Grimm Forum

Full Version: Could this be a season 6 spoiler?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(12-25-2016, 07:46 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]With Nick and Adalind the show is in the middle of their first and only conflict. A conflict created by Adalind.

Plus where would the put Eve. It is not likely they would create another set for her to live this late in the game. But there is the option for Eve and Adalind to switch. Adalind goes back to the fome and Eve goes to Sean's.

The conflict was created by Conrad B and Sean. Adalind is native but she did not create it.

Eve could live with Wu or Hank. Hank may get Zuri back but acting playing Wu has mentioned that he might be dating season 6 and he sits next to Eve during the dinner out for the scooby gang during the middle of season six.

Syscrash, I so agree that they could go back and fore and make it impossible for Nick to have a relationship with either women.

I believe G & K will set up the end where Nick dies, turn in something or has a new destiny where he has no romantic relationships possible with either women. Many viewers want this and this way no Adalind or Juliette shipper "wins".
When I say created the conflict. I am not pointing blame. I am saying Adalind created the action. The action was she left. The reaction was the big fight. Now comes Adalinds next action. If it is in favor of Nick. Nick reaction would be to rescue her. If Adalind action does not favor Nick. Nick reaction will involve Eve. That is how the show has always gone back and forth. Action causes the reason for the reaction.
(12-25-2016, 08:12 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2016, 07:46 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]With Nick and Adalind the show is in the middle of their first and only conflict. A conflict created by Adalind.

Plus where would the put Eve. It is not likely they would create another set for her to live this late in the game. But there is the option for Eve and Adalind to switch. Adalind goes back to the fome and Eve goes to Sean's.

The conflict was created by Conrad B and Sean. Adalind is native but she did not create it.

Eve could live with Wu or Hank. Hank may get Zuri back but acting playing Wu has mentioned that he might be dating season 6 and he sits next to Eve during the dinner out for the scooby gang during the middle of season six.

Syscrash, I so agree that they could go back and fore and make it impossible for Nick to have a relationship with either women.

I believe G & K will set up the end where Nick dies, turn in something or has a new destiny where he has no romantic relationships possible with either women. Many viewers want this and this way no Adalind or Juliette shipper "wins".

It's going to be Nadalind at the end. Quite a number of hints have been put out on sites, twitters and facebook from reliable sources that get info from Grimm show runners and boss

The so called triangle will be weak, also, high possibility there might not really be a triangle of sort since it will be killed off at the very begining of the season leaving Nick with just one person by his side, Adalind but their relationship/bond will still be tested.

Too add also, though I am not sure of the impact it has on the show runners, I guess it does have its impact, but the biggest/highest fan base are the Nadalind fans. Season 6 is like they want to keep the same old viewers and not go for new ones cause no point really and we have noticed how the promos have been going.
(12-25-2016, 08:23 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]

It's going to be Nadalind at the end. Quite a number of hints have been put out on sites, twitters and facebook from reliable sources that get info from Grimm show runners and boss

The so called triangle will be weak, also, high possibility there might not really be a triangle of sort since it will be killed off at the very begining of the season leaving Nick with just one person by his side, Adalind but their relationship/bond will still be tested.

Too add also, though I am not sure of the impact it has on the show runners, I guess it does have its impact, but the biggest/highest fan base are the Nadalind fans. Season 6 is like they want to keep the same old viewers and not go for new ones cause no point really and we have noticed how the promos have been going.

Purity, I agree with you that Nick is likely to be living with Adalind for at least half the season. Please remember, most of the people giving the spoilers have only seen the first 3 shows. Diana could make it difficult for Nick to have sexual relationship with either Adalind or Juliette. She could see a threat to Sean if Nick has sex with Adalind and at the same time she could see Nick having sex with Eve as a threat to Adalind and baby Kelly. The last show has not been filmed yet and they often film more than one ending so that it cannot be spoiled. Even G & K may not be sure which ending they will pick yet.
(12-25-2016, 08:36 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2016, 08:23 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]

Purity, I agree with you that Nick is likely to be living with Adalind for at least half the season. Please remember, most of the people giving the spoilers have only seen the first 3 shows. Diana could make it difficult for Nick to have sexual relationship with either Adalind or Juliette. She could see a threat to Sean if Nick has sex with Adalind and at the same time she could see Nick having sex with Eve as a threat to Adalind and baby Kelly. The last show has not been filmed yet and they often film more than one ending so that it cannot be spoiled. Even G & K may not be sure which ending they will pick yet.

Actually, the hints were sent out after ep. 12 was complete and the ep.13 script were distributed. But I do know it will not be easy, cause it was pointed out that both Nick and Adalind relationship will be for sure tested in S6. How? we can only speculate.

I would also like to add to this quote....

(12-25-2016, 07:46 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]They rushed the Nick and Adalind relationship. The question was this to explain Adalind changing sides or was it to actual create a relationship. With Nick and Juliette the show tested the relationship.

