Grimm Forum

Full Version: Song of the Moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Lately, I've been listening to a lot of music from before I was born. This beauty has been stuck in my head, and although it's all about the black American experience, I relate to it in a certain way since I'm on the QUILTBAG spectrum -- but even if I didn't find personal meaning in this song, it's still a powerful number by the immeasurable Sam Cooke:

Had this Brown Bird tune stuck in my head today. Been listening to it on repeat throughout the day; thought I'd share it here.

This tune:

This has been stuck in my head for most of each day for the past week. It's gotten a bit annoying.

This one's taking over for Ring of Fire for a while.

Oh, wait, it's coming back...
(06-16-2014, 09:31 PM)Secret Keeper Wrote: [ -> ]This one's taking over for Ring of Fire for a while.

Nostalgia! Great, now I'm going to have that stuck in my head. Wink Have to flush it out with a little Erasure:

(06-16-2014, 11:55 PM)pale boy Wrote: [ -> ]Nostalgia! Great, now I'm going to have that stuck in my head. Wink Have to flush it out with a little Erasure:

Nice choice. I have that as my ringtone. And for today's song:
After my visit to Guardians of the Galaxy I have lots of choices but this is a song I've always enjoyed immensely.

And of course there is this one Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12