Grimm Forum

Full Version: Grimm’s worldview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Quote:irukandji Wrote:
First, she never tried to kill an innocent child. If you remember, Nick blocked her and Juliette backed off.

Now magine if he did not block her, what do we think she would have done? Best scenerio was microwaving the baby and adalind's head. Cause she was hell bent on taking her out.
Juliette was a hexenbiest there is no way Nick could have stopped Juliette if she had actually wanted to kill Adalind right then. We have seen more then once Juliette blow someone up. Nick standing in her way would not stop her abilities.

Second, I'm not sure what mother you're referring to, other than Kelly. Kelly is Nick's egg donor, nothing more in my opinion. She shirked her duties as a mother to him long ago.

I meant Kelly. Nick mum. My comment was directed about her.
A parent is the one that raised you took care of you. Giving birth does not make you a mother. Mari was Nicks mother. With Kelly both times she showed up Nick showed no emotion seeing her. The second time he was more annoyed then glad to see her.

Third, what best friend are you talking about that Juliette killed?

Monroe. He is Nick's best friend. The situation they had at the spice shop.
Again if Juliette had wanted Monroe dead he would be dead. There is no way any of them could have defended themselves against her. Even Adalind does not have the ability to defend herself against Juliette.

Fourth, even if Juliette self-sacrificed herself, it would never be enough for those who truly hate the character.

Granted to some point. Alteast it would not be as much as Nick and friends dislike her and being careful with her presently.
Rosale's statement while hiding the books confirms they have forgiven her. Like she said she is glad she is on their side. But more important in five season regret, redemption and atonement has never been shown. The show deals with prior acts by letting a few episodes go by and what was in the past stays in the past. Hank is the best example of getting over past actions. Adalind poisons him and leaves him for dead. Few episodes later he is helping her.

Adalind poisoned Juliette, sleep with Nick and having his child. Juliette beat the crap out of her. Plus put the fear of death in her. In the fome when a truce was called that ended their feud.
(12-21-2016, 08:20 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]She threatened Adalind and her baby, she didn't target them for death. And I don't for one minute believe Adalind was the helpless damsel hiding behind Nick because she really believed he actually had some power to stop Juliette. Adalind still had Pech's hexenbiest and it was in full mode, so she's not going to just stand around and let Juliette do whatever Juliette wants to her. It was an act to get Nick to side with her and it worked.

Baby Kelly was very much in danger and any use of her hexenbiest powers against Juliette would have meant Juliette would have attacked more making it more likely to kill the baby. He has no special powers of any kind at the moment. If she had not gone to Nick her baby would have died. I agree that Adalind herself was not in any danger and she had decided she wanted the baby and the due date was very near. Ken had set up both Juliette and Adalind to try to get Juliette to hurt Adalind and the baby so that Nick would leave Juliette for good so he could use Juliette to get to Diana.

(12-21-2016, 08:20 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]It would be no honor for Eve to be forced into protecting either of Adalind's children. They are nothing to her. As for Adalind, she's got her hexenbiest powers back. She's shown she's perfectly capable of protecting herself, something she was good at even when she didn't have hexenbiest powers.
If Eve does not want to protect Kelly then she should not want Nick in her life. Adalind does not have the power to protect her children. They have so many issues she cannot work and taking care of them is full time job. Nick is trying to protect Kelly and if Eve/Juliette is against that she can leave the scooby team when they are helping Nick with Kelly.
She threatened Adalind and her baby, she didn't target them for death. And I don't for one minute believe Adalind was the helpless damsel hiding behind Nick because she really believed he actually had some power to stop Juliette. Adalind still had Pech's hexenbiest and it was in full mode, so she's not going to just stand around and let Juliette do whatever Juliette wants to her. It was an act to get Nick to side with her and it worked.

Baby Kelly was very much in danger and any use of her hexenbiest powers against Juliette would have meant Juliette would have attacked more making it more likely to kill the baby. He has no special powers of any kind at the moment. If she had not gone to Nick her baby would have died. I agree that Adalind herself was not in any danger and she had decided she wanted the baby and the due date was very near. Ken had set up both Juliette and Adalind to try to get Juliette to hurt Adalind and the baby so that Nick would leave Juliette for good so he could use Juliette to get to Diana.

(Today 07:20 PM)irukandji Wrote:
It would be no honor for Eve to be forced into protecting either of Adalind's children. They are nothing to her. As for Adalind, she's got her hexenbiest powers back. She's shown she's perfectly capable of protecting herself, something she was good at even when she didn't have hexenbiest powers.
If Eve does not want to protect Kelly then she should not want Nick in her life. Adalind does not have the power to protect her children. They have so many issues she cannot work and taking care of them is full time job. Nick is trying to protect Kelly and if Eve/Juliette is against that she can leave the scooby team when they are helping Nick with Kelly.

