Grimm Forum

Full Version: "Good Intentions" in Grimm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(01-07-2019, 02:57 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: she had no idea they’d actually succeed in the plan to turn Juliette.
As pissed off as Juliette was, how would Adalind not think Juliette would want revenge.Juliette has already scared Adalind with the statue.
Quote:Even Rispoli who was head of Verat was shocked at just how far Kenneth was able to get Juliette to go, he stated he never actually thought she go through with it to Kenneth
Rispoli and Kenneth did not know that Adalind had really pissed her off in the station. Remember she left and went and burned the trailer. If that did not suggest to Nick and Adalind that Juliette was pissed, and will to even hurt Nick. That should have been more then enough for one of them to at least ask the question. The big question. ADalind what was the plan for getting Diana. Kenneth used used the same plan Juliette and Victor was using. Us Juliette to get to Nick mom. That is what Adalind and Victor where going to do. That is what Kenneth and Juliette did.
Why did she tell Nick about Kenneth because Kenneth had her child and Nick said he would take care of her and his child. After discovering his mothers head. Nick then ask, and Adalind says that would be Kenneth. That he took over after Victor and where to find them. Good information to know before they attacked his mother at his house. He then ends with they couldn't have known they would have gotten Diana tonight. Adalind says nothing about if Juliette is with them, they could not have known your mother was coming. Information that Adalind knew and would have been really helpful in episode 21. Even the part about Nick saying the Royals have Diana. Adalind goes, I thought she was with your mother. Remember Adalind was not suppose to know Kelly had Diana. If she knew that then the Royals knew. Remember she only knew because with the Royals help they figured it out. Here is another thing that makes me wonder about Adalind. When she was telling Nick she was sorry about his mother. That she died trying to save her daughter. What was that look she gave after Nick left.

Just a few items to remind you. The original plan with Viktor and Adalind was to grab Juliette as a hostage and then use her to get Diana. How is Adalind suppose to figure out on one hand Juliette is to be used as a bargaining chip and then turned into an accomplice? Sure it was obvious after the fact. We all know how you keep ranting you have this "writers intent" gift. Maybe you gift is in believing your own BS?

But then looking at some of your previous post, it seems you got your series of events upside down. Did you post how Juliette was attacked in her house after she got bailed out? It sure looked as if thats what you posted.

(01-06-2019, 06:40 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Another question is why didn't Nick ask Adalind what was the plan. Why not ask why Adalind came to the house after Juliette. Juliette was out of jail, wouldn't Nick look and see who bailed her out.

Maybe I am reading it wrong but it sure sounds to me you were claiming Adalind attacked Juliette in her home after she got out of jail.

Actually, the attack took place way before she was bailed out. Way before Nick found out she became a Hex. Way before she moved out of his house and before she was jailed, let alone before she was bailed out.

Just because you keep repeating this BS of how Adalind knew what Kenneth was planning doesn't make it true. Adalind never expected Juliette to be turned against Nick. The script backs it up. Some of us go by what we saw on the screen not what you claim we saw.

Hard to share opinions with people whom aren't able to get their facts straight. I wonder if its done on purpose (BS), signs of old age or they just the lack, WTF they are talking about?
If Juliette was a major weakness for Nick, why didn't he know she'd been bailed out of jail?

For that matter, how is it that Kenneth knew Juliette was a hexenbiest? Juliette was upset when Nick told Hank. So who told Kenneth?
Sure that ken would have another spy and not just the double renard' s agent.
I think Ken saw in juliette an opportunity that she could betray him.
She went free because they paid her bail.I'm not aware of the prison system but she could do it herself?.
(01-05-2019, 11:53 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2019, 07:03 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]If she hated Nick “tremendously”, why did she behave the way she did when she realized he wouldn't hurt her? She was manipulative in Renard’s office - Nick was angry, and she needed his help, but didn’t show much of that behavior after they left the precinct. Your correct, Claire's a good actress, and it’s clear from her performance that you exaggerate a lot when you claim Adalind “despised Nick tremendously”.

