Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Juliette suppress her immorality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(11-22-2018, 09:20 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]With mental barrier I mean people who repress memories of childhood.
It has nothing to do with what Nick and company think.Did HW.
Maybe Meisner could check but could be following the directions of other people- Wesen-.

I was just posing the question in general, brandon. I wasn't referring to what you said. The series was really vague about what happened to Juliette. As this is a fantasy/magic series, I would expect that if HW felt Juliette was valuable, but as is, she was a problem for them, then they would eliminate Juliette, period. There wouldn't be any flip flop where Juliette is dead one moment, but it's too dangerous to go near her the next.
she was broken, I think mentally.( good )
Trubel says did not know if she was going to survive what they did to him.
I would know it from another source, because I do not think they would do something with it.
I think about what is sometimes known about subjection: do not give food, do not let it sleep and...
Eve was a lot like an "alter" personality, except that real life multiple personalities switch back and forth. Of course, they're not created by government black ops (so far as we know).
(11-22-2018, 02:53 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Eve was a lot like an "alter" personality, except that real life multiple personalities switch back and forth. Of course, they're not created by government black ops (so far as we know).

That raises the question of why HW, or specifically Meisner, felt the need to create another personality for Juliette. Was Juliette really that incorrigible that the only way they felt the hexenbiest could be saved was to kill her and create another? Or was time of essence and they were just too impatient to take the time to work with Juliette?
No idea what HW thought, but both those reasons sound pretty close to what the showrunners were probably thinking. Smile
(11-21-2018, 06:54 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]I think the intent was that the stick broke down the barriers that had walled off Juliette's feelings and Eve was forced to deal with them. At one point Trubel asked her what she was feeling and her reply was "everything." There were moments when Nick (and, IIRC, Monroe and Rosalee) wondered if Eve was becoming Juliette again, but Eve never acknowledged that that might even be a possibility.

What I wonder most, though, is whether Eve was a hexenbiest at the end. She wasn't one the first time she and Nick came back through the mirror, and after the second time there wasn't time for her to try again or even notice if she felt "different."

If you have bad memories of the show, you should read some of my posts. You will end up with much more accurate info, such as Diana telling Juliette was a Hex again. See Post #160 of this thread, instead, you choose to follow........ Well, never mind.

(11-22-2018, 04:14 AM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2018, 06:54 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]I think the intent was that the stick broke down the barriers that had walled off Juliette's feelings and Eve was forced to deal with them. At one point Trubel asked her what she was feeling and her reply was "everything." There were moments when Nick (and, IIRC, Monroe and Rosalee) wondered if Eve was becoming Juliette again, but Eve never acknowledged that that might even be a possibility.

What I wonder most, though, is whether Eve was a hexenbiest at the end. She wasn't one the first time she and Nick came back through the mirror, and after the second time there wasn't time for her to try again or even notice if she felt "different."

Face, Eve was a hexenbiest again when she came back through the mirror the second time beacuse Diana says, Eve your a hexenbiest again.

Eve- What? Diana - You're a Hexenbiest again.
Again? Diana Nick, he didn't come back through.
Nick- No, he didn't.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk...ode=s06e13

Henry, it is so obvious "SOME" insist on seeing what they wanted to see instead of what was actually shown on the screen. I think 3 of us stated what you just did and "SOME" still don't get it.

(11-22-2018, 08:25 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2018, 05:58 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]The kind of mental barrier that a person experiences after a traumatic event.

I'm curious as to what kind of a mental barrier this was. At times, it's not only Eve but Trubel and others as well that believe Juliette to be dead. Yet at other times, (like Rosalee), they're wondering if Juliette is near the surface.

Then there's Eve herself. When Trubel asks her if she's going to harm Nick and his little family, she replies something to the effect of "she doesn't owe Juliette". In other words, the answer is no. I know there was another time where she mentioned something about Juliette being too dangerous. So what exactly is "Juliette" to Eve? What exactly is the mental barrier that she cannot cross? What is this "owing" all about?

To make this clear, I don't believe that Juliette's feelings surfaced in Eve. Eve remembers everything and that would include Juliette's feelings. So, if we're to believe Eve, she's kept her distance from anything that she perceives is of Juliette. The only thing she uses that is Juliette's is the former's body.

She also made the conscious decision to become Eve and that is confirmed once again when she finally gets it into Nick's head on the other side. However, not long after she became Eve, she admitted to Nick that she didn't believe in any of it at first, but then she did. She also told Nick she had a reason to live. While I too, see her as being devoid of emotion, she is not devoid of logic. Her decision involving the reason could easily be based on logic. It points to Eve evaluating the situation and her place within it, and as a result, accepting who she is.

I don't get this notion of a 4th personality. No where in the series did anyone, including Eve herself, admit to such a thing.

Just one more example of "SOME"-one unable to see past their own prejudices. How can someone whom was watching the series and claim of any lack of differences between S5 Eve and S6 Eve (Post Healed by Stick Eve) makes me sad. Sad of how much this viewer missed out on.
HW made her a soldier,made her go through a training to eliminate Juliette and her feelings of hate.In this way to focus only on the task ,so that their feelings and empathy did not have.
Maybe the feelings that came out first were the good that Juliette throws in the garbage
(11-23-2018, 06:21 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]HW made her a soldier,made her go through a training to eliminate Juliette and her feelings of hate.In this way to focus only on the task ,so that their feelings and empathy did not have. Maybe the feelings that came out first were the good that Juliette throws in the garbage

Did HW fail in their training of Eve because they didn't fully eliminate Juliette?
no, I think they-HW- did a good job of submitting juliette.
Of course, sometimes you can not foresee everything as the magic stick.
Juliette decided to go down this path of evil and no one could have helped her if she did not want to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18