Grimm Forum

Full Version: Was Juliette Betrayed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Did one of the scoobies betray Juliette to the Wall? I've been thinking about this and it's very possible. They knew everything there was to know about her. They knew she'd turned into a hexenbiest with no possibility of a cure. They knew she had no family that would come snooping about. Could one of them have betrayed her and if so, which one? If that happened, I'm thinking Rosalee as a possibility.
I don't think so we know the resistance made a deal with Viktor that put Kenneth on the radar. Someone talks about Meisner I see the resistance sending Meisner to Portland now was he is with HW (I think so) or was when he showed up HW recruited him. The resistance with Viktor help may have been given Kenneth plans we have to think VIktor had inside sources himself. Looks like the infighting in the royals they all have their own spy's. The one question was why didn't Juliette get on the helicopter maybe she was on HW radar also and knew the King had sent her back to stop the scoobys. Meisner was on the helicopter so he knew she didn't got on the helicopter and after killing the king reported this to HW.

Kelly will be a mystery why was she unprepared? Than I think Meisner crossed the resistance and took LBB to HW.

Putting the scoobys in the mix they didn't have time or info to betray Juliette, so they are out. It was a call to Chavez from Meisner that Juliette wasn't on the helicopter. When HW got involved the did their homework and found out about Juliette. The one who betrayed Juliette was Viktor with his deal. IMO
(01-06-2016, 07:31 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Putting the scoobys in the mix they didn't have time or info to betray Juliette, so they are out. It was a call to Chavez from Meisner that Juliette wasn't on the helicopter. When HW got involved the did their homework and found out about Juliette. The one who betrayed Juliette was Viktor with his deal. IMO

Meisner didn't know Juliette did he? For that matter, how would he know if Juliette was going to go to the helicopter or not? To me, it doesn't make sense for her to go with the King and Diana. She's not part of the royal family. It would make more sense that she protected Diana until Diana got into the helicopter and then escaped via some other way.

Meisner was more concerned about getting Diana and the King on the helicopter. If he had expected Juliette, the first thing he would have asked about was her whereabouts.

Rosalee has ties with the council and with the uprising. She may have ties with the Wall itself. She knows a lot about Juliette's condition. She could have been a factor in betraying Juliette.
(01-06-2016, 06:21 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Did one of the scoobies betray Juliette to the Wall? I've been thinking about this and it's very possible. They knew everything there was to know about her. They knew she'd turned into a hexenbiest with no possibility of a cure. They knew she had no family that would come snooping about. Could one of them have betrayed her and if so, which one? If that happened, I'm thinking Rosalee as a possibility.

The problem with this theory is who did it? We have no evidence of any connection between HW and anyone but Truble. And why would she do it? She wasn't really around for most of what happened, and while she knew Juliette they were never really close. Not like Truble and Nick. So she was not likely to feel betrayed or something of the sort. To feel betrayed one has to be close to a person first.

Question I'm getting at is what would her motive be? Revenge? Juliette never really did anything to her. Dodgy

Recruit her as an asset for HW? Far as she knew Juliette was nothing more than a loose cannon who would probably do more harm than good. Hell, at the time she would have been more likely to have joined Black Claw than HW! Dodgy

So, if not Truble, then who? Dodgy
(01-06-2016, 10:45 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2016, 07:31 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]Putting the scoobys in the mix they didn't have time or info to betray Juliette, so they are out. It was a call to Chavez from Meisner that Juliette wasn't on the helicopter. When HW got involved the did their homework and found out about Juliette. The one who betrayed Juliette was Viktor with his deal. IMO

Meisner didn't know Juliette did he? For that matter, how would he know if Juliette was going to go to the helicopter or not? To me, it doesn't make sense for her to go with the King and Diana. She's not part of the royal family. It would make more sense that she protected Diana until Diana got into the helicopter and then escaped via some other way.

Meisner was more concerned about getting Diana and the King on the helicopter. If he had expected Juliette, the first thing he would have asked about was her whereabouts.

Rosalee has ties with the council and with the uprising. She may have ties with the Wall itself. She knows a lot about Juliette's condition. She could have been a factor in betraying Juliette.
If as I see it HW has been looking at Nick for the FBI agent killed at his house than HW knows what happened to Juliette and what she looks like. So when Meisner see her remember he was on that side of the helicopter, he knows Juliette and what she is when she doesn't get on the chopper he called Chavez. Here is an if maybe a big if Juliette had got on the chopper he also had a plan that. He had control of the aircraft and Diana how might she reacted she knew Juliette but she knew Meisner also? Like I said a big if as didn't happen doesn't make any difference. Meisner because of HW knew Juliette, HW wasn't making plans to take Juliette without knowing her.
(01-06-2016, 11:09 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with this theory is who did it? We have no evidence of any connection between HW and anyone but Truble. And why would she do it? She wasn't really around for most of what happened, and while she knew Juliette they were never really close. Not like Truble and Nick. So she was not likely to feel betrayed or something of the sort. To feel betrayed one has to be close to a person first.

Question I'm getting at is what would her motive be? Revenge? Juliette never really did anything to her. Dodgy

Recruit her as an asset for HW? Far as she knew Juliette was nothing more than a loose cannon who would probably do more harm than good. Hell, at the time she would have been more likely to have joined Black Claw than HW! Dodgy

You got me. It's obvious Chavez knew to pick up Juliette's body because of Trubel. But Trubel had only been on the scene for a little while. And from what I recall, Trubel didn't know Juliette was a hexenbiest, much less an unusual one. The only thing I can figure is someone was watching. But who? The royals and their bodyguards are dead. the only one who survived was Diana.

