Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Nick and Adalind fall in faster or slower than a normal couple.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
(05-31-2017, 03:16 PM)Loona Wrote: [ -> ]Almost killed Hank - Wu eating his own carpet. And what he ate otherwise...raped Nick and transform Juliette into a Hexenbiest.
Adalind told Sean that Hank was not interest in her and made it seem like she wanted to drop it. Sean pushed Adalind to use magic on Hank which he knew would have side effects they are both to blame. Adalind did tell Hank not give out the cookies but it is still Sean and her fault. Juliette turning into a hexenbiest was real surprise for Adalind. IMO I blame that on Sean's mom. She wanted Nick to get his powers back so he could help her son and granddaughter. She was much more powerful and knowledgeable hexenbiest than Adalind and she never tried to help Juliette after she turn into a hexenbiest which IMO makes me think she knew it was a possible side effect that could not be undone but did not warn Nick or Juliette.
(05-31-2017, 03:16 PM)Loona Wrote: [ -> ]I am more upset with Adalind. She always target Juliette no matter what. The Coma and love spell. Almost killed Hank - Wu eating his own carpet. And what he ate otherwise...raped Nick and transform Juliette into a Hexenbiest.

And had the audacity to say "Keep her away from me, Nick." Because of her, everything has happened.

And now she lives Juliette her life, has her boyfriend and their baby? The Baby who was fathered when she raped her " own " now boyfriend? Sorry, but can't deal with the situation. That's why I am still that angry.

And we shall believe they are still together in 20 years...No way.

Bye.

Reading this post raised a question in my mind. Hypothetically speaking, if Nick began looking at Eve as a possible love interest, do you think Adalind would step out of the way to allow their relationship to grow? Or would she stand in the way?
Sorry, if I interfere here but I think, she wouldn't step out of the way for Nick and Juliette/Eve - Why? Adalind is doing well, she has a home and is cared for.
(05-31-2017, 04:26 PM)Tara Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, if I interfere here but I think, she wouldn't step out of the way for Nick and Juliette/Eve - Why? Adalind is doing well, she has a home and is cared for.

You're not interfering, Tara. I have heard a lot about how Adalind has changed, being a mother and all. But I wanted to view her strictly as a woman and wondered what she would do if she was suddenly placed in a predicament where Nick and Eve might start developing feelings for one another.
Why Eve?.
Eve was focused on her role as an agent of H. W. Did not need a man.
(05-31-2017, 03:16 PM)Loona Wrote: [ -> ]I am more upset with Adalind. She always target Juliette no matter what. The Coma and love spell.

Adalind was targeting Sean, Juliette, Nick and her own mother at the end of season 1 and season 2. Her mother and Sean rejected her for not getting the keys and losing her powers which shows that they were also at fault for what was happening earlier. Adalind knew that Sean might go to her mother that is why Adalind casted the love spell. Otherwise the love spell would have pointness. IMO that is why Adalind did not blame mama Kelly for killing her mom. Almost all other times in the show Adalind was a follower and Adalind did not target Juliette/Eve in season 3, 5 or 6. Except in season 4, Adalind targeted Juliette in the biest fight that Adalind lost in.

Sean targeted Marie, Hank, Wu, Monroe, Rosalee, Nick, Adalind, Juliette/Eve and Trubel. Sean targeted Nick, Hank and Wu multiple times even though they saved Sean many times.

(05-31-2017, 04:16 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2017, 03:16 PM)Loona Wrote: [ -> ]I am more upset with Adalind. She always target Juliette no matter what. The Coma and love spell. Almost killed Hank - Wu eating his own carpet. And what he ate otherwise...raped Nick and transform Juliette into a Hexenbiest.

And had the audacity to say "Keep her away from me, Nick." Because of her, everything has happened.

And now she lives Juliette her life, has her boyfriend and their baby? The Baby who was fathered when she raped her " own " now boyfriend? Sorry, but can't deal with the situation. That's why I am still that angry.

And we shall believe they are still together in 20 years...No way.

Bye.

