Grimm Forum

Full Version: Secrets of Grimm trailer 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm curious whether anyone noticed any unique items, either new or from old cases, in the new and improved (and quite posh) trailer?

I noticed a brass mortar and pestle with an embossed "R" on the side. Perhaps a Renard family heirloom, given to Diana by her grandmother? And, does team Grimm have a surveillance drone hovering above Portland at all times? The large monitor by the weapon's cabinet seems to imply it. Also, the new trailer is much more orderly and stylish. I'm sensing Adalind's touch.
What I think was a nice touch was the bong hat on the table. And wasn't that Adalind's book that needs hexenbiest blood to open. Next to it. It also looked like the HW wesen database on the screen. I think they missed a really good joke. They should have put a super soaker in the weapons cabinet.
I believe the old trailer belonged to Marie's dad. It was cluttered up with decades of stuff, old books, potions and poisons, weapons, etc. Give the new trailer a chance, it only looked a few years old. In time its age will show.
Kelly and Marie bought the trailer when they inherited all the stuff from their father's basement.
(04-02-2017, 08:51 AM)eric Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the old trailer belonged to Marie's dad. It was cluttered up with decades of stuff, old books, potions and poisons, weapons, etc. Give the new trailer a chance, it only looked a few years old. In time its age will show.

I wasn't criticizing the new look. I like it. It suits the more modern and inclusive approach Nick brings to the Grimm legacy.
I am glad at the end everyone contribute to the trailer...I even would go far to say..that now Sean is really a member of the scoobiesm AND he knows where the trailer is

TVLINE INTERVIEWING G&K

TVLINE - But as we see in the flash forward, we see that Diana and Kelly are carrying on the Grimm work, and they mention that Adalind and Nick — as well as the triplets — are involved. What can you tell me about how everyone else ended up?
KOUF - They’re all just one big, happy family, fighting evil together.
GREENWALT - They’re all fighting the good fight, in one way or the other
The "R" was probably stuff from the Rolek. I still doubt that Renard would hang around the gang, unless needed.
(04-03-2017, 10:16 AM)Brimmski Wrote: [ -> ]The "R" was probably stuff from the Rolek. I still doubt that Renard would hang around the gang, unless needed.

He doesn't have to be a regular part of the Grimm team to give family heirlooms to his daughter. And Diana's grandmother is a powerful Hexenbeist in her own right, who probably has many things to impart to her granddaughter.
Rolek's last name was Porter.

Sean wasn't a potions kind of guy, and King Freddie certainly wouldn't have been, either.

Something magical that was handed down from Elizabeth would have had "L" for a family monogram.

You sure that wasn't a "K?"
(04-03-2017, 10:45 AM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Rolek's last name was Porter.

Sean wasn't a potions kind of guy, and King Freddie certainly wouldn't have been, either.

Something magical that was handed down from Elizabeth would have had "L" for a family monogram.

You sure that wasn't a "K?"

It wouldn't have to be something that Renard ever actually used. And Elizabeth could have items in her possession from both sides of the family. But I suppose it could be a K. It would require a more serious examination. I hope the extras on the final season Blu-Ray give a detailed look at the trailer and the props they used. Some of the stuff were items they picked up from different cases over the years. Others are a bit more mysterious. One thing I was wondering about was a screen of some sort by the trailer door. I noticed it behind Diana as she walked in. It showed some sort of old looking text. It was at the end of an area that seemed to be set up for potion crafting. Perhaps a digitized compendium of all the various books on spells, potions, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5