Grimm Forum

Full Version: Did Nick and Adalind fall in faster or slower than a normal couple.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
(06-04-2017, 09:24 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2017, 09:20 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]So Nick telling Juliette he loved her meant nothing then, right? And Juliette telling Nick she loved him meant nothing then, right?
I am saying the opposite. Love is not marriage and/or child. It is different.
Both sides of the debate speak to Nick's and Juliette's mindset concerning there future and the prospect of children. It's reasonable that they discussed starting a family and equally reasonable they worried about the hardships of children growing up in the Grimm lifestyle.

Adalind was the caregiver while Nick had a sporadic schedule and was rarely home. Realistically, Juliette would have considered that she would be the primary, and oftentimes the only caregiver, as well as the likelihood that Nick wouldn't survive to see his children grow up.

That said, once Nick became a father his thoughts turned to being father/protector and any reasons not to have a child flew out the window. If Nick could embrace parenthood with a woman he hated, he would certainly embrace it with a woman he'd loved for years.
(06-04-2017, 11:56 PM)Loona Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2017, 11:47 PM)bart Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2017, 09:27 PM)Loona Wrote: [ -> ]They would be still together and living together if someone would not have interfere their relationship. And there we are again to the subject it could be possible that everything what happened in the last seasons could be a parallel universum but NO a few deny it.

Well I think Nick and Juliette were the most boring couples on TV. There's no passion between them.

Weird huh? that the two are in real together - so much to the subject there is NO passion xD Sorry, Nadalind but Nickliette the is still the end game Big Grin Big Grin

Please Loona, don't be obsessed with them. There is a difference. Nick and Juliette/Eve are character of a series. And one of my favorite couple. While David and Bitsie are real people. Ship whatever you want but know the difference. I don't like to ship real life people and reading fanfiction over them. Since their privat life isn't our business. But with Nick and Juliette/Eve is a difference - since David and Bitsie are the acter of Nick and Juliette...I hope you know what I mean.
(06-04-2017, 08:35 PM)Loona Wrote: [ -> ]Now it's time to say goodbye. Guys stay with your Nick and Adalind attitude - we are all wrongly with. You don't want to think over everything we try because you belief everything the writers tell you. It can be a parallel world - but you still deny it.

Goodbye.

Why do you care so much other people believing the show they watch? Stop attacking Nadalind Fans for not linking the boring couple known as Nickliette.
(06-05-2017, 03:56 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]Both sides of the debate speak to Nick's and Juliette's mindset concerning there future and the prospect of children. It's reasonable that they discussed starting a family and equally reasonable they worried about the hardships of children growing up in the Grimm lifestyle.

Adalind was the caregiver while Nick had a sporadic schedule and was rarely home. Realistically, Juliette would have considered that she would be the primary, and oftentimes the only caregiver, as well as the likelihood that Nick wouldn't survive to see his children grow up.

That said, once Nick became a father his thoughts turned to being father/protector and any reasons not to have a child flew out the window. If Nick could embrace parenthood with a woman he hated, he would certainly embrace it with a woman he'd loved for years.

I agree whole heartily agree that Nick wanted to a father and Juliette and him having kids would have made him happy.

Juliette is a planner, a STEM woman and she goes to great lengths not to drag her family into this wesen world thing for the entire story. In my IRL and STEM hat I would say she would continue to prevent pregnancy so she would only be risking herself by staying with Nick. Several times in season 4, Juliette came very close to death and her hexenbiest powers saved her. Like Nick told Monroe, if Nick did not get his powers back would he have moved to a different city so Juliette and him could have a family? In your AU you can have what you want.
(06-04-2017, 09:24 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]Do you believe that Juliette would have had children with Nick when he was still hiding all that grimm stuff from her?

Except he didn't hide all of that grimm stuff from her for very long and they were back to being in love with one another. So, yes, they would have gotten married and had children.

The problem was never Nick and Juliette. It was the writers trying to figure out how to bring Adalind into the picture. They created a barrage of scenarios in which the end rest was Nick and Adalind. In order to do that, they had to bring in every conceivable thing that would force Nick and Juliette apart. Permanently.

Take a look at Nick just as a stand alone character. There is no way he would have taken the lackluster approach of being repulsed by Juliette when she woged for him. He's already seen a variety of wesen including Adalind woged. So he goes off to "take a walk and think things over"? What I find even weirder is he never walked to begin with and never did after that.
Yes, that's true. And what did the writers and we get out of it? The cancellation of the series....
Consider how even dopier they made Adalind look. Nick left Juliette because he didn't like the way she looked as a hexenbiest. So he takes in a woman who's pregnant with who knows what kind of a mixture and how's it going to come out once it's baked? She had to have asked him why he left Juliette and took her in. One wonders why once they talked together he just didn't do a Forrest Gump at that point and run all over the country to "think things over".

This is what I mean. It was the big "C" for contrived the moment Nick looked upon Juliette.

Adalind hated Juliette. But would she really grab man catch Nick, knowing that he was so repulsed by hexenbiest Juliette he had to go take a walk?
Everything is technically contrived, the big trick that well written shows accomplish is making it not look contrived for a specific purpose.

But I whole heartedly agree that everything felt contrived from the minute Kelly met Adalind and Meisner at the airstrip. However, I don't think Adalind asked Nick anything about Juliette. One, they never talked about the hard stuff, they ignored and pretended. Two, I don't think Adalind would want to bring up anything that reminded Nick why Juliette became a Hexenbiest. Nick would only blame Adalind's action, never that he jumpstarted the chain of events by kidnapping Adalind's baby. And for the purpose of Nick being the central character/the hero everyone adores, Adalind would also see it as only her fault.
Not only just a woman. The woman who did all things to his friends and his girlfriend.And to him himself. He couldn't look at Juliette when she turned into a Hexenbiest - but he could offered to sleep in a bed with the woman who he know she can be a Hexenbiest again. After all the things she did.
As usual you're only looking at what supports your wish list instead of taking an objective look at the overall chain of events. I didn't suggest that only Adalind or only Nick was the culprit in what brought them together. I suggested how each would reasonably respond to the conversation had it happened and how the show is designed around the central character.

Yes, Adalind caused a boatload of havoc and was ultimately her own worst enemy. But considering that Nick didn't have a problem with Renard masterminding the original attack that jumpstarted the entire mess, it's not farfetched that he'd cut Adalind a little slack. And it's not like Nick and Juliette were innocent victims minding their own business. It's naïve to believe they could kidnap someone's baby without repercussions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33