Nope, not exaggeration at all. As I pointed out earlier, Adalind was willing to name Viktor rather than Nick as the father of her unborn child. That was --after-- Viktor tortured her *and* forced her to prostitute herself, not to mention getting herself knocked up in the process. Further add insult to Nick by Adalind showing that if she could have stayed with the Viktor, who cared nothing for her, she would have. That sounds like a tremendous amount of hatred for Nick to me. Maybe you agree, maybe you don't. In any case, it clearly points to Adalind having no admiration for the grimm.

As for behaving the way she did, you've already pointed out Nick's reaction in the precinct many times. Consider the way he reacted to Juliette, who came in like a bullet train, full on threatening mode. In comparison, there was Adalind, who wandered in, beached whale pregnant with his child, desperate, and willing to barter.

Adalind's done some dumb things, but in this case, she was spot on perfect. As pointed out in the series, hexenbiests are great manipulators. Nick was manipulated by Juliette's aggressiveness, just as he was manipulated by Adalind's "woe is me" affect.

One of the creepiest things I have seen in the series is when Adalind forces Nick to "feel" the unborn baby and it's obvious he doesn't want to. Hexenbiest manipulation at its finest.

I'm with you on this one. I saw things in this particular instance the same way. Adalind didn't have a hunt you down in kill you hatred for Nick but she certainly didn't have any fondness for the man especially after she found out he played a role in taking Diana. It probably wasn't the same level of disgust she had for Renard as Diana's father but she initially planned on never seeing him again and was okay with it. I think enjoying her night with Nick and not being able to stand him for most of season 4 aren't mutually exclusive.

Of course, it was late in season 4 where Nick and Adalind softened up around each other once they spent time with one another and had a common goal. It's like they stopped being enemies once they didn't have to be anymore.

Actually, this probably began in season 3 but the drama surrounding Diana derailed it and it resurfaced once they were being actively threatened by the Royals again. So in reality, you could thank the Royals and Renard for the Nick/Adalind pairing.

(01-07-2019, 05:14 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]If Juliette was a major weakness for Nick, why didn't he know she'd been bailed out of jail?

For that matter, how is it that Kenneth knew Juliette was a hexenbiest? Juliette was upset when Nick told Hank. So who told Kenneth?

Kenneth knew because Adalind told him. Juliette and Adalind had their battle six episodes earlier and Adalind was already talking about how they should kill Juliette before she kills her.
(01-07-2019, 01:34 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2019, 11:53 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2019, 07:03 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]If she hated Nick “tremendously”, why did she behave the way she did when she realized he wouldn't hurt her? She was manipulative in Renard’s office - Nick was angry, and she needed his help, but didn’t show much of that behavior after they left the precinct. Your correct, Claire's a good actress, and it’s clear from her performance that you exaggerate a lot when you claim Adalind “despised Nick tremendously”.

Nope, not exaggeration at all. As I pointed out earlier, Adalind was willing to name Viktor rather than Nick as the father of her unborn child. That was --after-- Viktor tortured her *and* forced her to prostitute herself, not to mention getting herself knocked up in the process. Further add insult to Nick by Adalind showing that if she could have stayed with the Viktor, who cared nothing for her, she would have. That sounds like a tremendous amount of hatred for Nick to me. Maybe you agree, maybe you don't. In any case, it clearly points to Adalind having no admiration for the grimm.

As for behaving the way she did, you've already pointed out Nick's reaction in the precinct many times. Consider the way he reacted to Juliette, who came in like a bullet train, full on threatening mode. In comparison, there was Adalind, who wandered in, beached whale pregnant with his child, desperate, and willing to barter.

Adalind's done some dumb things, but in this case, she was spot on perfect. As pointed out in the series, hexenbiests are great manipulators. Nick was manipulated by Juliette's aggressiveness, just as he was manipulated by Adalind's "woe is me" affect.

One of the creepiest things I have seen in the series is when Adalind forces Nick to "feel" the unborn baby and it's obvious he doesn't want to. Hexenbiest manipulation at its finest.

