Grimm Forum

Full Version: Secrets of Grimm trailer 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(04-03-2017, 01:22 PM)Mrtrick Wrote: [ -> ]It wouldn't have to be something that Renard ever actually used. And Elizabeth could have items in her possession from both sides of the family. But I suppose it could be a K. It would require a more serious examination. I hope the extras on the final season Blu-Ray give a detailed look at the trailer and the props they used. Some of the stuff were items they picked up from different cases over the years. Others are a bit more mysterious. One thing I was wondering about was a screen of some sort by the trailer door. I noticed it behind Diana as she walked in. It showed some sort of old looking text. It was at the end of an area that seemed to be set up for potion crafting. Perhaps a digitized compendium of all the various books on spells, potions, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater
Elizabeth took her little boy Sean and ran for their lives. They would have travelled light. A heavy brass mortar and pestle wouldn't have been a smart choice to pack.

It's possible that 20 years later the Kronenbergs have embraced their exiled relatives and showered them with little tokens of familial regard. If Sean went overseas, put a dagger through Viktor's heart and maybe with the help of a Grimm and a hexenbiest or two seized control of the Verrat.
(04-03-2017, 01:29 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Elizabeth took her little boy Sean and ran for their lives. They would have travelled light. A heavy brass mortar and pestle wouldn't have been a smart choice to pack.

It's possible that 20 years later the Kronenbergs have embraced their exiled relatives and showered them with little tokens of familial regard. If Sean went overseas, put a dagger through Viktor's heart and maybe with the help of a Grimm and a hexenbiest or two seized control of the Verrat.

And that's what's great about that twenty year span. Almost anything is possible. The only things we know for certain are that Nick, Adalind, Kelly and Diana are fully committed to Grimm work as a family. The Triplets have grown up and joined the quest (we don't even know their genders). And they've got plenty of cash to set up a swank new lair. In an after interview, the writers also implied that Trubel is still leading a wandering Ronin lifestyle. Who knows what everybody else is up to. I'm certain they're involved, but to what degree and down which avenues? It wouldn't all have to be about the hack and slash. That might be a good leaping off point for a new thread.
They made it sound like everyone else is pretty much doing what they've always been doing, their lifestyles haven't changed much. The only question mark is Eve because we don't know what she is now. She's not a vet nor is she with HW.
(04-03-2017, 01:58 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]They made it sound like everyone else is pretty much doing what they've always been doing, their lifestyles haven't changed much. The only question mark is Eve because we don't know what she is now. She's not a vet nor is she with HW.

Well, think about what Sean was trying to do before he let Black Claw dangle a shiny mayorship in front of his eyes and distract him from his life's goal: bring down the Kronenbergs and the other six royal families by forging an alliance with the resistance and with a Grimm. Don't know what his chances of getting any of the scoobies to go with him on that might be now, but the Kronenbergs have already come to Portland to threaten or attack them more than once, and there's no reason to think they'll never do it again in the next 20 years. So you never know.
We have no clue who Diana is referring to when she says dad. Assumptions can be made but there are reasons it she could be refering to Sean as easily as she is referring to Nick. There is only one mom so that has to be Adalind.

Nick is more then likely retired from active Grimm work. Twenty years of being in the field where you have to be very physical is not practical. Sean would be someone even as an old man would continue to be in charge.

In twenty years that would make Eve in her fifties. To old to be working in the field. With her interest in wanting to learn. I could see Eve becoming like henrietta.

Here is whats seems strange. The triplets are helping Diana and Kelly. This means Monroe and Rosalee stay in Portland. They would not give up the shop. If they have the shop why the trailer. The shop was more practical. It has more room, plus the shop has all the ingredients needed for the spells and potions. Plus all the books and research material. It is also more secure then a trailer in the middle of no where.

The one reason for the trailer might be. After the fight. Monroe and Rosalee wanted to distance themselves from Nick and his work as a Grimm. He got the trailer as an alternative for the shop. Once the kids got older is when they started back helping with the work as a Grimm.
There was an interview that G & K posted after the finale were they said Mom and Dad are Nick and Adalind.

It makes sense that they got the trailer, the spice shop was only temporary and is an easy target. I'm sure all the Wesen in Portland know the spice shop and that Monrosalee help Nick by now.
(04-03-2017, 03:06 PM)Circe27 Wrote: [ -> ]There was an interview that G & K posted after the finale were they said Mom and Dad are Nick and Adalind.

They were asked about how is everyone else and both said everyone are one big Happy family, which includes Sean
(04-03-2017, 03:06 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2017, 03:06 PM)Circe27 Wrote: [ -> ]There was an interview that G & K posted after the finale were they said Mom and Dad are Nick and Adalind.

but everyone are one big Happy family

Yes, I read that one too. They also said that everyone helps in their own way. So not everyone is necessarily actively hunting Wesen or doing Grimm work.
(04-03-2017, 02:54 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The one reason for the trailer might be. After the fight. Monroe and Rosalee wanted to distance themselves from Nick and his work as a Grimm. He got the trailer as an alternative for the shop. Once the kids got older is when they started back helping with the work as a Grimm.

Maybe the spice shop business took off and with 3 kids they needed the money and the space.

(04-03-2017, 02:54 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]In twenty years that would make Eve in her fifties. To old to be working in the field. With her interest in wanting to learn. I could see Eve becoming like henrietta.

Eve would be the same age mama Kelly who was able to do Grimm work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5