Grimm Forum

Full Version: Z and the Child Bride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
We were talking about Josh. Why are you making this about Nick?
(12-11-2021, 05:50 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]We were talking about Josh. Why are you making this about Nick?
I'm talking about Grimms. I tried to explain this with Nick as an example. Is it really that difficult to draw the parallels? Josh would have books, a key and was the son of a Grimm. What makes you think Josh would not have been drawn into the same world as Nick. His father was already being chased by the Verrat and there was wesen waiting for Josh in Philadelphia.
You're talking about Nick, and then sum it up by stating a Grimm doesn't have the same choices as ordinary people living in our world. What you mean is Nick didn't have the same choices, and you would be right, he didn't. But he isn't Josh, and Josh is who we were talking about.
(12-11-2021, 06:12 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]You're talking about Nick, and then sum it up by stating a Grimm doesn't have the same choices as ordinary people living in our world. What you mean is Nick didn't have the same choices, and you would be right, he didn't. But he isn't Josh, and Josh is who we were talking about.
After having explained to you WHY Josh was in the same situation as Nick, with clear references to the episodes, you ignore that and instead just claim he had a choice. Why not try to explain WHY.
Josh isn't in the same situation as Nick. He isn't a Grimm. As FaceInTheCrowd pointed out, Rolek, his father, appeared not to have been pursued by wesen like Marie was. But then, you probably didn't even read that. If wesen are as different as humans, why would you think all Grimms have to act the same?
(12-11-2021, 06:32 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Josh isn't in the same situation as Nick. He isn't a Grimm. As FaceInTheCrowd pointed out, Rolek, his father, appeared not to have been pursued by wesen like Marie was. But then, you probably didn't even read that. If wesen are as different as humans, why would you think all Grimms have to act the same?
The starting point was what would have happened IF Josh was a Grimm, so it basically an insult to now turn around and say “he isn't a Grimm”. It's also 100% not true that Rolek was not pursued by wesen like Marie. Rolek was attacked by the Verrat and there was wesen waiting for Josh in Philadelphia. From Grimm wiki: “Josh asked Nick if this was happening because his dad was a Grimm, speculating that they were looking for the key”. Appears quite similar to Nick's situation. Nor have you explained why reapers and others would leave a Grimm alone or why he did not have a moral responsibility to protect people from evil wesen.
The starting point is  "If Josh becomes a Grimm, he might just be the one who's peaceful", not what would have happened if Josh was a Grimm. Beside that, you're not even talking about Josh. You talk about Nick, and then turn it around, acting like all Grimms follow the same path as Nick.

Who says Grimms have a moral responsibility to protect people from evil wesen? I mean, beside Marie, who has never made Rolek's acquaintance.

It's also 100% not true that Rolek was not pursued by wesen like Marie. Rolek was attacked by the Verrat and there was wesen waiting for Josh in Philadelphia.

I love how you make situations appear as though they occurred in the same place. Rolek was not pursued by wesen in Philadelphia. He and Josh made the journey from Philadelphia to Portland. When they got to Portland, Rolek was attacked by wesen. As for Josh being attacked by wesen, that did not occur until he went back to Philadelphia. Rolek was already dead and Josh had the ashes in an urn.
(12-11-2021, 06:51 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]The starting point is  "If Josh becomes a Grimm, he might just be the one who's peaceful", not what would have happened if Josh was a Grimm. Beside that, you're not even talking about Josh. You talk about Nick, and then turn it around, acting like all Grimms follow the same path as Nick.

Who says Grimms have a moral responsibility to protect people from evil wesen? I mean, beside Marie, who has never made Rolek's acquaintance.
Do you deny that Josh was chased by wesen that was looking for the keys? Face was wrong about Rolek, but right about how we "must not have been watching the same show". 

As for the moral responsibility part, just watch this very short clip:
[/font][/size][/color]
Oh, and by the way, your clip is once again, about Nick. So where was Josh informed of this so called "moral responsibility"?

I'm not denying that Josh was pursued by wesen. But they weren't waiting to ambush him, as you're implying. He startled them, threw the urn at them and then ran out of the house. He did escape.

And then note the following dialogue, from Josh to Nick:

"Well, maybe they're looking for the key. Nick, this is a nightmare. Now, I'm not like you or my dad, or Trubel. I'm normal! What am I supposed to do?"
(12-11-2021, 07:15 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and by the way, your clip is once again, about Nick. So where was Josh informed of this so called "moral responsibility"?

I'm not denying that Josh was pursued by wesen. But they weren't waiting to ambush him, as you're implying. He startled them, threw the urn at them and then ran out of the house. He did escape.

And then note the following dialogue, from Josh to Nick:

"Well, maybe they're looking for the key. Nick, this is a nightmare. Now, I'm not like you or my dad, or Trubel. I'm normal! What am I supposed to do?"
And what did he do? He got Trubel to do what he would have done if he had been a Grimm. What Grimms do. They protect normal humans, like Josh, from evil wesen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14