I'm with you on this one. I saw things in this particular instance the same way. Adalind didn't have a hunt you down in kill you hatred for Nick but she certainly didn't have any fondness for the man especially after she found out he played a role in taking Diana. It probably wasn't the same level of disgust she had for Renard as Diana's father but she initially planned on never seeing him again and was okay with it. I think enjoying her night with Nick and not being able to stand him for most of season 4 aren't mutually exclusive.

Of course, it was late in season 4 where Nick and Adalind softened up around each other once they spent time with one another and had a common goal. It's like they stopped being enemies once they didn't have to be anymore.

Actually, this probably began in season 3 but the drama surrounding Diana derailed it and it resurfaced once they were being actively threatened by the Royals again. So in reality, you could thank the Royals and Renard for the Nick/Adalind pairing.

(01-07-2019, 05:14 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]If Juliette was a major weakness for Nick, why didn't he know she'd been bailed out of jail?

Kenneth knew because Adalind told him. Juliette and Adalind had their battle six episodes earlier and Adalind was already talking about how they should kill Juliette before she kills her.

Hell Rell, I fully agree
(01-06-2019, 06:40 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind really pissed Juliette off. We saw even Juliette said she would not betray Nick. But after Kenneth told her about the baby, then Adalind and Nick acting as they did. Working with the Royals was guaranteed. Consider Adalind came to Portland to get Diana. People ask why didn't Adalind tell Nick how her and Victor planned on getting Diana. Another question is why didn't Nick ask Adalind what was the plan. Why not ask why Adalind came to the house after Juliette. Juliette was out of jail, wouldn't Nick look and see who bailed her out. Nick is a detective, yet none of this raised concern that his mother was being lead into a trap. Like for no other reason , why wouldn't Adalind help Nick to keep the Royals from taking her child from Kelly.
It seems like Adalind was hedging her bet. If Nick failed and it did not work out. Not telling on the Royals might get her back into their good grace.

Adalind was not “hedging her bet". When Adalind came to Nick, she had tried all other available alternatives – including finding an alternative father. She only came to Nick as a last desperate option.

I read a lot of complaining about all the questions Nick didn’t ask. There were lots going on that Nick had to deal with at the same time. Nick didn’t know Juliette was out of prison before she showed up at the police station. He had just found out that his Hexenbiest enemy was carrying his child and that this ex-girlfriend wanted the mother dead. He had to transport Adalind to Roselee, keep working on his investigation, before receiving a phone that the trailer was on fire and then find a safe place for Adalind. Then he had to deal with making Juliette take the suppression-potion and the “Renard problem”. He hardy had time to reflect much before his mother’s head showed up in a box.

(01-06-2019, 05:40 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2019, 01:45 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly, after everything that had happened, you think Nick would ask: "Adalind, what is wrong?". He would say exactly what he said on screen: “What the hell is she doing her”?
Hey, if Nick is on the clock as a detective, then yes, his question to Adalind should be, "what's wrong?" If he's collecting pay and considers himself a grimm and not a detective, then I suppose "what the hell is she doing here?" is appropriate.
(01-06-2019, 01:45 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]Secondly, why would Adalind go find a cop? She went to Renard’s office, because he would be able to get Nick. This was not a conversation they could have with other cops present - they didn’t even know Grimms and Hexenbiest exist.
Oh, I don't think her telling another cop that her life is in danger and she wants to see Nick is a conversation she couldn't have with other cops’ present. After all, she fought with Juliette with other cops being present and no one thought anything of it.

Being a Grimm was an integrated part of Nicks detective work, that was the point with all those Wesen of the week episodes. We are talking about Adalind, not some random woman. Adalind was threatened by a Hexenbiest. She came to talk to a Grimm, not a detective.

It's no wonder Adalind went to Renard first. She probably felt safer in his office. She was convened Nick wanted her dead. He could also help Adalind convince Nick. And his office gave them a private place to talk. She also needed Renard’s help to open her mother’s grave.

(01-07-2019, 01:34 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with you on this one. I saw things in this particular instance the same way. Adalind didn't have a hunt you down in kill you hatred for Nick but she certainly didn't have any fondness for the man especially after she found out he played a role in taking Diana. It probably wasn't the same level of disgust she had for Renard as Diana's father but she initially planned on never seeing him again and was okay with it. I think enjoying her night with Nick and not being able to stand him for most of season 4 aren't mutually exclusive.

