Grimm Forum

Full Version: Was Juliette Betrayed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(01-13-2016, 07:32 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2016, 06:52 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2016, 07:45 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2016, 08:30 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2016, 02:55 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ](laughing too)...
I have to say I agree with about the key plot line. I never liked it or understand it. But it was OK since the keys appeared eventually in the show when the main part was the wesen of the week.

But defending my post....

The writers made of the keys so important items that they were being searched for centuries for generations of the seven most important families of the Grimm world.

Mainly because what ever the keys protect can destroy the wesen or control them or something like that. Maybe it can be used to stop the wesen revolution.

The promo of next episode says something like the Grimms are the only ones who have the keys to stop it (or something like that... I am typing by memory).

The writers put the wesen uprising in the same season they promise they will reveal the function of the keys.

I bet my 2 cents the writers will connect the HW, the BC and the keys in some way.

I agree with you... The keys doesn't make much sense... But we are talking about grimm writers... Does it need to make sense (for them to put in the show)?

Actually, I think a better use for the keys would be to eliminate all of the Grimm in the world from whenever they decided to become Grimm. Look at Nick's life as a Grimm, even Trubel's. Most of the time, they end up making things worse than better. It seems to me that the most human and compassionate of people in this series are the wesen as well as the ignorant humans who work alongside them.

Maybe that's the reason why the seven grimm hided the treasure... They didn't want to be destroyed or to loose their power...

Could be, Adriano. Since they haven't revealed what this uprising is about, I am rather hoping they're the good side and the HW people are the bad ones. Regarding Eve, I would like to see her go with the good guys.

I like the idea of wesen fighting for the right to woge in public. It doesn't really seem fair to me that they're not allowed to. Of course, the dumb side to this is that they've been this way for 5000 years. Seems like this would have been an issue long ago.

And this brings up a question. I thought in one of the last episodes, Monroe brought up something about this issue coming up and so there were past revolutions, the Boston Tea party, and the French revolution. I can't recall, but did he say why the wesen didn't succeed in liberating themselves?

I think Monroe didn't mention why the wesen didn't succeed.

Personally I think your view about wesen would be a very creative one. I would like to the writers follow this way.

Unfortunately... I remember I listened Juliette saying in one of the promos. A world ruled by wesens. I think the writers are going to put this uprising as more than just wogin in public. It is like getting their rightful place in the world. World domination.
Should we look at this season as Harry Potter and the Dark Lord? Now that we have a Eve maybe it would be a Light Lady?Big Grin
(01-13-2016, 07:32 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2016, 06:52 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2016, 07:45 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2016, 08:30 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2016, 02:55 AM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ](laughing too)...
I have to say I agree with about the key plot line. I never liked it or understand it. But it was OK since the keys appeared eventually in the show when the main part was the wesen of the week.

But defending my post....

The writers made of the keys so important items that they were being searched for centuries for generations of the seven most important families of the Grimm world.

Mainly because what ever the keys protect can destroy the wesen or control them or something like that. Maybe it can be used to stop the wesen revolution.

The promo of next episode says something like the Grimms are the only ones who have the keys to stop it (or something like that... I am typing by memory).

The writers put the wesen uprising in the same season they promise they will reveal the function of the keys.

I bet my 2 cents the writers will connect the HW, the BC and the keys in some way.

I agree with you... The keys doesn't make much sense... But we are talking about grimm writers... Does it need to make sense (for them to put in the show)?

Actually, I think a better use for the keys would be to eliminate all of the Grimm in the world from whenever they decided to become Grimm. Look at Nick's life as a Grimm, even Trubel's. Most of the time, they end up making things worse than better. It seems to me that the most human and compassionate of people in this series are the wesen as well as the ignorant humans who work alongside them.

Maybe that's the reason why the seven grimm hided the treasure... They didn't want to be destroyed or to loose their power...

Could be, Adriano. Since they haven't revealed what this uprising is about, I am rather hoping they're the good side and the HW people are the bad ones. Regarding Eve, I would like to see her go with the good guys.

I like the idea of wesen fighting for the right to woge in public. It doesn't really seem fair to me that they're not allowed to. Of course, the dumb side to this is that they've been this way for 5000 years. Seems like this would have been an issue long ago.

And this brings up a question. I thought in one of the last episodes, Monroe brought up something about this issue coming up and so there were past revolutions, the Boston Tea party, and the French revolution. I can't recall, but did he say why the wesen didn't succeed in liberating themselves?

I think Monroe didn't mention why the wesen didn't succeed.

Personally I think your view about wesen would be a very creative one. I would like to the writers follow this way.

Unfortunately... I remember I listened Juliette saying in one of the promos. A world ruled by wesens. I think the writers are going to put this uprising as more than just wogin in public. It is like getting their rightful place in the world. World domination.
Should we look at this season as Harry Potter and the Dark Lord? Now that we have a Eve maybe it would be a Light Lady?Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11