Grimm Forum

Full Version: Could this be a season 6 spoiler?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Adalind, Nick and Scooby gang toasting Thanks giving at the Fome.
A Season 6 Spoiler? I have not seen this in S5.
If true, Adalind looks happy to be a part of Nick's friends/family (and No Juliette in the group). Smile

Got from a twitter "CLICK"
(12-02-2016, 02:20 PM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind, Nick and Scooby gang toasting Thanks giving at the Fome.
If true, Adalind looks happy to be a part of Nick's friends/family (and No Juliette in the group). Smile

The "frome" was compromised by Black Claw. This looks like a scene from season five. Maybe it was deleted from an episode.
(12-02-2016, 02:42 PM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2016, 02:20 PM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]Adalind, Nick and Scooby gang toasting Thanks giving at the Fome.

The "frome" was compromised by Black Claw. This looks like a scene from season five. Maybe it was deleted from an episode.

Hmm, I think I saw a picture somewhere in this forum or not where they were filming in the fome for season 6 with adalind and also Diana. but who knows, you might just be right, could be S5 deleted scene.
bahhh, sorry guys, this was a Deleted scene S5 'Map of the Seven Knights'. Sad Just found out.
It would be when Monroe and Rosalee bring a bottle of wine.Is curious why if it seemed a gag of that scene seems to me.Adalind has a glass of wine and is wrong about something

You will note that Rosalee glass isn't a wine glass, she shouldn't be drinking when PG. So to me looks like a season 6 scene.
I call it the welcome to the fome scene. There one where she has her cookies on the table. The same kind she baked for Hank. As aired Nick and Monroe when to the roof while Hank opened the wine. That means they must have all gathered around the table to toast something. I was hoping for a cookie comment. wonder in the deleted scene the cookies got mentioned.
(12-03-2016, 07:55 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]

You will note that Rosalee glass isn't a wine glass, she shouldn't be drinking when PG. So to me looks like a season 6 scene.

You forgot that Rosalee already knew she was preggers before she told Monroe in the last episode. Smile
I don't think it's a spoiler. Could it be one of the scenes from the S5 dvd during the dinner at the fome?
(12-03-2016, 12:59 PM)rpmaluki Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's a spoiler. Could it be one of the scenes from the S5 dvd during the dinner at the fome?

It is a deleted scene some of those deleted scenes show a much better picture into the Nadalind situation Nick was just as much involved as she was
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6