I agree with all of this. She disliked and feared Nick, but I wouldn’t describe it as a she despised him “tremendously”. That fits better as a description for what Juliette felt for Nick
towards the end of season 4.
(01-06-2019, 05:31 AM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]Nick feeling the baby was one of the creepiest things you seen in the series?

It certainly is. There was an incident where Nick and Juliette are in the car heading to Monroe and Rosalee's wedding. Juliette finds out that it's Adalind who pulled the wool over Nick's eyes when she slept with him and then threatens to throw up at the news.

I always thought Juliette was such a wuss because of that statement, but I understand what she was talking about now.

When Adalind forced Nick to "feel" her bump, it made me think of a spider, "reading" its potential victim. I think that's what sickened Juliette in the car that day. She knew Adalind was "reading" Nick and would continue to "read" Nick and there was no way for Nick to get around that. Hexenbiest manipulation at its best.

(01-06-2019, 01:45 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]She was making a suppression position by digging up and cocking her own mother. Why would she even do that if she thought Juliette had allied herself with Kenneth?

First rule of thumb when ingratiating yourself with the enemy. Do something so impressive they'll be forced to take you in. She had her mother dug up and turned into a potion for Juliette. To make it even better, Adalind took the potion herself.
Quote:The original plan with Viktor and Adalind was to grab Juliette as a hostage and then use her to get Diana. How is Adalind suppose to figure out on one hand Juliette is to be used as a bargaining chip and then turned into an accomplice?
You keep focusing on the details of how they got Diana. My point has always been. Now that they knew Kelly had Diana. To get Diana all they had to do was get Kelly to Portland. That is what information is important. That is the reason Adalind needed to kidnap Juliette. It is not important how they where going to use Juliette, or even if they where going to us Juliette. It was that they wanted to use leverage to get Kelly to Portland.
Quote:Maybe I am reading it wrong but it sure sounds to me you were claiming Adalind attacked Juliette in her home after she got out of jail.
I am not defining a timeline. I am listing points where questions should have been asked. Again why didn't Nick ask what was the fight about. Why did Nick not find out who and why was Juliette bailed out.
Quote:For that matter, how is it that Kenneth knew Juliette was a hexenbiest? Juliette was upset when Nick told Hank. So who told Kenneth?

When Kenneth first got there Adalind told Kenneth that Nick was a Grimm again. Kenneth responded with they can do that. Adalind then said that explains why Juliette is a hexenbiest.
Quote:Adalind was not “hedging her bet". When Adalind came to Nick, she had tried all other available alternatives – including finding an alternative father. She only came to Nick as a last desperate option.
From the begining Adalind has always manipulated the situation to what she sees as being in her best interest. She was being manipulative when she went to the BC mansion. Why would we think she was not being manipulative with Nick. Even framing Kenneth she goes into the act of sounding sincere. How would you even know if every scene with Nick was not performed for the purpose of manipulating Nick. Even the note she left was questioned by Trubel if he believed Adalind. After a paused he said he did.
Ask your self this. If not for little Kelly, would you still feel that Adalind was being sincere. Here is another point, why did Adalind stay at the mansion. Why did she even go to the mansion. In both cases Bonpart threatened her and her kids. Bonapart died and she still stayed. When she found out Sean had killed Bonapart, why not pack her and her kids bags and go back to Nick. Why did it take Nick negotiating with Sean.
People sight reason why she was in love iwht Nick because she did this or said that. The problem these are things she did in other situations when she was truly being manipulative. Take Hank for example. unlike with Zari. with Adalind it was explained up front what her goal was. With Zari we did not learn until after the fact. But both women said and did the same thing to manipulate Hank. So again I ask what makes Nick special that he was not being manipulated. Lets consider this. It was shown that hexenbiest use touch to manipulate. was it just a coincidence or was he just that moved. That after touching Adalind stomach he instantly changed his opinion of her.

