Grimm Forum

Full Version: Song of the Moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Post a youtube video of the song currently stuck in your head!

We've got a very diverse community at Grimm Forum, with people visiting from all around the world. And I bet that we've all got some interesting songs we'd like to share with others. So, whether it's a song stuck for a moment, or for many weeks, post away Big Grin!

Here's a song that's been on my mind for the past few weeks:

Short Change Hero by The Heavy

wonderful idea!

2 of my favorite songs at the moment:

Frank Turner& Donots- So long

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CrDt3SBruM[/video]

Zaz-Je veux

What a great idea!!

I went through my "favorites" over at YouTube and I found this which I thought was especially appropriate for this forum

Love the Je Veux song, it's one of my boyfriends favourites so i'm hearing it all the time! XD
Oh, i forgot to mention that I like all these songs, so far.
You guys remember what was on Little Red Riding Hood's iPod?

[/quote]
Haha yes that was an awesome intro to the series Big Grin I love Marilyn Mansons version of Sweet Dreams, I do have a soft spot for Manson (I know, i'm weird that way) It comes with a freaky little music video that I do have to say is a little disturbing but very well put together!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUvVdTlA23w
@ Lou

The zombie song is Big Grin

I can´t hear sweet dreams anymore. But I also can´t wear my red coat since I watch Grimm.

For this forum I got also a song

Ok, I'm sorry i seem to have gotten us off topic. But i thought this was appropriate AND funny

[/quote]

Ok, back on topic. Here is what happens when you get a song stuck in your head.

[/quote]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12