Baby Kelly was never in any danger. How could anyone think Nick could have stopped Juliette. Kennith had no idea the Adalind was going to go to Nick. He only wanted Juliette mad at Nick so she would quick protecting him.

Eve and Adalind ended the feud in the fome. Eve has saved several times she no longer has anger against Adalind. How many ways can Eve say she is glad she is a hexenbiest. Indirectly she is thankful to what Adalind did. Without Adalind she would have never become a hexenbiest. Eve has already said she will protect Kelly. I am not sure why people think there would be a conflict between Eve and the kids.
(12-21-2016, 08:48 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Baby Kelly was very much in danger and any use of her hexenbiest powers against Juliette would have meant Juliette would have attacked more making it more likely to kill the baby. He has no special powers of any kind at the moment. If she had not gone to Nick her baby would have died. I agree that Adalind herself was not in any danger and she had decided she wanted the baby and the due date was very near. Ken had set up both Juliette and Adalind to try to get Juliette to hurt Adalind and the baby so that Nick would leave Juliette for good so he could use Juliette to get to Diana.

I don't believe the baby was in any danger from Juliette. If she really wanted to kill Adalind, she'd have squashed her with the statue well before Adalind ever set a toe in the police station. Adalind's a manipulator, that's why she went running in and whining to Nick. By getting him to buy into her baby, she's already turning him from Juliette to her side. She acted like the helpless damsel in distress and Nick bought it.

But let's say Nick actually used some good sense and told her to go pound sand. Do you really believe Adalind is just going to stand there and let Juliette kill her? I don't. She's got a powerful hexenbiest within her. She may or may not win, but Juliette isn't going away unscathed.

(12-21-2016, 08:48 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]If Eve does not want to protect Kelly then she should not want Nick in her life.

Who says she wants Nick in her life? There's been no indication of that other than they work together. In addition, Adalind has not been keen on turning Kelly over to Nick. She left to be with Renard and Kelly went with her.

(12-21-2016, 08:48 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind does not have the power to protect her children. They have so many issues she cannot work and taking care of them is full time job.

She seems to be doing just fine taking care of them right now. What issues do you think she's having that are preventing her from caring for her kids?

(12-21-2016, 08:48 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Nick is trying to protect Kelly and if Eve/Juliette is against that she can leave the scooby team when they are helping Nick with Kelly.

Nick doesn't have Kelly and is having a difficult enough time protecting himself. Adalind had the right idea taking Kelly to Renard. He's safe there. Nick would be the one I would think would have issues with caring for a baby not to mention the dangers being a grimm presents to his offspring.

Eve should not be forced into protecting Nick's baby or Diana just because Adalind is incapable of doing so. I think Adalind is more than capable though.
(12-21-2016, 07:34 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]Would you mind sharing what Conrad tells Renard?

Conrad - Give her time, she will come around
Sean - Yeah, If I live through it.
Conrad – Laughs. Every family has its ups and downs. You need to deal with Burkhardt tonight, before he find out Adalind and Kelly are with you.
Sean – If he has not figured it out already.
Conrad – You still need to make the offer.
Sean – He might just want to kill me.
Conard shakes his head no. – We have his son. He won’t risk it.
(12-21-2016, 02:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, I actually don't see the destruction of the trailer as all the injurious to Nick. He was probably upset at first, but experiencing continual pain? I don't see that as likely
You misunderstood me, its not just only the Trailer being burnt, but the sum of the other things she did to Nick. I understand that if she had just destroyed the trailer, she would have been pardoned by Nick, for certain. But she kept on harming him and those close to him. Certainly, don't we think the death of his mum caused him pain? and his pain still showed through season 5. This was not a hidden fact.

(12-21-2016, 02:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Juliette was not shown "microwaving" anything at that time. All that was shown is she had powers of levitation. Don't forget that Adalind also had her hexenbiest powers. She was not quite the helpless damsel in distress. All part of the scenario to get Nick over to her side.

I was simply imagining what method of death type she would do. Even if microwaving brains was not involved, but a levetation push was used instead, that alone could harm the baby in her womb.
The second thing is, Adalind knew Juliette was stronger. Adalind wanted to have this baby, she wanted to be a mum again. I saw no flaw in her for wanting these things again and asking Nick for her protection. With her and the baby she carried made her vunerable and still does presently.

(12-21-2016, 02:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the thing with Kelly. Juliette did not kill her any more than Diana kill her. Juliette told Nick she didn't know Kelly was going to be killed. That tells me Juliette had no knowledge. She's certainly guilty of betrayal but murder? No way.

Yes, she did say so, which the creators made Juliette the biggest moron of the show. Juliette has known in the past that the Royals have always gone after Nick, and wanting to kill Nick or any Grimm family close to him. This was not news for Juliette at all since she first knew of all this in S3.