I would not say they rushed their relationship. Both Adalind and Nick have known each other for long, only at first as enemies. both have studied each other quite well. They had to due to being enemies. Now they have ended up together as lovers.
You know, in real life, one of the best relationships in the world (even stated by psychologist) are the ones who were long time enemies in the past and then falling in love at the end in the present. Thier bond becomes very solid and practicaly hard to crack.
(12-25-2016, 08:50 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, the hints were sent out after ep. 12 was complete and the ep.13 script were distributed.

As example, screenspy and other twitter accounts that we both follow have only have and watched the first 3 shows. Those are the ones that are sent outside NBC for the purpose of spoilers. Feel free to show us a source not based on third party information.

Just because there is a 13 script does not mean they are not filming more than one ending. As an example, Castle was a show due to actor issues they had to shoot multiple endings.

(12-25-2016, 08:50 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]You know, in real life, one of the best relationships in the world (even stated by psychologist) are the ones who were long time enemies in the past and then falling in love at the end in the present.

Can you send us a link to this research?
(12-25-2016, 09:11 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2016, 08:50 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, the hints were sent out after ep. 12 was complete and the ep.13 script were distributed.

As example, screenspy and other twitter accounts that we both follow have only have and watched the first 3 shows. Those are the ones that are sent outside NBC for the purpose of spoilers. Feel free to show us a source not based on third party information.

Just because there is a 13 script does not mean they are not filming more than one ending. As an example, Castle was a show due to actor issues they had to shoot multiple endings.

(12-25-2016, 08:50 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]You know, in real life, one of the best relationships in the world (even stated by psychologist) are the ones who were long time enemies in the past and then falling in love at the end in the present.

Can you send us a link to this research?

Regarding Castle... they were given 23 episodes in total to do. But the creators were smart, they finished the show with 22 episodes leaving one episode for a back up ending incase they decided to go for S9.
The agreements were very iron cladded. Its all money.
Point is, Grimm will stick with 13 episodes without an extra ep. as back up. But correct me if I am wrong. Maybe their agreement states 14 ep. but are to end with 13.

I will look for the research also.

You know, for instance Screenspy may not need to watch to know if both parties will be together. They may have simply gotten the information from the bosses or casts/ showrunners by just asking one question...

Will Nick and Adalind will be together and how and the showrunners answer = yes and explain how. Simple.
(12-25-2016, 09:29 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]They may have simply gotten the information from the bosses or casts/ showrunners by just asking one question...

Will Nick and Adalind will be together and how and the showrunners answer = yes and explain how. Simple.

Many of the cast members and even G&K are famous for giving out red herring spoilers. I read the spoilers for season 5, does Eve/Juliette look dead to you?
(12-25-2016, 09:36 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2016, 09:29 AM)Purity Wrote: [ -> ]They may have simply gotten the information from the bosses or casts/ showrunners by just asking one question...

Many of the cast members and even G&K are famous for giving out red herring spoilers. I read the spoilers for season 5, does Eve/Juliette look dead to you?

What you say is very possible....
But for example, lets take this one for instance from Screen spy...
[Image: image.png]
This is just a hint. No spoilers involved, but they also hinted that they have more to say but will not. They kind of tell us they do have the spoilers but are not willing or not allowed to share it yet.

Another read was from Grimm boss and NBC, a letter sent to them. I think you sent us that link, it was more of a general detail of what to expect through S6.
They mentioned Adalind and Nick bond will be tested, while Juliette will be struggling with her personality. Not the other way round. That also kind of hints were they are going to focus on. Its only left for the fans to speculate how, when and why.

But again your last comment is possible too.
(12-25-2016, 07:38 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2016, 07:08 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2016, 05:36 PM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2016, 01:13 PM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2016, 06:52 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]The show did have dialog where the characters express uncertainty of Diana being Sean's or Eric. But with the show having Adalind sleep with Sean then immediately take a pregnancy test indicates the show is making Diana Sean's.

Eric according to Kenneth , when he found out Adalind was pregnant and she told him it was Eric...he later confronted her as a liar because the baby could not be Eric's because he was sterile..so it left no doubt that Sean was indeed the father

Victor was sterile so he could not be the father of Kelly.
Sorry Kenneth told Adalind when she was pregnant the 1st time , that the baby was Eric's and then Kenneth told her she could not had a child with Vicktor because he was sterile

Ken is season 4 and Eric is season 2 and some 3 and Victor is season 3 and some 4. Adalind used a pregnancy test after sex with Sean in "Face Off" season 2 to find out she was pregnant. In "Bad Luck", Henriette told her she was pregnant and she realized the father was Nick.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Adalind_Schade

diana is not Nick's Diana has royal (blue) blood....Nick is neither royal or has blue blood..which the hexenbiest gypsy had to find out before making a deal with Adalind to help her get her powers back
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6