Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Eve sleep with Rachel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(10-31-2017, 11:22 PM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2017, 03:38 PM)Devegs Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2017, 03:17 PM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]I think all they're problems would have been solved if Kelly had of just convinced Adalind to come with her instead of just stealing her child .

I think you guys are right though the Royals coming into town amped everything up to 100 and they had to make a quick decision what to do with the child.

I still don't see how Kelly is a better option for raising a child than Adalind ,I mean she abandoned her own child though it was for his safety.

That would have been ideal but Kelly didn't want to take Adalind along. A better option would have been to have the child's mother come along. Adalind was already on board with not wanting the royals to have the baby. She would have willingly gone into hiding with Kelly since she was already willing to do so with the resistance- had the mission not been compromised.

I will repost this on the more appropriate thread as this one seems to have skewed from the topic a bit. As much as I hate to declare this, Diana’s was kidnapped, then, the Scobies stole her back masquerading as “The Resistance”. What, drove Adalind, to initiate the stream of events, starting with the un-Grimm-ing of Nick, was orchestrated by the Royals. The Royal, Victor, in particular, by making her believe they still had Diana.

Some wish to place all the blame on the Scobies for Adalind initial reaction for the removal of Diana from her grasp but I think “The Royals” should be included in the “Blame Game” just as much as the Scobies, if not more. Lest not forget Sean Renard, a willing participant in assisting the Scobies and a Royal himself. What turns my stomach, in this whole state of affairs, how Juliette, now in the know, of this whole scenario. Blames Nick and the Scobies for her predicament. She seems to reject any of the blame to herself and the Royals. And, ends teaming up, with the worst of the two evils, the Royals.

Now, the question arises, did the writers screw up on this whole concept to get the Juliette character to go dark? Maybe, I sure think so. But I don’t have the luxury to change the script. That boat is gone and sailed along with any possible change or re-write if the series does not get renewed.

We have to take what we were given and base our opinions, of these fictional characters, on the script at hand, and leave the re-writes to the Fan-Fiction universe, including what Some, well thought out and detailed writings of the contributor, Hexenadler. As much as I grossly disagree with his concoctions of the characters, it is still categorized, by the poster, as Fan-Fiction. Which is fine and greatly appreciated, as a re-write of inspiration.

The problem I have, is when contributors, plug in opinions as facts or bending the actuality of the script/scenes/interviews and substitute them with an idea they have, as being scripted. A great example is, after we are all well aware how the trap was sprung to kill Kelly, some can make a statement as such; that Kelly was an idiot for bringing a child to a fight for her life. WTF were they watching?

That seems to be a big problem on some of these forums some people seem to think that they're fanfiction ideas of how the show should have went hold more wiegth than G&k vision.

I have even seen some of them call the writers liars just beacuse the canon version doesn't fly with they're in head fanfic version of events.
(10-29-2017, 11:40 PM)silver Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Robyn said, "You don’t need to apologize, and please know that I don’t mind passionate debates.

I agree that it’s easy to get caught up in the physical aspects of the show and not notice some of the finer details. But much of that probably stems from G & K giving us so little of the finer details. After watching a long stream of action driven scenes, it’s easy to miss those occasional and brief details explaining the characters’ motivation."

Well thanks, this evening, I've decided I should've come with hip boots AND a submersible to navigate this passionate forum!

Someone once said, 'stick a fork in me, I'm done!' - crossed my mind, but before I go to bed, I'm gonna take one last hopefully brief stab at a response.

I most definitely agree with the quote above, Robyn. You mentioned elsewhere the writers produced some decidedly uneven character development - Boy howdy.

I'm done with listening to one more person saying what a good mother Adalind turned out to be. Bleah. I don't think I ever cared about that. I'm just not into it. It just seems rather often we all try to defend our favorites and there's more to life than that, even on the forum.
Adalind was written as trying to be the best mother she could within the circumstances she found herself in - which were mostly caused by her own ill conceived schemes. That you aren’t interested in the character or her evolution is a personal choice. Some, me being one of them, are equally or more interested in the progression of an antagonist character than a protagonist character. It’s really nothing more than which characters and storylines hold a viewer’s interest.

Personally, I would have been content if every member of Team Grimm bit the dust within the first season. I was interested in Adalind and Renard and the Royals vs. the Resistance storyline. That another viewer is interested in Nick and his group, and the next Wesen he’ll battle doesn’t interfere with me enjoying the characters and storylines that interests me. My dissatisfaction with the show wasn’t due to it’s focus on the central character/hero, but the lack of character evolution and lazy writing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8