Grimm Forum

Full Version: Song of the Moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(08-09-2014, 12:15 PM)Secret Keeper Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for this, had a flashback to my childhood and going to the cinema, box of popcorn in one hand, drink in the other and being absolutely captivated by this wonderful Disney movie Smile
Seems appropriate to post this song in remembrance of the lovely Lauren Bacall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru2tsT32pHA
Unwanted by Kill Hannah
I like this thread a lot. It's been quiet for a bit, but I feel compelled to add my 2 bits ;D

Current obsession,

It seems somewhat relevant.
Following Altered Realities' idea of reviving old threads.
I was a fan of "Weed" for a few years and they always opened with a version of this song. And i love what Walk Off the Earth does with video. so of course I really like this one.

Today's song of the moment

Well, the whole album really, but this one is especially.

(10-02-2014, 11:14 AM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]Following Altered Realities' idea of reviving old threads.
I was a fan of "Weed" for a few years and they always opened with a version of this song. And i love what Walk Off the Earth does with video. so of course I really like this one.

That set would've been fun to make, I think. I also found it interesting that the people wore shirts the same colors as the houses in the song.
Oh my gosh. The Monkeys??!! Really, the Monkeys,??!!

Quote:That set would've been fun to make, I think. I also found it interesting that the people wore shirts the same colors as the houses in the song.

oh, good one totally never noticed the shirts. Good call.
(10-06-2014, 06:58 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my gosh. The Monkeys??!! Really, the Monkeys,??!!

Sure. I was on the thread, the song was in my head, so I posted it. And I actually like that song.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12