Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Eve sleep with Rachel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I think that's the problem some people just don't want to believe she's changed even if all the evidence suggest she has.
She was pretty horrible and has done numerous vile acts but remember she was raised by a cold bitch of a Mother who encuraged her to be vile and manipulative.
(10-29-2017, 07:12 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]To me, it didn’t make sense that G & K made sure viewers witnessed the changes that were starting to occur in Adalind’s perspective and behavior if they didn’t intend for us to suspect that Diana’s kidnapping wasn’t as black and white as Team Grimm assumed it to be.

... there aren’t any clean hands on Grimm..

I thought G & K intended to show us that the 'Diana' issue wasn't so black and white. I felt that was why they had Adalind remind Nick & Renard that they were all in this mess (the de-grimming/re-grimming of Nick, Juliette becoming a hexenbeist and royals back in town) because Renard & the scooby gang had decided that it was best to take Diana away from Adalind and then point her in the direction of the royals. When Adalind had said "I did what I had to do because you took my child away from me...." ( or something to that effect), Nick looked away and was silent at her accusation, IIRC. I felt it was to show that Nick also realized that it wasn't so black and white. My take.
Nick did not consider Adalind a " good mother", and he tells his mother when they are in the living-3×17-
(10-30-2017, 02:27 PM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Nick did not consider Adalind a " good mother", and he tells his mother when they are in the living-3×17-

I believe that was his reasoning for thinking the plan made sense. However, it wasn't his child but, of course, there were other things going on. The royals came into town and threatened Renard & co for the child, Kelly felt she was the right one to raise the special child for the sake of the good, etc.
(10-30-2017, 03:17 PM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]I think all they're problems would have been solved if Kelly had of just convinced Adalind to come with her instead of just stealing her child .

I think you guys are right though the Royals coming into town amped everything up to 100 and they had to make a quick decision what to do with the child.

I still don't see how Kelly is a better option for raising a child than Adalind ,I mean she abandoned her own child though it was for his safety.

That would have been ideal but Kelly didn't want to take Adalind along. A better option would have been to have the child's mother come along. Adalind was already on board with not wanting the royals to have the baby. She would have willingly gone into hiding with Kelly since she was already willing to do so with the resistance- had the mission not been compromised.
(10-30-2017, 03:38 PM)Devegs Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2017, 03:17 PM)Henry of green Wrote: [ -> ]I think all they're problems would have been solved if Kelly had of just convinced Adalind to come with her instead of just stealing her child .

I think you guys are right though the Royals coming into town amped everything up to 100 and they had to make a quick decision what to do with the child.

I still don't see how Kelly is a better option for raising a child than Adalind ,I mean she abandoned her own child though it was for his safety.

That would have been ideal but Kelly didn't want to take Adalind along. A better option would have been to have the child's mother come along. Adalind was already on board with not wanting the royals to have the baby. She would have willingly gone into hiding with Kelly since she was already willing to do so with the resistance- had the mission not been compromised.

I will repost this on the more appropriate thread as this one seems to have skewed from the topic a bit. As much as I hate to declare this, Diana’s was kidnapped, then, the Scobies stole her back masquerading as “The Resistance”. What, drove Adalind, to initiate the stream of events, starting with the un-Grimm-ing of Nick, was orchestrated by the Royals. The Royal, Victor, in particular, by making her believe they still had Diana.

Some wish to place all the blame on the Scobies for Adalind initial reaction for the removal of Diana from her grasp but I think “The Royals” should be included in the “Blame Game” just as much as the Scobies, if not more. Lest not forget Sean Renard, a willing participant in assisting the Scobies and a Royal himself. What turns my stomach, in this whole state of affairs, how Juliette, now in the know, of this whole scenario. Blames Nick and the Scobies for her predicament. She seems to reject any of the blame to herself and the Royals. And, ends teaming up, with the worst of the two evils, the Royals.

Now, the question arises, did the writers screw up on this whole concept to get the Juliette character to go dark? Maybe, I sure think so. But I don’t have the luxury to change the script. That boat is gone and sailed along with any possible change or re-write if the series does not get renewed.

We have to take what we were given and base our opinions, of these fictional characters, on the script at hand, and leave the re-writes to the Fan-Fiction universe, including what Some, well thought out and detailed writings of the contributor, Hexenadler. As much as I grossly disagree with his concoctions of the characters, it is still categorized, by the poster, as Fan-Fiction. Which is fine and greatly appreciated, as a re-write of inspiration.

The problem I have, is when contributors, plug in opinions as facts or bending the actuality of the script/scenes/interviews and substitute them with an idea they have, as being scripted. A great example is, after we are all well aware how the trap was sprung to kill Kelly, some can make a statement as such; that Kelly was an idiot for bringing a child to a fight for her life. WTF were they watching?
Did the Royals actually ever have Diana in their possession in the original kidnapping or was it a mirage of Diana as previously seen with what Diana did to Meisner in the woods, making him think she was outside?
(11-01-2017, 12:11 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]Did the Royals actually ever have Diana in their possession in the original kidnapping or was it a mirage of Diana as previously seen with what Diana did to Meisner in the woods, making him think she was outside?

As I can recall, the Royals possessed Diana for a few hours, or so. Between the time, Kenneth and Juliette took possession of her, from a decapitated Kelly, till the King went flying out the chopper door.
(11-01-2017, 12:32 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2017, 12:11 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]Did the Royals actually ever have Diana in their possession in the original kidnapping or was it a mirage of Diana as previously seen with what Diana did to Meisner in the woods, making him think she was outside?

As I can recall, the Royals possessed Diana for a few hours, or so. Between the time, Kenneth and Juliette took possession of her, from a decapitated Kelly, till the King went flying out the chopper door.
I agree about the above but I was referring to when Kelly took Diana. I don't remember the royals having possession of her outside of the illusion which was blamed on the Resistance taking her when in reality she went from Adalind directly to Kelly, unless you count Sean as the middleman.
(11-01-2017, 12:51 AM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2017, 12:32 AM)dicappatore Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree about the above but I was referring to when Kelly took Diana. I don't remember the royals having possession of her outside of the illusion which was blamed on the Resistance taking her when in reality she went from Adalind directly to Kelly, unless you count Sean as the middleman.

Well I guess the short ride from the police station to the airport can count as a possession of Diana until the fake resistance (Scobies) took her back.

As for the hand off from Meisner to Kelly, Verat agents had a min or two of possession also.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8