Grimm Forum

Full Version: Why Claire not in 606 & 608 from Kyle McVey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
And if Nick had had any sense he would've followed Aunt Marie's advice at the beginning of the series. Or told Juliette everything, from the beginning.

What Nick did is what a lot of R/L cops do, keep work bottled up to "protect" their mates from what they do. It almost never goes well.
(02-13-2017, 12:27 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]We have yet to she Adalind leave Kelly with Nick.

Adalind says she leaves him with Nick to go out. Why would she lie? When Adalind goes food shopping, buy clothes or goes to the doctor Nick watches him. No one wants to watch that in a show like Grimm. That is boring.
(02-13-2017, 03:29 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]And if Nick had had any sense he would've followed Aunt Marie's advice at the beginning of the series. Or told Juliette everything, from the beginning.

What Nick did is what a lot of R/L cops do, keep work bottled up to "protect" their mates from what they do. It almost never goes well.
Totally agree. And if he chose to tell her, he could have also set ground rules for her involvement. I never understood the concept of Juliette wanting to be hands-on involved, and Nick letting her. I get doing research and reading the Grimm books for a better understanding of the responsibilities and dangers of Nick’s new lifestyle.

To me, Adalind’s attitude about Nick’s duties as a detective and a Grimm makes more sense. I can’t conceive a wife, girlfriend, mother, whoever, getting directly involved. If Nick was an undercover narcotics cop, would Juliette have insisted on going undercover with him, would he have let her? Is it the thrill of danger and the unknown that drew Juliette to be actively involved in Nick's Grimm life?
(02-13-2017, 03:45 PM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the thrill of danger and the unknown that drew Juliette to be actively involved in Nick's Grimm life?

Robyn,

I agree with your idea. A part of Juliette want to be special like Nick and that is why part of her wanted to be a hexenbiest too.
I think it was simpler than that. She had been left out of what had become a really big part of Nick's life and was overcompensating to avoid it happening again.
Quote:I think it was simpler than that. She had been left out of what had become a really big part of Nick's life and was overcompensating to avoid it happening again.
That’s a really good point. And it brings their relationship into question, particularly how Nick viewed Juliette in his new lifestyle. The safety concern is a given. But if Juliette felt Nick was making a new life that didn’t include her, then it makes sense she’d face that level of danger if determined to stay in his life as something more than the person he eventually came home to. She needed to feel that Nick needed her as more than his live-in girlfriend.

Quote:A part of Juliette want to be special like Nick and that is why part of her wanted to be a hexenbiest too.
I think all of them felt ‘special’ being a part of this secret, magical world. And may have initially been drawn to the Grimm world rather than Nick/friendship.
Kwu6888 you keep thinking because she should have known it is the same as she knew. From what was shown she did not know. You can not be accused of what you think will happen. During the meeting the only conversation was about kidnapping Diana. You think because there where guns on the tabke. The court would conclude Juliette knew. Having a gun is not evidence of a murder plot. Yes it could be used to prove some one committed murder. But not that the planed to commit murder.
[quote='syscrash' pid='45513' dateline='1487034777']
Kwu6888 you keep thinking because she should have known it is the same as she knew. From what was shown she did not know. You can not be accused of what you think will happen. During the meeting the only conversation was about kidnapping Diana. You think because there where guns on the tabke. The court would conclude Juliette knew. Having a gun is not evidence of a murder plot. Yes it could be used to prove some one committed murder. But n

As usual I have to disagree with you Juliette is not stupid she knew what was going to happen and could have prevented Kelly's death without even leaving the bedroom upstairs and what about when she was in the car with Kenneth and Diana and she heard Kenneth tell them to kill them all she is not that innocent and I think eventually when she and Nick have "that talk" she will have to face up to it
I think her hatred took her that way and it could be that she was the one who was in that celd of HW. To experience his guilt for what she did.
Quote:As usual I have to disagree with you Juliette is not stupid she knew what was going to happen and could have prevented Kelly's death without even leaving the bedroom upstairs and what about when she was in the car with Kenneth and Diana and she heard Kenneth tell them to kill them all she is not that innocent and I think eventually when she and Nick have "that talk" she will have to face up to it
That is a valid opinion. It is just not actionable. We are not governed by the thought police. Your conclusions are not prosecutable. A big point that protects Juliette from prosecution is the fact she stayed up stairs. You make the argument that upstairs she heard what was going on and should have come down stairs to intervened. Legally that would have been the wrong move. That would have made her culpable. She could then be convicted as contributing to the murder. Staying upstairs gives her plausible denial. It is why they wrote it that way. That is also why during the meeting nothing about killing was ever mentioned or insinuated. For added measure to provide dying was not a for gone conclusion. They staged the exact same action with Chavez without killing anyone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13