Grimm Forum

Full Version: Miesner will succeed in breaking Renard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(02-05-2017, 12:21 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Miesne would betray them in a heart beat, If he believe what he is doing is right or more right than what the group wants
I wasn't implying that Meisner was evil or would betray them, but that perhaps Meisner's being used or an entity is using his form.
(02-05-2017, 12:32 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2017, 12:21 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Miesne would betray them in a heart beat, If he believe what he is doing is right or more right than what the group wants
I wasn't implying that Meisner was evil or would betray them, but that perhaps Meisner's being used or an entity is using his form.

hmmmm he is more snarky than his living body ever was....I thought Miesner was a separate entity from Sean, only because of the visions he was having, or the bullet casing and picking up a gun..that he was not even thinking about Miesner...the last time he somewhat thought about him, when he arrived back at the mansion after the killing and told Adalind he had a terrible day and when Nick accuses Renard killing Miesner in cold blood. Other than those 2 times..Renard buried him behind the wall with all the rest ...Miesner did say he was not following Renard he was haunting him, Hopefully we finally find out in the eppy Breakfast in Bed...because I see in the following eppy 7 and 8 there is no mention of hauntings
(02-05-2017, 12:38 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]hmmmm he is more snarky than his living body ever was....I thought Miesner was a separate entity from Sean...
No, I didn't mean Renard was channeling Meisner. But that Bonaparte, something from the underworld, or whatever, might be taking Meisner's form because Renard knows Meisner and that he's dead, so he'd assume Meisner was a ghost and hunting him.
(02-05-2017, 12:19 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]irukandji, on Grimm, Meisner would be considered one of the good guys. He fits right in with the bunch.

Yes, but what I was saying is that Meisner's mission in death would not be to come back to redeem Renard, in my opinion. Meisner is the one positive person I can think of right off hand that Sean, Adalind, and Diana share in common. It makes sense that Conrad, if he can read minds, as is posted here, would take that one common person to unite Sean, Adalind, and Diana back together.
(02-05-2017, 10:08 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2017, 12:19 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]irukandji, on Grimm, Meisner would be considered one of the good guys. He fits right in with the bunch.

Yes, but what I was saying is that Meisner's mission in death would not be to come back to redeem Renard, in my opinion. Meisner is the one positive person I can think of right off hand that Sean, Adalind, and Diana share in common. It makes sense that Conrad, if he can read minds, as is posted here, would take that one common person to unite Sean, Adalind, and Diana back together.
After being kiled by Renard...I do not think Conrad would ome back just to make Renard happy
I don't think he's coming back to make Renard happy.
I'm still of the impression that Conrad is behind Sean's haunting, but what about Eve? Could she be orchestrating the hauntings and if so, what would be her motive?
(02-06-2017, 12:13 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still of the impression that Conrad is behind Sean's haunting, but what about Eve? Could she be orchestrating the hauntings and if so, what would be her motive?

I think that Conrad B will try to haunt Eve in 607 as the evil force that comes back.
(02-06-2017, 12:21 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2017, 12:13 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still of the impression that Conrad is behind Sean's haunting, but what about Eve? Could she be orchestrating the hauntings and if so, what would be her motive?

I think that Conrad B will try to haunt Eve in 607 as the evil force that comes back.

Why Eve?
(02-06-2017, 01:10 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2017, 12:21 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]

Why Eve?

Who was the last really evil person that is dead and might be able to come back that Eve saw? Conard B might try to take her to underworld.

Meanwhile, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) gets a visit from a dark force that she has seen before

"LOVE" IS IN THE AIR ON MONROE'S BIRTHDAY WEEKEND GETAWAY - Rosalee (Bree Turner) surprises Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) with a getaway for his birthday and invites most of the gang to join them. Things take a shocking turn when a hotel employee targets Nick (David Giuntoli) in an effort to avenge his father. Meanwhile, Eve (Bitsie Tulloch) gets a visit from a dark force that she has seen before. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard (Sasha Roiz) spends the weekend with Diana (guest star Hannah R. Loyd) when a former ally decides to get even. Russell Hornsby, Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee also star.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11