Grimm Forum

Full Version: S5E20 - Bad Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I am curious why Trubel even brought it up to Eve in the first place. If Trubel thinks the Juliette personality is somehow slipping through, she should be going to Meisner, not confronting Eve. That could be a real liability for HW.
(05-14-2016, 11:31 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2016, 07:52 AM)degrimm Wrote: [ -> ]anyone find the conversation between eve and trubel weird bcos this is the second time such convo is taking place;
i believe one of them truly has an idea of how season 4 ending went down cos there are a lot of loop holes in that finale starting from trubel @ the trailer finding a pic of hundeagar not burnt there to being the one that shot juliette/eve and juliette.eve wanting to die first instead of killing nick if truly she came back to kill nick

I took the Eve/Trubel conversation as a means to express, without slapping viewers in the face with it, the change in Eve since their first conversation about Nick & Adalind.

If it was to be foretelling, the meaning went over my head.Shy

but eve is been strangely ok and calm in this episode as if she understands what nick is going through and with trubel, she was angry but her 1st rxn is to want to walk away instead of facing it head on like their first convo in s05e10.
(05-14-2016, 11:15 AM)IAmCherryShadows Wrote: [ -> ]I defiantly enjoyed this episode, I'm glad Hank realised Zuri was a traitor before everything got out of hand, Black Claw having more information about Hank would be very dangerous and this has definitely put them on a halt. Rachel is properly going to die in the hands of Diana, she sensed that her mother did not like her and is going to try and make her mum happy. I believe Nick will join HW purely for the fact that he will have people behind him. As for Renard I want to believe he is going to turn on Black Claw but I think it's too early to say which side he is on (and we are assuming he might die). Nick has a lot of reason to go to war now they have his son, he would of went to war with black claw anyway but this puts him in a position where he has something personal to go off, also gives him the reason to join HW. If the writers do kill Renard off I think Eve or Trubel will be the ones to kill him as they are both trying to kill Black Claw. Trubel would want revenge for Nick and Eve is a machine, programmed to kill Black Claw.
Hello Cherry,
Welcome to Grimm Forum!
Several on the Forum are predicting Renard's death. That will be OK, but before he is offed may Nick pummel that slimebag? The writers promised revenge and they owe us big time!
New Guy
(05-14-2016, 12:02 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2016, 11:15 AM)IAmCherryShadows Wrote: [ -> ]I defiantly enjoyed this episode, I'm glad Hank realised Zuri was a traitor before everything got out of hand, Black Claw having more information about Hank would be very dangerous and this has definitely put them on a halt. Rachel is properly going to die in the hands of Diana, she sensed that her mother did not like her and is going to try and make her mum happy. I believe Nick will join HW purely for the fact that he will have people behind him. As for Renard I want to believe he is going to turn on Black Claw but I think it's too early to say which side he is on (and we are assuming he might die). Nick has a lot of reason to go to war now they have his son, he would of went to war with black claw anyway but this puts him in a position where he has something personal to go off, also gives him the reason to join HW. If the writers do kill Renard off I think Eve or Trubel will be the ones to kill him as they are both trying to kill Black Claw. Trubel would want revenge for Nick and Eve is a machine, programmed to kill Black Claw.
Hello Cherry,
Welcome to Grimm Forum!
Several on the Forum are predicting Renard's death. That will be OK, but before he is offed may Nick pummel that slimebag? The writers promised revenge and they owe us big time!
New Guy
Renard walks while Nick goes through Renard's office glass window by Renard..Coffee says Renard will not be killed by Nick and Renard pummels Nick
(05-14-2016, 12:02 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello Cherry,
Welcome to Grimm Forum!
New Guy

nope nope if renard is killed by either trubel or eve and elizabeth does not come out of retirement to kill whosoever is responsible for her son's death, then this show is crap; so no renard not dying!!!
I think Trubel keeps asking Eve these questions to satisfy herself that Juliette is not poking her way out, and so far she's been getting answers that more or less satisfy her that that isn't happening.
(05-14-2016, 12:10 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]I think Trubel keeps asking Eve these questions to satisfy herself that Juliette is not poking her way out, and so far she's been getting answers that more or less satisfy her that that isn't happening.

i honestly don't think it's that; if not she would have been keeping a close eye on her; from their interaction it's like one knows something that they are not revealing. if it was that, her defences would be on alert but it's more of a "we want you to do your job kind of thing" and not disturb nick and adalind.

their last convo was like almost mutual.
(05-14-2016, 09:22 AM)speakeasy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2016, 09:13 AM)degrimm Wrote: [ -> ]so we can pretty much assume that meisner daydreaming of adalind was a practical waste of screen time in episode 6;

then adalind and meisner look in episode 4 was another waste of screen time to throw us off the scent of what their intentions were as regards to writing

Could be that Meisner will come to Adalind's rescue in some way because he does have feelings for her, imo.

(05-14-2016, 11:05 AM)Robyn Wrote: [ -> ]Greenwalt and/or Kouf said in a interview that parts of episodes and the storyline were rewritten because they didn’t think the originals were working. Could be that up to ‘Eve of Destruction’ they were going for the Nick/Adalind/Meisner triangle, and then decided for some reason that wouldn’t work. Because it wasn’t until Nick announced he was going to Germany that Adalind suddenly fell madly in love with him and his distrust of her suddenly backtracked to their earlier adversarial status.

So maybe it was decided that in order to keep Nick as the center piece, Nick/Adalind/Meisner would need to be rewritten as Adalind/Nick/Eve-Juliette.

My personal opinion only, no disrespect to any relationship shipping - I don’t see a believable scenario where Adalind & Meisner have the opportunity to kindle the attraction realized in S3 and Adalind choosing Nick for any reason other than he’s stationary/predictable as opposed to Meisner being a mercenary & going where the action is, and Nick being Kelly’s father.

Robyn, you are probably aiming your comments mostly at degrimm's post about a budding romance indicated in episodes 4 and 6 - then not pursued due to the decision to change the direction of the story, and that sounds right. Although I concur that Adalind and Meisner won't probably be an item, just think he may have residual feelings that will result in his showing loyalty to her should the occasion arise. They have a real history and I think there is an important connection between Meisner and Diana also, since he got rid of King Fredrick, who was abducting her.

As to a pairing of Nick and Adalind, I don't have any intense feelings about it one way or the other anymore, except that it seems doomed to failure; just too much bad karma between them, even for a precious baby to bridge the gap (and let's not even think of the response that would get from Diana). What a mess, with all this interbreeding and crossbreeding; maybe they should all form a commune! Smile
(05-14-2016, 12:10 PM)FaceInTheCrowd Wrote: [ -> ]I think Trubel keeps asking Eve these questions to satisfy herself that Juliette is not poking her way out, and so far she's been getting answers that more or less satisfy her that that isn't happening.

Do you think she was satisfied with Eve's answer? I got the impression she was still suspicious, but she was letting it go for the time being.
(05-14-2016, 12:23 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you think she was satisfied with Eve's answer? I got the impression she was still suspicious, but she was letting it go for the time being.
http://www.spoilersguide.com/grimm/seaso...nd-photos/
Look at the pic where Wu, EVE and Monroe sees something (there is a head there in the far right) standing or dangling
Look at "EVE" Face she look scared. This is not Eve, it's more like a Juliette face ....wonder who the people are all 3 clearly look stunned/shock Monroe (I can't believe it look) Eve (looks like she is about to loose it) and WU ( looks like it can't be look
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19