Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Juliette suppress her immorality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I think the life of Juliette was always perfect and ideal- before Nick and in the University-.
Instead the others if they had their problems.
If the relationship was cut if she did not care about Nick. Why both seek to do damage?.
Juliette should be that she was always the most patient and never to deny something and at some point breaks ínside.
Happens to people who have been under a lot of pressure and end up doing something terrible.
(06-13-2017, 06:45 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]I think the life of Juliette was always perfect and ideal- before Nick and in the University-.
Instead the others if they had their problems.
If the relationship was cut if she did not care about Nick. Why both seek to do damage?.
Juliette should be that she was always the most patient and never to deny something and at some point breaks ínside.
Happens to people who have been under a lot of pressure and end up doing something terrible.
I think she kept too much of her real feeling pent up instead of being open about how she truly felt. Nick was secretive after becoming a Grimm and then he wasn't but that revelations didn't actually fix the problems that started creeping up under the surface.
I also think about his character ( Juliette was more demonstrative) , instead Nick I see him more introverted.
I'm curious with regard to the immorality question. Juliette had a tryst with two men that we know of. She's considered immoral based on these two trysts that occurred within weeks of one another.

Yet after that, there are no trysts with anyone as she is now Eve. Is she immoral no more then?
Eve prior to stick healing probably had everything suppressed.

After the stick, she seemed to be overwhelmed by the rush of returning emotion, then then by getting Z out of every reflective surface she passed.

In both cases, sex was probably the last thing on her mind.
I do not think any of them had it off.
juliette knew the difference, - good and evil-decided do harm to others,throwing away his good life that she had.
Eva was trained as a soldier,to deal with whoever was.
(11-14-2018, 11:34 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious with regard to the immorality question. Juliette had a tryst with two men that we know of. She's considered immoral based on these two trysts that occurred within weeks of one another.

Yet after that, there are no trysts with anyone as she is now Eve. Is she immoral no more then?

Juliette towards the end of season 4 had no morale. Everything was driven by hatred against Nick & co. As Face pointed out, Eve prior to stick healing had everything suppressed. I'm more unsure about Eve in season 6. In "The Other Place", she tells Nick that she can never forgive what Juliette did. But when Z force Eve to stab herself, she tells Nick she has "no regrets". Her moral preferences are unclear - although her actions points towards restored morality.

The fact that Juliette had sex with Kenneth and Renard was almost trifling to count, in comparison to the other stuff she did. It can be argued that she was not in a relationship when she was with Kenneth, but her motive was to inflict as much suffering on Nick as possible. Eve in season 5/6 was single. If she had been with someone (let's ignore Rachel Wood), it would not have been considered immoral.
(11-14-2018, 11:34 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious with regard to the immorality question. Juliette had a tryst with two men that we know of. She's considered immoral based on these two trysts that occurred within weeks of one another.

As usual, it is so obvious, this forum contributor has issues with comprehension whether reading these threads or watching the show.

When I originally posted this thread was not to point out Juliette's suppressed immorality after she became a Hexenbiest but how the Hexenbiest released her immoral self.

If you read the opening posting, I was referring to her promiscuous past, prior to her meeting Nick. As proof, I referred back to the tidbits of information we were shown on the screen. These were not opinions but direct references to actual scenes and dialogue of her past by her own words. In addition on how she was behaving during S2 while her inhibition of having a relationship with Nick was removed by her amnesia. Once she established a relationship with Nick, she was suppressing her promiscuity from her past and present by being monogamous with Nick.

The point I was trying to make, before the thread was hijacked about her immoralities, was to show how the Hex in her released her immorality, instead of suppressing it. Then once she is healed by the stick, her moral suppression is somewhat restored.

FYI, My generation considered any woman sleeping in the same bed out of wedlock was considered as being promiscuous. Attitudes or perceptions might change but meanings of words do not. In addition, I never considered "ONLY" Juliette as being guilty of promiscuity. On other threads, I have clearly stated on my whore meter, Juliette fell in below, Sean, Adalind and even Hank.
(11-14-2018, 01:56 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Eve prior to stick healing probably had everything suppressed.

After the stick, she seemed to be overwhelmed by the rush of returning emotion, then then by getting Z out of every reflective surface she passed.

In both cases, sex was probably the last thing on her mind.

I thought this as well, but there's one thing that bothered me with the new and moral Eve. She took Renard's form. Does that somehow point to an immoral action(s)?

(11-14-2018, 05:11 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that Juliette had sex with Kenneth and Renard was almost trifling to count, in comparison to the other stuff she did.

Sex was never her primary focus. I don't even think in this case it contributed to making her immoral. The actions of betrayal, arson, and conspiracy (among others) would have made her an immoral person. I think she had sex with both men because she wanted to.

(11-14-2018, 05:11 PM)N_grimm Wrote: [ -> ]It can be argued that she was not in a relationship when she was with Kenneth, but her motive was to inflict as much suffering on Nick as possible.

I could agree with this, had Nick actually revealed how much he suffered as a result of viewing the messed up bed. However, he never really seemed to be affected by it at all, so I think he just figured he saw the bed and looked on. It really made no difference to him in the long run.
When he saw the bed he thought Adalind.I do not think Nick could suffer for that sex scene, she was free.
I'd rather be bothered to know why she did it for damage - Nick-.
That would be annoying, because she could have sex with any man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18