Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Juliette suppress her immorality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(11-17-2018, 06:57 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Do not explain me very well.
That not only who is the object of a revenge goes hurt, but also who seeks revenge.
Even if royalty hired her or something, she had ruined her life.
Someone who murders for the first time, will not be the same person

This is an interesting thought, so I want to veer from Juliette to ask a question.

If you consider Nick's actions that night he sought revenge that night and murdered Kenneth as a result. He murdered for revenge for the first time.

Did he hurt himself, in your opinion?
I do not think that was revenge.
Nick said it was for his mother. Why wouldn't that be revenge?
(11-17-2018, 08:17 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Nick said it was for his mother. Why wouldn't that be revenge?

It was definitely revenge. It would be interesting if it had a toll on Nick to show a parallel between he and Juliette but I don't think the show played it that way. It was portrayed as righteous justice while Juliette's revenge was played as the opposite.
(11-17-2018, 10:38 AM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2018, 08:17 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Nick said it was for his mother. Why wouldn't that be revenge?

It was definitely revenge. It would be interesting if it had a toll on Nick to show a parallel between he and Juliette but I don't think the show played it that way. It was portrayed as righteous justice while Juliette's revenge was played as the opposite.

I think it would have been a very interesting parallel between Nick and Juliette. In thinking about this, could Kenneth's murder have been revenge against Juliette as well?
(11-17-2018, 10:48 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

I think it would have been a very interesting parallel between Nick and Juliette. In thinking about this, could Kenneth's murder have been revenge against Juliette as well?

I think Nick killed Kenneth for Kenneth. Nick going after him was separate from Juliette even though she played a hand in Kelly's death. He didn't have Juliette in mind when he was taking care of Kenneth.

The parallel would be interesting if explored but it still wouldn't have been equal considering Nick had no personal connection to Kenneth. I think exploring how they both felt about what they did could've possibly been more interesting for that reason.

On the other hand, Nick was suffering from his mother's death and later on with Trubel's disappearance so adding that on would probably be too much for the writers to handle. That doesn't even include his impending fatherhood.
Something that says Eve to Nick seems to me so incomprehensible and of a hysteria- ja, ja-when she alludes to that juliette only knew a part of Nick and vice versa.
How important can that be? Silly.
But it seems that Juliette said it and does not Eve.
Maybe that's why she got so crazy,because she would have to hide that from his other friends.
(11-17-2018, 12:35 PM)Hell Rell Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2018, 10:48 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

I think Nick killed Kenneth for Kenneth. Nick going after him was separate from Juliette even though she played a hand in Kelly's death. He didn't have Juliette in mind when he was taking care of Kenneth.

The parallel would be interesting if explored but it still wouldn't have been equal considering Nick had no personal connection to Kenneth. I think exploring how they both felt about what they did could've possibly been more interesting for that reason.

On the other hand, Nick was suffering from his mother's death and later on with Trubel's disappearance so adding that on would probably be too much for the writers to handle. That doesn't even include his impending fatherhood.

IMO, Nick killing Kenneth, for revenge, was not just for his mom but also for Juliette but for not the obvious reason.

I do not think part of the revenge for killing Kenneth was to get even with Juliette by killing her new found mentor or her shag buddy. I think part of his revenge, for killing him, was for how he turned Juliette against Nick himself.

What I am saying is, part of that revenge was not for what Kenneth did with Juliette but what Kenneth did "TO" Juliette. I do attest, prior to Kenneth showing up in Portland and after Juliette walked out of the house and got arrested, she had no love for Nick.

What Kenneth did by manipulating her, made her hate Nick ten fold. Hence my reasons for adding to his revenge. Not what he did with Juliette but instead, what he got Juliette to do.
I consider juliette big enough to know what.
She wanted to hurt Nick for something she thought think.
Blaming another person for what he did another is like a weak excuse for not taking charge himself.
(11-18-2018, 04:41 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]I consider juliette big enough to know what.
She wanted to hurt Nick for something she thought think.
Blaming another person for what he did another is like a weak excuse for not taking charge himself.

What about after season 4, when she became Eve? Once she became Eve, she didn't want to hurt Nick and in fact, became his ally and saved his life. She never apologized, but then wouldn't deed speak louder than words?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18