Grimm Forum

Full Version: Grimm’s worldview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(12-22-2016, 09:09 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 09:05 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 09:03 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 09:00 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 08:46 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]That argument doesn't work for Juliette threatening Adalind and her baby. Because she moved toward them, everyone assumes Juliette was about to attack Adalind. Rosalee lunged at Juliette. Shouldn't that same logic apply?
We have two different context here first Rosalee is a Fuchsbau no match for a hexenbiest, Adalind is a hexenbiest, now add that Rosalee and Juliette had been friends, and Adalind had never be Juliettes friend.

js, once she became a hexenbiest, they all treated her differently. You never heard Rosalee once say, "hey I'm going to get you out of jail" or offer to help Juliette in any way. I interpreted that scene that they were no longer friends once Rosalee left the jail.

Rosalee offered help. To find a cure to correct this side effect, it was Juliette that did not want her help.

Rosalee didn't offer help, that's what I'm saying. These people relied on Adalind's word that she had a way to suppress the hexenbiest. Not one of them talked to Juliette about it. They concocted their little potion, coerced her into the spice shop, and then all hell broke loose.

What exactly did these people expect? That Juliette was just going to take this potion, suggested by her worst enemy?

(12-22-2016, 09:03 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]Juliette had no intention in passing that potion back to them. When the room started shaking it was all clear, then she levetated the bottle. She did not have to do all that circus show to make them understand her next move and that was to break the bottle.

So what if she didn't? They handed the potion to her, it was hers at that point. What were they going to do, keep it for posterity?
Why do you see the scoobies as her worst enemies? Maybe Elizabeth knew what would happen to Juliette if she changed in Adalind, but the scoobies didn't. Myself I don't even think Elizabeth knew.
(12-22-2016, 09:32 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 09:03 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 09:00 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]We have two different context here first Rosalee is a Fuchsbau no match for a hexenbiest, Adalind is a hexenbiest, now add that Rosalee and Juliette had been friends, and Adalind had never be Juliettes friend.

js, once she became a hexenbiest, they all treated her differently. You never heard Rosalee once say, "hey I'm going to get you out of jail" or offer to help Juliette in any way. I interpreted that scene that they were no longer friends once Rosalee left the jail.

Rosalee offered help. To find a cure to correct this side effect, it was Juliette that did not want her help.

Rosalee didn't offer help, that's what I'm saying. These people relied on Adalind's word that she had a way to suppress the hexenbiest. Not one of them talked to Juliette about it. They concocted their little potion, coerced her into the spice shop, and then all hell broke loose.

What exactly did these people expect? That Juliette was just going to take this potion, suggested by her worst enemy?

(12-22-2016, 09:03 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]Juliette had no intention in passing that potion back to them. When the room started shaking it was all clear, then she levetated the bottle. She did not have to do all that circus show to make them understand her next move and that was to break the bottle.

So what if she didn't? They handed the potion to her, it was hers at that point. What were they going to do, keep it for posterity?
Why do you see the scoobies as her worst enemies? Maybe Elizabeth knew what would happen to Juliette if she changed in Adalind, but the scoobies didn't. Myself I don't even think Elizabeth knew.

I don't. Her worst enemy was Adalind. Adalind was the one who suggested the potion in the first place.
(12-22-2016, 09:42 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 09:32 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 09:03 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]js, once she became a hexenbiest, they all treated her differently. You never heard Rosalee once say, "hey I'm going to get you out of jail" or offer to help Juliette in any way. I interpreted that scene that they were no longer friends once Rosalee left the jail.

I don't. Her worst enemy was Adalind. Adalind was the one who suggested the potion in the first place.

The potion was safe and it worked because Adalind took it. I can understand why Juliette would not have tried the potion.
The potion did not work. If it did Adalind would not be a hexenbiest. Why would Juliette take somthing that would only postpone her having to learn to deal with and accept being a hexenbiest
It worked. She told them it was a suppressant (temporary) not a cure (permanent). What she didn't know is how long it would last.
(12-22-2016, 09:44 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]The potion was safe and it worked because Adalind took it. I can understand why Juliette would not have tried the potion.

The potion was safe for Adalind. I'm not so sure it would be safe for Juliette. Juliette experienced the side effects of Elizabeth's potion. No one knows for sure how those side effects would affect Juliette if she took Adalind's potion. From what I understand, Juliette is an anomaly in the world of hexenbiests. She was wise not only to refuse the potion, but to destroy it.
(12-22-2016, 09:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 09:44 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]The potion was safe and it worked because Adalind took it. I can understand why Juliette would not have tried the potion.

The potion was safe for Adalind. I'm not so sure it would be safe for Juliette. Juliette experienced the side effects of Elizabeth's potion. No one knows for sure how those side effects would affect Juliette if she took Adalind's potion. From what I understand, Juliette is an anomaly in the world of hexenbiests. She was wise not only to refuse the potion, but to destroy it.

The potion was not a spell that could have side effects on Juliette or the hexen in her. The potion was simply like medicine that repressed the hexen in her.
(12-22-2016, 10:22 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]

The potion was not a spell that could have side effects on Juliette or the hexen in her. The potion was simply like medicine that repressed the hexen in her.

She has to drink it, and that means it goes into her system, just like the spell did. She was wise not to take it.
(12-22-2016, 10:26 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2016, 10:22 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]

She has to drink it, and that means it goes into her system, just like the spell did. She was wise not to take it.

the potion was not about changing her or what she was. Simply to supress her hexen side. Adalind tested it, it worked. Adalind even mentioned it was not to change her or cure her.

They both are same hexens, only thing is juliette's hexen was created so it's minus was they were unpredictable which made them dangerous. the positive was she is more powerful than a born hexen.

As for spells or potions, they work all the same on any hexenB.
Why should she take the supressent. She is a hexenbiest. Why postponed dealing with that. The sooner she accepted the truth the eseier it is. Why would she not enjoy what she is. It is much better then hateing herself. People comment how it is wrong that Juliette enjoys her powers. Maybe if her so called friends had put as much effort into helping Juliette feel good about being a hexenbiest. As they did about some temporary supressent. She would not have found reasons to be angery.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25