Grimm Forum

Full Version: Was Juliette Betrayed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(01-11-2016, 05:59 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Adriano, I only wrote out this theory because you asked me to. I don't consider this theory about Elizabeth to be correct for a couple of reasons. First, there is no evidence of a connection between Elizabeth and the HW. There isn't even evidence of a connection between Elizabeth and the resistance. I used that speculation based on posts I've read from others.

Second, there's still that nit about Nick and his Grimm powers. If Elizabeth helped him get them back, why didn't she report that to the HW? Instead she reports Juliette?

I can't use the theory that just because it isn't hinted at doesn't mean it's impossible. If I could I would still be arguing for my original choice for betrayal, which was Rosalee. To me, Rosalee still makes the most sense. She had motive, she's seen what Juliette can do firsthand, she's even participated in making the spell turned Juliette into a hexenbiest. You guys shot that one down using the theory of the impossible. You said Rosalee didn't know about the HW. How could she betray Juliette to an organization she knew nothing about?

How do we know this? Because no one ever contacted her from the HW. There's not even a hint that she might be involved with the HW.

I am using that same logic about Henrietta. Henrietta didn't know about the HW because no one ever contacted her about it. There's not even a hint that she knew about it. She can't betray Juliette to an organization she knows nothing about. It's impossible within the realm of this television show.

You have a good point about Henrietta and Rosalee and the HW. But there's a situation working against Rosalee in this one.

Rosalee knew Nick before he lost his powers. So if she was working with the HW, Chavez would knew about Nick since almost ever...

Henrietta on the other side of the coin, knew Nick personally just after he recover his powers. This would explain why Chavez didn't know about Nick in the first test.

A possible explanation for Rosalee is that she is not working for the HW directly. For example, the HW may have looked for Rosalee asking information about Juliette and them Rosalee gave those Information because she was angry with Juliette. But for this to work, the HW was supposed to know about Juliette prior to asking Rosalee so they would have reasons to ask. This raises the question : what was the first source of information the HW had about Juliette?

If Rosalee was to be the one who betrayed Juliette, I think the easiest way to explain is through the council. There isn't even a need for explaining why since Rosalee has the obligation to inform the council any wesen law violation and Juliette did some.

I think three ways to connect the council to the HW.

1. HW has an inside agent in the council who took Juliette's information and reported to the HW.

2. The council works mainly with mercenaries to do the killing of the wesen who goes against the wesen law. The council can have hired a mercenary that for coincidence also worked as informer for the HW.

3. As the council works with mercenaries, maybe they have some kind of agreement with the HW for exchanging information. Even the HW being a highly secret organization, they have some common objectives with the council.

I will write another post about our theories I'm general.

Irukandji,

When I say about a theory that it's difficult to be true, I will never day it is impossible because the writers can do what ever they want.

My point will always be that theories are just theories until the writers gave the final answer.

I don't measure a theory by right or wrong. Actually I think the best way is it is easy to explain or hard to explain.

For example : if the writers wanted to say that Rosalee betrayed Juliette to the HW, they can. But if the writers want to make a good job they would have to answer most part of the questions we raised here like: how Rosalee knew about the HW, why she didn't informed about Nick prior the first test, and so on.

Another example : if Henrietta was working with the HW, why apparently Chavez didn't know about Nick, why the HW didn't try to found out who killed Henrietta (you didn't think about this one, did you?)... If Henrietta was working for the HW, she could have being killed by the BC... and so on.

The point theories in the end is: which one of all theories we came up with is the easiest one to explain? Which one has less questions to be answered?

All of them can work... Some will simply be easiest to explain.

That's why I wanted to hear about your theory about Elizabeth. Even if I think one theory is hard to be true, the writers can choose it. And even if the writers didn't choose a specific theory, while debating this we can raise new questions that help with the others.

You make a very good point in the Elizabeth theory : the HW should have needed a powerful hexanbiest to teach/change Juliette into Eve. Was this Elizabeth? Or maybe is Meisner a zauberbiest? If Meisner is a zauberbiest, think about how many new theories can be made.