If we even consider how relationships are portrayed on the show. Nick and Juliette, Monroee and Rosalee, both couples had scenes when they where shown spending time together enjoying each other company. The only time we saw Nick and Adalind together was for sex. Even then they inserted Nicks flash backs of his and Adalinds fight. Even after they found the stick, they all agreed it was not a good idea to tell Adalind.

Here is another point that indicates manipulation. When Nick and ADalind kissed it was after ADalind found out Juliette was not dead. When they first sleep together was right before Nick went to germany. The second times was after Eve threatened Adalind if she hurt Nick. Question why did the writers write the three times intimacy is shown it is linked with Adalind faced with a situation that might effect their relationship. We have seen Adalind use sex to manipulate, so we know she will.
(01-07-2019, 09:12 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The original plan with Viktor and Adalind was to grab Juliette as a hostage and then use her to get Diana. How is Adalind suppose to figure out on one hand Juliette is to be used as a bargaining chip and then turned into an accomplice?
You keep focusing on the details of how they got Diana. My point has always been. Now that they knew Kelly had Diana. To get Diana all they had to do was get Kelly to Portland. That is what information is important. That is the reason Adalind needed to kidnap Juliette. It is not important how they where going to use Juliette, or even if they where going to us Juliette. It was that they wanted to use leverage to get Kelly to Portland.
Quote:Maybe I am reading it wrong but it sure sounds to me you were claiming Adalind attacked Juliette in her home after she got out of jail.
I am not defining a timeline. I am listing points where questions should have been asked. Again why didn't Nick ask what was the fight about. Why did Nick not find out who and why was Juliette bailed out.
Quote:For that matter, how is it that Kenneth knew Juliette was a hexenbiest? Juliette was upset when Nick told Hank. So who told Kenneth?

When Kenneth first got there Adalind told Kenneth that Nick was a Grimm again. Kenneth responded with they can do that. Adalind then said that explains why Juliette is a hexenbiest.
Quote:Adalind was not “hedging her bet". When Adalind came to Nick, she had tried all other available alternatives – including finding an alternative father. She only came to Nick as a last desperate option.
From the begining Adalind has always manipulated the situation to what she sees as being in her best interest. She was being manipulative when she went to the BC mansion. Why would we think she was not being manipulative with Nick. Even framing Kenneth she goes into the act of sounding sincere. How would you even know if every scene with Nick was not performed for the purpose of manipulating Nick. Even the note she left was questioned by Trubel if he believed Adalind. After a paused he said he did.
Ask your self this. If not for little Kelly, would you still feel that Adalind was being sincere. Here is another point, why did Adalind stay at the mansion. Why did she even go to the mansion. In both cases Bonpart threatened her and her kids. Bonapart died and she still stayed. When she found out Sean had killed Bonapart, why not pack her and her kids bags and go back to Nick. Why did it take Nick negotiating with Sean.
People sight reason why she was in love iwht Nick because she did this or said that. The problem these are things she did in other situations when she was truly being manipulative. Take Hank for example. unlike with Zari. with Adalind it was explained up front what her goal was. With Zari we did not learn until after the fact. But both women said and did the same thing to manipulate Hank. So again I ask what makes Nick special that he was not being manipulated. Lets consider this. It was shown that hexenbiest use touch to manipulate. was it just a coincidence or was he just that moved. That after touching Adalind stomach he instantly changed his opinion of her.

If we even consider how relationships are portrayed on the show. Nick and Juliette, Monroee and Rosalee, both couples had scenes when they where shown spending time together enjoying each other company. The only time we saw Nick and Adalind together was for sex. Even then they inserted Nicks flash backs of his and Adalinds fight. Even after they found the stick, they all agreed it was not a good idea to tell Adalind.

Here is another point that indicates manipulation. When Nick and ADalind kissed it was after ADalind found out Juliette was not dead. When they first sleep together was right before Nick went to germany. The second times was after Eve threatened Adalind if she hurt Nick. Question why did the writers write the three times intimacy is shown it is linked with Adalind faced with a situation that might effect their relationship. We have seen Adalind use sex to manipulate, so we know she will.

What you’ve written above is totally made up and reeks of a a bias interpretation, when Nick was going to Germany Adalind told Nick she loved him beacause she feared she’d never see him again it had nothing to do with Minipulation What reason would she have to Minipulate him he was going to Germany with a strong possibility he may never return and they’d already decided he was going before they slept together.