(01-06-2016, 11:20 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]If as I see it HW has been looking at Nick for the FBI agent killed at his house than HW knows what happened to Juliette and what she looks like. So when Meisner see her remember he was on that side of the helicopter, he knows Juliette and what she is when she doesn't get on the chopper he called Chavez. Here is an if maybe a big if Juliette had got on the chopper he also had a plan that. He had control of the aircraft and Diana how might she reacted she knew Juliette but she knew Meisner also? Like I said a big if as didn't happen doesn't make any difference. Meisner because of HW knew Juliette, HW wasn't making plans to take Juliette without knowing her.

How would they know what happened to Juliette?
(01-06-2016, 11:31 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2016, 11:09 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with this theory is who did it? We have no evidence of any connection between HW and anyone but Truble. And why would she do it? She wasn't really around for most of what happened, and while she knew Juliette they were never really close. Not like Truble and Nick. So she was not likely to feel betrayed or something of the sort. To feel betrayed one has to be close to a person first.

You got me. It's obvious Chavez knew to pick up Juliette's body because of Trubel. But Trubel had only been on the scene for a little while. And from what I recall, Trubel didn't know Juliette was a hexenbiest, much less an unusual one. The only thing I can figure is someone was watching. But who? The royals and their bodyguards are dead. the only one who survived was Diana.

(01-06-2016, 11:20 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]If as I see it HW has been looking at Nick for the FBI agent killed at his house than HW knows what happened to Juliette and what she looks like. So when Meisner see her remember he was on that side of the helicopter, he knows Juliette and what she is when she doesn't get on the chopper he called Chavez. Here is an if maybe a big if Juliette had got on the chopper he also had a plan that. He had control of the aircraft and Diana how might she reacted she knew Juliette but she knew Meisner also? Like I said a big if as didn't happen doesn't make any difference. Meisner because of HW knew Juliette, HW wasn't making plans to take Juliette without knowing her.

How would they know what happened to Juliette?
In this case Trubel did have some knowledge she may have figured when Juliette didn't get on the chopper Juliette would return at least at some time soon to Nick's. She didn't betray her she was just prepared for Juliette.
Hi WF,
You asked:
Quote:So, if not Truble, then who?
I suspect Renard.
Chavez is FBI and HW. When Nick got thrown out of the FBI office, Chavez immediately called Renard.
Meisner is HW and had a major role in taking Diana from Adalind and giving her to Kelly. I seem to recall Meisner and Kelly did not know each other when they met at the airplane (DC3 ?). I suspect the connection was arranged by Renard.
Renard knows Meisner, Chavez and Kelly. He knows (all too well) Hexenette.
If he could gain an advantage by selling Hexenette to HW he would not hesitate.
So there is my shallow answer. Only one penny for that one.
New Guy
Trubel confirmed HW was keeping a close watch on the group. So HW would know about Juliette. So there would be no need to the scoobies to say anything. The question is when did Juliette make the decision to switch from the Royals to HW.
One theory Juliette at the last minute, she would rather die then be a hexenbiest, and went home to commit suicide by cop. Seeing Juliette returning Chavez say an opportunity to recruit her like she did Trubel.
Another is someone, maybe even Trubel talked to Juliette and convinced her she could be valuable working with HW. Making the helicopter and the crossbow a staged event. AT the time the shot was taken Trubel would have had to know so as to not take a kill shot. Did anyone notice, Juliette was shot in what looked like the neck, but the only blood was around her mouth. Wouldn't a neck wound leave a puddle of blood on the floor.

What worries me is HW is suppose to know everything that is going on. My question how could HW know. Hidden cameras, is one of the scoobies giving information. If HW knows everything like Trubel said then why not intervene to save Kelly. There is so much deception on what happened to Juliette, it makes Kelly's death being a staged event even more plausible. Kelly's death being staged works better now then to actually having her dead. They have already used the grief to explain Nicks action against Chavez. Being a staged event, one that Juliette was involved in would make more sense then what we are currently lead to believe. Things like why did Juliette or even Diana help Kelly. Why would Kelly put herself in danger. Comments say she trusted Juliette. Why would she trust Juliette, she doesn't even know Juliette. It is not like they became BFF's while they where together.

WE speculated on Juliette death with a lot less info on it being fake. Either Kelly was some really bad writing or it is not what it looks like.
(01-06-2016, 11:44 AM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi WF,
You asked:
Quote:So, if not Truble, then who?
I suspect Renard.
Chavez is FBI and HW. When Nick got thrown out of the FBI office, Chavez immediately called Renard.
Meisner is HW and had a major role in taking Diana from Adalind and giving her to Kelly. I seem to recall Meisner and Kelly did not know each other when they met at the airplane (DC3 ?). I suspect the connection was arranged by Renard.
Renard knows Meisner, Chavez and Kelly. He knows (all too well) Hexenette.
If he could gain an advantage by selling Hexenette to HW he would not hesitate.
So there is my shallow answer. Only one penny for that one.
New Guy
Renard is season 5 what did he know in season 4 plus he was fighting Jack. Now should we think Jack not Renard? Jack knew what Sean did but Sean didn't know what Jack did. Could Jack had contacts in BC that HW picked up?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11