I have to confess one thing. I gave up watching grimm because of the writers. I wasn't supposed to be watching it anymore. But... I think this forum is funny... I like to be here thinking about crazy conspiracy plots... So I am only watching grimm yet because I need to know what is going on... So I can have opinions to write here.

Thank you for this thread. It is being funny to think about who betrayed Juliette and what questions will never be answered by the writers...

Big Grin
(01-11-2016, 07:24 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]I have to confess one thing. I gave up watching grimm because of the writers. I wasn't supposed to be watching it anymore. But... I think this forum is funny... I like to be here thinking about crazy conspiracy plots... So I am only watching grimm yet because I need to know what is going on... So I can have opinions to write here.

This......is perfect. I watch it for the very same reason.

While there are some issues with my thoughts on Elizabeth, I was glad you asked about it. I was thinking that if others read it, maybe we could all come up with a theory that makes sense for everyone.

As for Rosalee, that thought was a bust. I still like the thought of her betraying Juliette, but there is no way to even make it into a workable theory.

(01-11-2016, 07:24 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for this thread. It is being funny to think about who betrayed Juliette and what questions will never be answered by the writers...

You're welcome!

I'll be back later. I wanted to bring up Trubel. I'd be interested in thoughts about her being part of this HW. I've noticed a couple of things about her. Since she was mentioned as someone who could betray Juliette, I thought it might be interesting to talk about her.
@irukandji. As to your last remark. Was Truble the one who did it? Could very well be. She has been part of HW for sometime now.

She knew Juliette didn't get on the chopper, she could have easily followed her and informed HW where she was heading.

And she could have easily switched the poison in the crossbow bolts for something else. As far as I remember she was the only one to touch the crossbow after Nick handed it to her.

But, here is my point. What reason do we have to believe that Juliette was betrayed at all? That she was nothing more than a "target of opportunity" for HW? Dodgy
(01-11-2016, 11:58 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]@irukandji. As to your last remark. Was Truble the one who did it? Could very well be. She has been part of HW for sometime now.

She knew Juliette didn't get on the chopper, she could have easily followed her and informed HW where she was heading.

And she could have easily switched the poison in the crossbow bolts for something else. As far as I remember she was the only one to touch the crossbow after Nick handed it to her.

But, here is my point. What reason do we have to believe that Juliette was betrayed at all? That she was nothing more than a "target of opportunity" for HW? Dodgy

wfnyers1207, what do you think happened that Juliette became a target of opportunity for the HW?
(01-11-2016, 12:22 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2016, 11:58 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]@irukandji. As to your last remark. Was Truble the one who did it? Could very well be. She has been part of HW for sometime now.

wfnyers1207, what do you think happened that Juliette became a target of opportunity for the HW?

That when they got to the house they scooped up Juliette's "dead body" and Kelly's head thinking they were simply covering for their "agent" Truble. Then they find out Juliette isn't quite dead, ask Truble for info on her and proceed from there. Dodgy
(01-11-2016, 12:27 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]

That when they got to the house they scooped up Juliette's "dead body" and Kelly's head thinking they were simply covering for their "agent" Truble. Then they find out Juliette isn't quite dead, ask Truble for info on her and proceed from there. Dodgy

What was Trubel's assignment in your opinion? Was it to kill Juliette?

According to grimm wiki

Quote:Woged or not, they can be identified by a dark U-shaped birthmark on the underside of their tongues.

The Chavez team would have look at Juliette's tongue and them they knew she was a hexanbiest...

But... (now I have a question).

Did the HW already have a secrety program to convert dead hexanbiest in deadly weapons?
Big Grin
(01-11-2016, 12:31 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

What was Trubel's assignment in your opinion? Was it to kill Juliette?

I don't think she had an assignment from HW to be there at all. IMO she was off the reservation and HW was pi%^ed at her but they backed her up anyway.
I have researched about Eve on Google so I could have more elements for this thread.

In the this link http://tvline.com/2015/12/11/grimm-bitsi...turns-eve/
I found a very interesting text.