Reading this post raised a question in my mind. Hypothetically speaking, if Nick began looking at Eve as a possible love interest, do you think Adalind would step out of the way to allow their relationship to grow? Or would she stand in the way?

In season 5, if Nick told Adalind that she did not have feelings for her but he would make sure that Adalind and Kelly were protected and had support agreement then yes I believe Adalind would have stayed with Sean once he left the BC mansion.
(05-31-2017, 04:29 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2017, 04:26 PM)Tara Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, if I interfere here but I think, she wouldn't step out of the way for Nick and Juliette/Eve - Why? Adalind is doing well, she has a home and is cared for.

You're not interfering, Tara. I have heard a lot about how Adalind has changed, being a mother and all. But I wanted to view her strictly as a woman and wondered what she would do if she was suddenly placed in a predicament where Nick and Eve might start developing feelings for one another.

Yes, that's true. I have problem to accept Eve being Eve. I don't buy into that thing.

But I would have liked to see the scenario - if Nick and Juliette would have found a way back together. I think this storyline would be very interesting.

IMO part of why Adalind left Nick in season 5 is he never told her what his feeling were for her. In season 6, IMO if Nick did not want a long term relationship Adalind and Nick would have worked out support agreement too. IMO Adalind would have moved into a guest room at Sean's (Not BC) season 6 place until Diana was ready for school where she could work full time again.

(05-31-2017, 03:16 PM)Loona Wrote: [ -> ]And we shall believe they are still together in 20 years...No way.

Bye.

Feel free to believe what you want. My post only talked about G&K vision.

(05-31-2017, 03:16 PM)Loona Wrote: [ -> ]And had the audacity to say "Keep her away from me, Nick." Because of her, everything has happened.

Adalind was right to save her baby because he was innocent. Later Juliette does hurt Adalind and Nick by helping to take Diana from Kelly so IMO the concern was real.

(05-31-2017, 03:16 PM)Loona Wrote: [ -> ]And now she lives Juliette her life, has her boyfriend and their baby?

Juliette life changed because Nick became a Grimm and he was not able to lower expectations or be open about it. Nick the Grimm could not have had a marriage where the wife lived a normal life, worked, had children that would be able to use any daycare or school. Both Juliette & Eve over time wanted to part of the grimm team and the wesen world where Adalind over time moved to wanting to deal with wesen issues as little as possible. Early half in season 4, IMO Juliette would have died if she was not a hexenbiest. IMO Nick was not protecting her enough but seeing her as a grimm team member.
Actually, I always try to stay away from this kind of discussion. I actually like both characters. Whether Juliette/Eve or Adalind. And it is hard, to choose between them. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, and each of them has built a lot of muck.

I was and am open to both couples whether it was Nickliette or Nadalind. But you'll always have your own One True Pairing. And in my case it's Nickliette - but it doesn't mean I can't stand Nadalind. But I need to be honest and say that's I was disappointed how fast it went between them. Special the part of Adalind with the I love you - It's felt forced. But that is just my flavor.

I always think, let the other ship what they want to ship and ship what you like.

Loona, don't you think it's outrageous? Even if you don't like Nadalind, why don't you just ignore that subject. I think, we are all grown up and we can behave like adults.
(05-31-2017, 07:15 PM)Scully1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I always try to stay away from this kind of discussion. I actually like both characters. Whether Juliette/Eve or Adalind. And it is hard, to choose between them. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, and each of them has built a lot of muck.

I was and am open to both couples whether it was Nickliette or Nadalind. But you'll always have your own One True Pairing. And in my case it's Nickliette - but it doesn't mean I can't stand Nadalind. But I need to be honest and say that's I was disappointed how fast it went between them. Special the part of Adalind with the I love you - It's felt forced. But that is just my flavor.

I always think, let the other ship what they want to ship and ship what you like.

Loona, don't you think it's outrageous? Even if you don't like Nadalind, why don't you just ignore that subject. I think, we are all grown up and we can behave like adults.

Do you think a year of being together enough time to decided if you love someone or not?

No, I do not believe you can have only one love. There are widows who marry again who are just as in love with their new partner and may not be able to answer the question who they loved more. IMO being first love does not make someone their true love.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33