The thing is, ther inner anger took complete control of her with the help of her HexenB side. When the damage was done, only then the tiniest bit of her human self made her understand what she has really done was something she could never undo. Ofcourse she was going to tell Nick those words that she did not know about his mum was going to be killed, what other excuse could she have given? She had none. It was the best thing for her to say, but deep inside she knew she was bringing Kelly to her death.

But, that was not the end, she tried to kill Nick once he refused to kill her. So honestly, for some saying Juliette had no idea or part in killing her mum is a definaite WOW factor.

(12-21-2016, 02:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]It was obvious Juliette did not want him dead. If she did, she would have levitated the gun at him and had Nick pull the trigger.

Well that must have been one very expensive game she played. And even if so, why did she have to do it? What good did she even get from trying to taunt Nick's friends? ..... nothing. She simply was just put on the bad side that they all agreed never to help her again. So all in all, it still did not give her any positive points for her action.

(12-21-2016, 02:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I would like some background on what the friends have done or said that lead you to believe they dislike her.

Let us begin this way, they all agreed to kill her when they went after her and Diana. To make up thier minds to kill her, there must have been some sign and kind of hate within them, it could be small or big, but to continue to understand what I meant from my sentence....
one needs to also understand that there are different types of hate. I believe they hated her actions of what she was doing to them that harmed them all. The feeling hate does not have to come from what she became but simply the actions she did, hense they agreed to stop her by killing her

(12-21-2016, 02:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Tragic? No, it was not. There was no funeral for the poor burned out trailer. The only one who the trailer would impact is Nick and Juliette deliberately burned it to get at Nick.

My meaning of tragic was not just only focused on the trailer but a number of other actions she did that was tragic which was hurtful to Nick and friends. This part also implies on the first quote answered.

(12-21-2016, 02:11 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]That's too convenient, Purity. You're letting Adalind off the hook here. How can you truly believe she's healing if she takes no responsibility for the one person she's really hurt badly?

Both parties may or may not ask for each others forgiveness, but they may learn to work together. I would believe that that will be fine for everyone around them.

As per the healing aspect, S5 was full of healing process going through. Nick needed healing and Adalind too. Both gave each other that as one family. Both of them have been hurt, and both of them have lost people who are close to them and family. As I know presently, Juliette has not lost a dear person close to her, Juliette has not lost a family member, Juliette does not understand what it means to fear and have a child because she has non. But Juliette is free to kill other people's family member or help kill, or try to kill a child and so on.

So yeh, Juliette does not understand lose of any because it trully never happened to her, so thats maybe why it was easy for her to do harm to others. So because Juliette has never felt real lose, does it justify her to do the things she did? I believe not.
(12-21-2016, 09:04 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Do you really believe Adalind is just going to stand there and let Juliette kill her? I don't. She's got a powerful hexenbiest within her. She may or may not win, but Juliette isn't going away unscathed.

That kind of fighting would have killed the baby. Adalind using her powers only would endanger her baby and that is why she was a sitting duck for Juliette. Otherwise, Adalind was not endangered. It is much easier to kill a baby than hurt Adalind. Adalind powers are not protecting Kelly in any form when the baby was inside her.
Quote:But let's say Nick actually used some good sense and told her to go pound sand. Do you really believe Adalind is just going to stand there and let Juliette kill her? I don't. She's got a powerful hexenbiest within her. She may or may not win, but Juliette isn't going away unscathed.
Adalind was in the same condition when Juliette bet the crap out of her in the house. That is why she is scared of her.

Quote:Well that must have been one very expensive game she played. And even if so, why did she have to do it? What good did she even get from trying to taunt Nick's friends? ..... nothing. She simply was just put on the bad side that they all agreed never to help her again. So all in all, it still did not give her any positive points for her action.
Juliette did exactly what she intended. Before the spice shop Nick and the rest assumed they could control Juliette. that is why each one of them attempted to gain control. Rosale wanted to take the jar back. Monroe woged to protect Rosale. Hank pulled his gun. and Nick threatened her to do what he said. Each one got their hat handed to them.
[quote='syscrash' pid='38414' dateline='1482381500']

Quote:Adalind was in the same condition when Juliette bet the crap out of her in the house. That is why she is scared of her.
The baby lived during a fight that should kill it like ten times. The show did it because the viewers wanted to see the fight. I nearly lost my daughter from picking up something off the ground while I was pregnant.
(12-21-2016, 09:38 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]Juliette did exactly what she intended. Before the spice shop Nick and the rest assumed they could control Juliette. that is why each one of them attempted to gain control. Rosale wanted to take the jar back. Monroe woged to protect Rosale. Hank pulled his gun. and Nick threatened her to do what he said. Each one got their hat handed to them.

Actually, they did not want to control her. Just simply supress her Hexen side. But well she convienced them all on how much she loved the thrill.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25