Quote:
TVLINE | Has Trubel been in on this? Does she know what’s going on?
GREENWALT | She’s not 100 percent sure exactly what happened, but she knows that the stuff she shot Juliette with was not the killer poison they usually put in those darts.

If the writers are not telling a lie, I have some few conclusions from that:
1. Trubel didn’t know what was going on completely, but she knew she was not killing Juliette.
2. Trubel was doing that for the HW since she was the one who manipulate the arrows.
3. The arrows was prepared for Juliette and for HW take her.
4. From the statements above, the HW planned to take Juliette hexanbiest. It was not just a random opportunity.
5. It means the HW knew about Juliette and wanted to get her and transform her into weapon.

Irukandji, this can be a start for a other that puts Trubel working with the HW against Juliette.

+++
I will left the text above as it is because I think it has good elements... But something come up to my mind... Trubel could have changed the poison in the arrow to put Juliette to sleep for while. Her intention could be to have time for Nick to think in a way to revert the process.

This would explain Trubel not killing Juliette and not knowing that the HW would go there to take her.
wfmyers120, this would be in harmony with your theory that the HW just got the opportunity...

I think in a possible plot line for Trubel being the first source of information about Juliette to the HW.

Rosalee and Monroe asked Trubel help about the things happening with Nick. My first question is how where they able to find Trubel?

The answer could be that Trubel was with her old cellphone number. But the HW should have give her a new one since they give her a new identity.

From this possibilities...

1. Trubel asked for permition from the HW to return to Portland saying that Nick ( a non grimm) was needing a help from a Grimm. I don't like this option. But it is here for those who want to think about.

2. Trubel got to Portland really fast. I think she was close. For sure she wasn't in Europe, she was in USA already. Probably she went to Portland using her super motorcycle with GPS tracking. HW realized Trubel wasn't where she was suppose to be and tracked her to Portland. Chavez knew she was going to see Nick in Portland since she wasn't in a special mission there.

From this point options 1 and 2 follow the same way.

The HW wants to know why Trubel is going to see Nick and them starts to investigate him again... They found out about the royals and about Juliette. Meisner working with the resistance knows through Viktor that a hexanbiest is helping the royals. If Chavez and Meisner had time to exchange the informations they have, they would conclude the hexanbiest helping the royal and Juliette are the same person... And that Trubel was going to be in the middle of a plan she wasn't suppose to be. Chavez call could be to warn Trubel about that.

After the mansion fight Chavez call Trubel and tell her they need to get Juliette and the rest is the arrow scene.

Some comments... Irukandji, while investigating Nick and finding out about Juliette, the HW could have talked to Rosalee. We can connect the two theories in this point.

Any ideas about this?
(01-11-2016, 03:28 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]@irukandji. As to your last remark. Was Truble the one who did it? Could very well be. She has been part of HW for sometime now.

wfmyers, I don't think Trubel betrayed Juliette. I just came across some interesting information about her and since it had been suggested that she could have betrayed Juliette, I was going to post it here. The information I found had nothing to do with Juliette or betrayal, just some facts I was going to poke fun at. I will post it later.

(01-11-2016, 03:28 PM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]But, here is my point. What reason do we have to believe that Juliette was betrayed at all? That she was nothing more than a "target of opportunity" for HW.

There is no reason the HW people would be watching Juliette. Chavez didn't even test her, she tested Nick and Trubel. And we all know she then pursued Trubel to join the organization. The HW never did find out Nick was a Grimm until he told them. So how did Juliette come into the picture so much that they wanted her for their organization?

One of the things I thought of was betrayal. Someone who knew Juliette was a hexenbiest could have contacted the HW and told them about her. So I thought I would pose the question.

(01-11-2016, 03:47 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]I have researched about Eve on Google so I could have more elements for this thread.

In the this link http://tvline.com/2015/12/11/grimm-bitsi...turns-eve/
I found a very interesting text.

Quote:
TVLINE | Has Trubel been in on this? Does she know what’s going on?
GREENWALT | She’s not 100 percent sure exactly what happened, but she knows that the stuff she shot Juliette with was not the killer poison they usually put in those darts.