Also Nick and Adalind done a hell of a lot more than have sex they had multiple moments and times togther, they had dinner togther talked about Nicks mom leaving him and and Adalinds dad leaving her. Nick consoled Adalind when she was sad about her mothers birthday when they were putting groceries away so claery they shopped for groceries togther. They hosted a dinner party for the gang in 5x10, Adalind helped Nick solve a case in 5x09 they talked about their first time seeing each other they had fun with Adalind worrying about Nick going into the tunnel in 5x09 and Trubel holding the baby. They had a very emotional and sweet talk about Adalinds powers coming back about how they would never harm each other in 5x19. They set up a plan togther over phone in 6x02 to take down Renard , Nick told Adalind to meeet were she first said she loved him and she had a massive smile on her face. They Joked around about their bloody French kiss in 1x17, they were very couply when they went to Monroe’s birthday Adalind joking about how the waiter should join them in bed.

Did they have as much scenes or moments togther as Monroe and Rosalee or Juliette and Nick clearly not however your once again camparing apples and organes, Nick and Adalind have only been a proper couple from season 6 before that Nick was unsure of his feelings for Adalind, it was only Adalind who was sure of her feelings which is only natural giving Nicks history with Adalind. But in late season 5 Nick shows how much he cares for Adalind when he still sleeps with her despite her being a Hexenbiest and is very supportive of her reveling the truth about her biest returning in 5x19 something he wasn’t able to do with Juliette

Adalind is shown worrying or crying over Nick at times when no one is there to be manipulated just her son Kelly so who exactly is she manipulating in them scenes.

Personally I feel Nick and Adalind showed more passion in the two kisses they shared in 6x01 than him and Juliette did in the entire series.

Also as for your ridiculous baseless claim Adalind didn’t try to leave the mansion after Bonepats death, Adalind literally begged Nick twice to go back with him be he convinced her to stay at the mansion until he dealt with.

Below are three examples from the transcripts that show just how much she hated the mansion and wanted to leave but Nick asked her to stay.

Adalind: I don't know. I know she wants me and her father to be together, but I'm afraid of what she might do. You don't know how powerful she is. But I hate him. I hate all of this. I got to get out of here.
Nick: You can't leave yet, not until I deal with Renard.
Adalind: I don't know how much longer I can do this.

Nick: Okay, go home. I'll send Monroe to you. He'll call before he comes up, but you have to be very careful. Renard can't know you had anything to do with this.
Adalind: Nick, this better work. I can't spend another night at that house.

Rosalee: So the whole deal with Renard is off?
Monroe: Yeah, what about this whole Trust Me Knot thing? Wasn't Renard supposed to choke on that if he didn't live up to his end of the deal?
Adalind: No, because I had to testify first in order for Renard to release him.
Eve: And since she didn't testify, the deal never happened.
Wu: So that son of a bitch walks, and Nick is still a fugitive.
Hank: We were set up. It was all a show.
Wu: And we resign tomorrow.
Adalind: What about us?
Nick: You're gonna have to move back in with him.
Adalind: What? No, I hate him.
Nick: He's coming after me. And if you don't go back, he's gonna be coming after both of us.
Hank: Bastard got everything he w

Also Adalind has only ever told 4 people in the show she’s loved them they include, her children her mother at her coffin and Nick she’s never once been shown to use the the L word as manipulation not once. Nick is the only man Adalind has ever told she loved.

If Adalind was just manipulating Nick as you claim, Adalind would have simply slept with Renard in the mansion and betrayed Nick but she didn’t even the combined powers of Diana and Boneparte couldn't force her to betray Nick and sleep with Renard. Adalind has never been shown to be that faithful to any other man not once, even Boneparte putting a magical ring on her that threatend her children wasn’t enough to make her betray Nick. Boneparte had to literally nearly kill her like he did Meisner to get Nicks location from her and even then she immediately uses Diana to warn Nick. Adalind was crying her eyes out in 5x19 because she’s being forced to leave Nick, who exactly is she minipulating in that scene there is no one there but her and Kelly. Trubel picked up on the fact Adalind loved Nick as did Renard and Diana, Diana risked her own safety to get Nick back through the Mirror for her Mommy, Diana says I got Nick back for you Mommy and she also told Renard mommy loves Nick , clearly she knew how much Adalind cared for Nick.

