Grimm Forum

Full Version: Song of the Moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
If I'm being honest, I've had this stuck in my head for a while:

Spoiler :

If I'm being cruel, it's this one (don't click!):

Spoiler :
Charles, that's a great song to have stuck in your head. Now I want that song on my iPod. I may have to make a GrimmForum Playlist

Pale Boy. Oh, C'mon. I still love Carly Simon - besides......... that song is about me. Wink
Wow, it's is great to see so many responses to this! It's great to see such diversity!

Fräulein - Wow, awesome song choices! Never heard them before, but I like all three of them! They're all so different too! I've added them to my Spotify playlist :)

MuldersGirl - Nice, I've always liked that cover by Marilyn Manson. I think I first heard his version, before the Eurythmics (believe it or not lol).

Lou - lol what the f...? haha. Taylor Swift zombie version, hilarious! Very fitting to the show :P And somehow, you knew that Sweet Dreams by the Eurythmics has been stuckin my head for the past several weeks!

Charles - Oh hey, that's Cher! It's good to see her jammin it out to Walking in Memphis.

Pale Boy - Nice, Iron and Wine! Reminds me of the movie Garden State.
But oh no... you may have gotten Your So Vain stuck in my head lol

Here are a couple more to add to the list. Breakin' the Chains of Love by Fitz and the Tanrums!

Also I Need a Dollar by Aloe Blacc
I'm still a nut for Katzenjammer

Since GrimmForum has become so International. How bout this:

If anyone feels like crying themselves to sleep (or rather insomnia), try this -- (for those who have watched "The Shining" with Jack Nicholson, that movie took bits of its soundtrack from Penderecki, including parts of this song). Enjoy -- or don't. >:)

I've mentioned in the past, that my favorite band is The Beatles. And, while it's hard to pick a favorite album, there's this one song I like to listen to when I'm up late at night, and that's Long Long Long. And as such, this is the song that's been on my mind tonight.
Great! I love the Beatles. And this is a great song. I don't think i've ever seen the video.

Not bragging or anything... but i have 15 of their albums.
15 on iTunes. I'm not sure how many I had on vinyl. My first turntable was the kind that i would tape a penny to the tonearm so that it wouldn't skip. When i bought my first nice stereo system.... well, even the covers were damaged from moving and roomate's cats.

I can still remember playing Sargent Peppers for the first time. and how amazed we were that there were no spaces between the songs. (I can also remember my older sister coming home with "Meet the Beatles", but i was like 10 at the time and was more into Alvin and Chipmunks) .

At some point I started replacing my albums with new ones, recording them on cassettes and never playing them again . I was a late adopter to CDs but an earlier adopter to iTunes. I can't remember the last time I played any of my vinyl. And the only time I play a CD is to rip it into iTunes.
Its been a while since we added anything to this. Right now I have this song stuck in my head. This stuck in my head when i finally got around to watching Pitch Perfect. Its actually three songs: Price tag; Don't you; and Give Me Everything.

I'm not into rap or hip hop but i've become a fan of Price Tag.

Don't you by the Simple Minds. Made famous by The Breakfast Club. Trivia: Billy Idol was asked to do this song for the film but turned it down.

Pitbull - Give Me Everything ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, Nayer
One of my favorite songs Big Grin

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12