If the writers are not telling a lie, I have some few conclusions from that:
1. Trubel didn’t know what was going on completely, but she knew she was not killing Juliette.
2. Trubel was doing that for the HW since she was the one who manipulate the arrows.
3. The arrows was prepared for Juliette and for HW take her.
4. From the statements above, the HW planned to take Juliette hexanbiest. It was not just a random opportunity.
5. It means the HW knew about Juliette and wanted to get her and transform her into weapon.

Irukandji, this can be a start for a other that puts Trubel working with the HW against Juliette.

+++
I will left the text above as it is because I think it has good elements... But something come up to my mind... Trubel could have changed the poison in the arrow to put Juliette to sleep for while. Her intention could be to have time for Nick to think in a way to revert the process.

This would explain Trubel not killing Juliette and not knowing that the HW would go there to take her.
wfmyers120, this would be in harmony with your theory that the HW just got the opportunity...

I think in a possible plot line for Trubel being the first source of information about Juliette to the HW.

Rosalee and Monroe asked Trubel help about the things happening with Nick. My first question is how where they able to find Trubel?

The answer could be that Trubel was with her old cellphone number. But the HW should have give her a new one since they give her a new identity.

From this possibilities...

1. Trubel asked for permition from the HW to return to Portland saying that Nick ( a non grimm) was needing a help from a Grimm. I don't like this option. But it is here for those who want to think about.

2. Trubel got to Portland really fast. I think she was close. For sure she wasn't in Europe, she was in USA already. Probably she went to Portland using her super motorcycle with GPS tracking. HW realized Trubel wasn't where she was suppose to be and tracked her to Portland. Chavez knew she was going to see Nick in Portland since she wasn't in a special mission there.

From this point options 1 and 2 follow the same way.

The HW wants to know why Trubel is going to see Nick and them starts to investigate him again... They found out about the royals and about Juliette. Meisner working with the resistance knows through Viktor that a hexanbiest is helping the royals. If Chavez and Meisner had time to exchange the informations they have, they would conclude the hexanbiest helping the royal and Juliette are the same person... And that Trubel was going to be in the middle of a plan she wasn't suppose to be. Chavez call could be to warn Trubel about that.

After the mansion fight Chavez call Trubel and tell her they need to get Juliette and the rest is the arrow scene.

Some comments... Irukandji, while investigating Nick and finding out about Juliette, the HW could have talked to Rosalee. We can connect the two theories in this point.

Any ideas about this?

Adriano, this is some good information. By the way, I like your caveat....."if the writers are not telling a lie". That gave me a little chuckle. I'll need to give this some thought.

I was actually looking at the script information for seasons 4 and 5 and came across some things about Trubel that I thought I would share. Actually, more to poke fun at her.

In the very last episode, Nick asked Trubel who the group was that she was working for.

Her reply:

"H.W., or Hadrian's Wall, or something. That's what they call themselves. All I know is they're a part of the government, but a part so secret that most of the government doesn't even know they exist."

Okay, she works for this organization but isn't sure of the name? Or is this a deflective tactic? In other words, she's giving Nick the idea that this organization isn't all that important to her by pretending she doesn't even know their correct name.

In season four, when Chavez kidnaps Trubel and wants her to join their organization, she threatens her, telling her not to tell anyone for her her own good and the good of people she knows. Trubel goes to the trailer, Nick goes out to see her, and she immediately tells him about Chavez. Obviously she can't keep a secret, even when those around her are threatened.

She also makes a rather odd statement in the last episode. She tells Nick "they know. Ever since Chavez found out you were a Grimm. I didn't tell her".

It seems kind of weird to me that she would add, "I didn't tell her". She was told not to tell about the HW, yet she blabbered that to Nick. Maybe he's thinking that if she'll spill the beans about this secret organization, she wouldn't hesitate to tell them he was a Grimm.

You said something that you believed Chavez already knew Nick was a Grimm. I didn't see that, but what if she did? What if Trubel told her?

What are your thoughts about Trubel being in this secret organization? At first I thought it was simply because she was a Grimm. But now I'm beginning to wonder. I'm also beginning to wonder where Trubel's loyalties lie.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11