Also please do a rewatch of the show Adalind stayed in the Mansion after Bonepartes death because Nick asked her to stay, she repeatedly told Nick she wanted to leave but he wouldn’t let her because her and the children wouldn’t be safe to leave yet.

The reason they used Eves return and Nick going to Germany as the times that they first kissed and the first time Adalind said I love you is because dramatic circumstances force people to reveal thier true feelings it has nothing to do with the minipulation crap you peddling.

Also you using an example of what Adalind did to Hank in season 1 is just laughable, Adalind is not even remotely the same person she was in season 1.

Also once again your cherry picking, Nick didn’t just say yes he belevied the note Adalind had left he also told trubel Adalind said she loved him and Trubel responds with yes well I know that already it wasn’t hard to tell. Below is what Trubel actually said

Trubel: Hey.
Nick: Meisner tell you to follow me?
Trubel: He did, but I would have done it anyway. Look, I want you to know that I'm with you on this. I'm gonna help you however I can.
Nick: Adalind left me a note.
Trubel: What'd she say?
Nick: Well, she said she had to do what she did.
Trubel: You believe her.
Nick: Yeah. And she said she loved me.
Trubel: Yeah, well, I knew that. Wasn't hard to tell.

Also it’s only natural the Nick hid the stick from Adalind at first because of thier crazy past but he did tell her about the stick in season 6 and trusted her completely by the time she returned to the loft, still none of this even hints she was manipulating him.

The writers and the actors have also given multiple interviews saying Adalind has changed and her feelings for Nick are true below are just an example of few of these interviews.

Clarie thinks her character has changed as expressed in below interviews.

Parade-Nick and Adalind have quite the history. What would you like to see happen for them?

Claire Coffee-I try not to think, “Oh, what would I like to see?’ because it’s so different for me as an actress vs. for Adalind. I think what Adalind would like is to be back with Nick, be happy, and be able to establish a family with him. I think Adalind firmly believes that Nick and company are on the right side, and she wants to be, too. She doesn’t want to go back to her evil roots, and she doesn’t want to be working with Black Claw. So she’d like to be back with them, and so at this point, it’s just figuring out a way to get back there.

Parade- What’s really interesting is we didn’t like Adalind in Season 1, but now we’re rooting for her.

Claire Coffee- My character’s had such a journey. She had powers, lost powers, gained powers, lost powers. And now she has the powers, doesn’t want what the powers bring along with them, but is using her powers for good.

Below interview about Adalinds powers coming back

TURNER | Adalind’s vulnerability at that point — she really, really doesn’t want this to be happening. She feels good in who she is now, she has these pure feelings for Nick, and they have their child together. This is just going to f—k everything up. [Laughs]

TURNER | Rosalee always has known that it was just a suppressant that they gave Adalind. It wasn’t like they took her powers away forever. So it always has been a little bit of a ticking time bomb. But at this point, Rosalee really cares about Adalind. She’s more than proven herself that she’s a changed woman, and Rosalee is also a reformed person so she has more tolerance and compassion when it comes to people being able to have second chances.
(01-07-2019, 09:12 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2019, 03:47 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]The original plan with Viktor and Adalind was to grab Juliette as a hostage and then use her to get Diana. How is Adalind suppose to figure out on one hand Juliette is to be used as a bargaining chip and then turned into an accomplice?

You keep focusing on how many ridiculous ways you can come up with when you agree with someone. When you agree with someone, just say, "I Agree". Lot less typing.

(01-07-2019, 01:34 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2019, 11:53 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]For that matter, how is it that Kenneth knew Juliette was a hexenbiest? Juliette was upset when Nick told Hank. So who told Kenneth?

TY HR for clarifying this. For a moment I thought I was going senile.

Wait, I take that back. Senile people usually DO NOT create stuff, they FORGET stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27