, 06:49 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]We know that Diana can be in two places at once, so the question. Was she in the fome with Sean and Conrad or did she just use Sean to kill Conrad? Was she watching Daddy when he killed Meisner and because she knew Meisner and liked him, could she have brought back his ghost? Is this the threads point or am I off in left field?

I say no to either...Diana has not seen Miesner..but she wish she sees him again living or dead, which proves Diana is not responsible for her father break down and Miesner visions or what ever they are.
Diana was at the mansion on her bed, when she had daddy kill Bonapart, what I am not sure of is whether, because Sean is apart of Diana (DNA and all) that she is attune to him, making him easy to manipulate . another thing, Diana unwilliness to admit her part in Bonapart's death is still a mystery. Even though Renard knows Diana part in Conrad death..he still seems unsure that subconsciously he did not want Conrad dead and did it himself.
(02-05-2017, 06:49 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]We know that Diana can be in two places at once, so the question. Was she in the fome with Sean and Conrad or did she just use Sean to kill Conrad? Was she watching Daddy when he killed Meisner and because she knew Meisner and liked him, could she have brought back his ghost? Is this the threads point or am I off in left field?
Your speculation fits fine in this discussion. We’ve actually discussed the possibility of Diana creating Renard’s haunting, either in this thread or one of the others. There’s so many threads about the Meisner/Renard haunting and posts crossing from one the other, I get confused about who posted what where.Tongue

Diana didn’t appear to be at the loft, even as a projection. She was shown in her bedroom, same as when she killed Rachael. But it’s reasonable to assume she sensed Meisner’s death and that Bonaparte and Renard were involved. Diana suddenly bringing up Meisner to Adalind doesn’t make sense if she isn’t involved, or at least aware of what’s happening to Renard. If she isn’t involved or aware, then the show contrived a conversation that has no basis just so Adalind might suspect Renard is having nightmares about Meisner. Because as Kathryn pointed out in another post, Renard has never said Meisner’s name out loud.
Seems to me Diana was playing with mommy and wanted to see her reaction to Miesner name...because Adalind did not give the impression either way, when all of a sudden Diana knew he was on the helicopter, where he told Diana ,let's see if he can fly...I believe Diana will be there , when Renard finally cracks and see Miesner
When Meisner shows up Sean would have no reason to use his name. If Sean is having nightmares about Meisner showing up he would have reason. As viewers we have seen Diana can see the symbol. It is only speculation that she has a conection with the underworld. It is also speculation that Meisner has the same conection. There is nothing that shows Diana even has awareness of the underworld let alone can manipulate it by creating the Meisner aborition.
While I like the idea of Diana manipulating her parents together, I don't think any of this is her doing. I also don't believe it's Meisner either. He was simply a human and never showed any special powers. Not being such a saint either, I can't imagine some higher power choosing him to be the one to redeem Renard. Grimm just doesn't work well with redemption.

I still think it could be Conrad behind this. If Conrad could read minds, as being proposed here, then Conrad would certainly know of Renard's alliance/relationship with him. He would also know of Adalind's relationship with Meisner. Diana also interacted positively with Meisner. He's a positive constant among all three of them and could be used as a weapon against all three.

It also makes me wonder if Diana actually killed Conrad, or if Conrad manipulated the events in order to appear dead. I think the point of this is to get Adalind, Renard and Diana together so they can go to the scoobies for help.

Is the ghost we saw flying around Renard Conrad's ghost? I think it could very well be.
...unless it really isn't Meisner at all, and someone ELSE is trying to drive Renard crazy. Diana is the most likely suspect, but why would she make her own dad go nuts? Or could Viktor be responsible somehow? We haven't heard a peep from him since he disappeared near the end of the fourth season.
(02-05-2017, 11:43 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]...unless it really isn't Meisner at all, and someone ELSE is trying to drive Renard crazy. Diana is the most likely suspect, but why would she make her own dad go nuts? Or could Viktor be responsible somehow? We haven't heard a peep from him since he disappeared near the end of the fourth season.

Like Miesner was trying to tell sean they have real issues to talk through..so until Renard is willing to listen
I see Sean is talking over/through Miesner and Miesner is talking in riddles..but he did tell Sean they have real issues to go through, But Renard was to wired/tired and angry to ask what they were.
But Meisner/whoever telling Renard they have issues to work through doesn't confirm one way or the other what those issues are. The end result would be good or bad, depending on the entity's objective.

irukandji, on Grimm, Meisner would be considered one of the good guys. He fits right in with the bunch.
(02-05-2017, 12:19 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]But Meisner/whoever telling Renard they have issues to work through doesn't confirm one way or the other what those issues are. The end result would be good or bad, depending on the entity's objective.

irukandji, on Grimm, Meisner would be considered one of the good guys. He fits right in with the bunch.

Miesne would betray them in a heart beat, If he believe what he is doing is right or more right than what the group wants
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11