Grimm Forum

Full Version: Secrets of Grimm trailer 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The writers been asked about how the rest of the scoobies were doing since Nick, Adalind, Kelly, Diana and the triplets were wesen hunting.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/grimm-finale-ep...25972.html
TVLINE | But as we see in the flashforward, we see that Diana and Kelly are carrying on the Grimm work, and they mention that Adalind and Nick — as well as the triplets — are involved. What can you tell me about how everyone else ended up?
KOUF | They’re all just one big, happy family, fighting evil together.
GREENWALT |They’re all fighting the good fight, in one way or the other. Trubel’s definitely out there. She’s “have sword, will travel” for sure.
Maybe Diana, Kelly and the triplets just wanted their own secret base where their parents wouldn't be always looking over their shoulders.
(04-03-2017, 03:31 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2017, 02:54 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The one reason for the trailer might be. After the fight. Monroe and Rosalee wanted to distance themselves from Nick and his work as a Grimm. He got the trailer as an alternative for the shop. Once the kids got older is when they started back helping with the work as a Grimm.

Maybe the spice shop business took off and with 3 kids they needed the money and the space.

(04-03-2017, 02:54 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]In twenty years that would make Eve in her fifties. To old to be working in the field. With her interest in wanting to learn. I could see Eve becoming like henrietta.

Eve would be the same age mama Kelly who was able to do Grimm work.

Hexenbeist age slowly, so I imagine Eve, (and Adalind for that matter), is still pretty capable in her fifties and beyond. Renard's mother is a prime example of this.

(04-03-2017, 03:39 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Diana, Kelly and the triplets just wanted their own secret base where their parents wouldn't be always looking over their shoulders.

Considering their youth, it's unlikely they've got the resources to fund that trailer. I would imagine that it was started in the few years immediately following Zerstorer's defeat. After his experience, Nick was probably very invested in rebuilding that heritage. Too much resposibility was put on the Spice Shop after the first trailer was destroyed, so going forward, they probably wanted to make sure all their eggs weren't in one basket. Toward that end, Nick and Adalind probably got a real house to raise their family in, but kept the FOME for whatever reason they might need it. (Like when Trubel was in town and needed her own pad.) Across a twenty year span, I imagine team Grimm has become a well oiled machine and they make efficient use of all their assets. Also, everybody probably has a code to that trailer (though maybe not Renard), and come and go from it when they've got work they need to do there. Meaning, it belongs to the team as a whole and not just Diana and Kelly. (Given his youth, he's probably only just come into his powers anyways)
Quote:Considering their youth, it's unlikely they've got the resources to fund that trailer.
Diana is the daughter of Sean Renard. Sean is the sole heir of the Kings estate. Funding the trailer would be a drop in the bucket. You see the house Sean bought after his father death. The one before that his mother had to buy it for him.
Since when did Sean ever get anything from the King? He's not going to get anything from the new king, either, except maybe a verrat hit squad.
The King control's the family treasury. But Frederick's money is separate from that. It would be unreasonable to think he would not be wealthy on his own.
(04-03-2017, 08:50 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Considering their youth, it's unlikely they've got the resources to fund that trailer.
Diana is the daughter of Sean Renard. Sean is the sole heir of the Kings estate. Funding the trailer would be a drop in the bucket. You see the house Sean bought after his father death. The one before that his mother had to buy it for him.

Sure, he's got money, but it doesn't really make sense for him to be footing the bill for a Grimm trailer. This is Nick's legacy, so I don't see him asking Renard for funds. Sean will do what any father would and provide financial support for Diana's college education and the like. But when we see her again, she's a grown woman, fully capable of looking after herself. And the trailer isn't just anything. It's Nick's family heritage, and as such, it has to have evolved from what he and Adalind built over the last twenty years. If Renard is funding this, it dillutes it's significance to Nick's family. The trailer will be left to Kelly and Diana, and it means a lot that he would include her in that. But Nick and Adalind are clearly still in the thick of it, so don't assume the trailers been passed down just yet. Just because you're driving the family car, doesn't mean you payed for it.
I always figured that Nick's parents and aunt must have left him money. Look how many times he and Juliette rebuilt the interior of their house after it got trashed, not to mention the total kitchen makeover that happened right after Marie died.

And there's always the possibility that the staff can transmute base metals into gold...
(04-03-2017, 09:45 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]I always figured that Nick's parents and aunt must have left him money. Look how many times he and Juliette rebuilt the interior of their house after it got trashed, not to mention the total kitchen makeover that happened right after Marie died.

And there's always the possibility that the staff can transmute base metals into gold...

I feel like you're right about that. It seems to me it was mentioned at some point, whether it was about Kelly or Marie, I can't recall. It's fairly likely that Adalind had some money coming her way as well, from her own Mom. And being a lawyer didn't exactly make her hard up for cash. I'm pretty sure that between the two of them, they don't need a hand out.
We actually know what Adalind's mom left her. No money and a storage locker full of stuff. But it seems to me that if she's got all her mom's spells and she can't figure out a way to make a buck out of that, she's not trying hard enough.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5