Grimm Forum

Full Version: Song of the Moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(11-17-2014, 07:44 PM)Secret Keeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2014, 04:27 PM)busyizzy Wrote: [ -> ]Grimm Forum Moderators...I know you can't steal the Like idea, but in the interest of Monroe's shagadelic style...couldn't you add a Groovy button down where it says Reply or Report so we can give props to our fellow forum members who have EXCELLENT taste. Big Grin

It's not quite the same thing, but you can give them reputation by hitting the little heart icon at the bottom of the post.

Okay, SK...thank you for that. But I don't see a little heart icon at the bottom of the post. I only see smilies, which I can insert into my posts' text. Obviously, I am missing a few details around here. [Insert music here. Big Grin]

Anyway, I'm typing one-handed these days because I dislocated my left shoulder two weeks ago so there is probably a lot I have missed during my middle-of-the-night Grimm Forum reading and writing sessions. Haha.

I can't wait to get to 50 posts so I can join THAT club. I feel like the little sister looking through the cracks in the wall of the clubhouse.
(11-17-2014, 08:17 PM)busyizzy Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, SK...thank you for that. But I don't see a little heart icon at the bottom of the post. I only see smilies, which I can insert into my posts' text. Obviously, I am missing a few details around here.

[Image: c7d031c2-50bc-486c-b914-b94824c49b81_zps60a3e100.png]
(11-18-2014, 03:06 AM)Secret Keeper Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2014, 08:17 PM)busyizzy Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, SK...thank you for that. But I don't see a little heart icon at the bottom of the post. I only see smilies, which I can insert into my posts' text. Obviously, I am missing a few details around here.

[Image: c7d031c2-50bc-486c-b914-b94824c49b81_zps60a3e100.png]

That's awesome, SK. I assumed because it was "grayed out" I couldn't use it and didn't even try it. Faint heart never won fair forum post. Yayyy. Thanks again.
(10-10-2014, 07:52 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]I have always liked Orianthi. Hot blonde on a guitar. What's not to like?
but I didn't realize anyone else knew of her

I got a free download of one of her songs and loved it.

(11-18-2014, 09:47 AM)busyizzy Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome, SK. I assumed because it was "grayed out" I couldn't use it and didn't even try it. Faint heart never won fair forum post. Yayyy. Thanks again.

You're welcome. And to get back to the point of the thread, here's my current earworm.
This is dedicated to Adalind who is currently under water....

"Dees Boys is Masegenated!*"
* Miscegenation is the mixing of different racial groups through marriage, cohabitation, sexual relations, or procreation
New Modest Mouse song Coyotes

Apparently this was inspired by an incident in 2002 where a coyote hopped onto the light rail train at the Airport.
I wasn't sure where to post this one but this thread is probably the best place. And I'm not sure if anyone here remembers Earl Sinclair. but he was one of my favorite characters on TV. Hope you enjoy it anyway.

Dangerous by Big Data. Juliette is the definition of this now! Warning--video is a bit gory and crazy at the end. Of course, if you watch Grimm--gore is part of the equation. Smile
http://youtu.be/E8b4xYbEugo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12