Grimm Forum

Full Version: How the contract fits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Syscrash, you make some valid points above but are wrong on a number of things in my opinion particularly involving Juliette and Kenneth.

Juliette didn’t have sex for the pure joy of having sex with Kenneth, It was clear Juliette slept with him to get back at Nick for him mistakenly sleeping with Adalind through no fault of his own. The show made it clear during that scene when she was with Kenneth he brought up the fact that Nick and Juliette's bed was where Nick and Adalind made their baby and she slept with him almost right away after that comment, then Nick came in after Juliette and Kenneth had gone and discovered the messy bed sheets, Juliette and Kenneth appeared to have purposely left it that way for Nick to see.

Script from 4x21

Kenneth- Let's have a look.
Juliette -And this was our bedroom.
Kenneth-And this would be where Nick and Adalind made their baby.
Juliette-It would.
Kenneth-Anything else? Juliette -Yes.
If I'm gonna be working with the Royal Family, you need to have a very clear understanding of just how valuable I can be.
Kenneth-It's secure.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk...ode=s04e21
[/quote]
Hi Henry,
You nailed it!
N G
Quote:You must be a real legend in your own mind to be able to claim that women are finally coming into their own by enjoying sex just like men these days. I guess, according to you, in the past women hated sex. According to you, say 50 years ago, women that cheated on men, did not initiate sex and did not seek pleasure in it. Pal, you have lots to learn about women today and in the past.
50 years ago women enjoyed sex, they just did not admit it or felt guilty. 50 years ago sex with your husband was your duty. 50 years ago that was a reason to marry so you could have sex.

When I state the actors point of view it is what they state after the fact. It is what they think about the characters they play. I never said the writers catered to the actors beliefs. I said how the writers portrayed the characters agrees with the actors. That is not be clairvoyant. That is not writers intent. What is funny is how your reply is littered with condemnation, yet your reply totally misquotes what was said.
(04-19-2018, 11:34 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]You must be a real legend in your own mind to be able to claim that women are finally coming into their own by enjoying sex just like men these days. I guess, according to you, in the past women hated sex. According to you, say 50 years ago, women that cheated on men, did not initiate sex and did not seek pleasure in it. Pal, you have lots to learn about women today and in the past.
[/quote}
50 years ago women enjoyed sex, they just did not admit it or felt guilty. 50 years ago sex with your husband was your duty. 50 years ago that was a reason to marry so you could have sex.

When I state the actors point of view it is what they state after the fact. It is what they think about the characters they play. I never said the writers catered to the actors beliefs. I said how the writers portrayed the characters agrees with the actors. That is not be clairvoyant. That is not writers intent. What is funny is how your reply is littered with condemnation, yet your reply totally misquotes what was said.

Yea, you even know what brackets to use when typing HTML commands. Hitting that "shift key" too much? Just more proof, you don't read what you post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gees, this is just too easy.
The mothers taught the daughters that it felt like fucking.That her place was in the house and the man could have a lover because it was the right thing to do.
I agree with another from the forum, Nick was protecting the three,Adalind and his son
(by Juliette)to juliette of his own actions.
Although she had nothing to look for in the precinct, she made it very clear what she thought about Nick and never asked her please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10