Grimm Forum

Full Version: S5E20 - Bad Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Doesn't anyone remember that Juliette was a good person and sacrificed herself to help Nick get his Grimm powers back? And, Adalind was the one who ruined Juliette's life. Why is everyone always against Juliette/Eve? As a hexanbeist, she had no control over her witchy ways. Adalind slept with her fiancé! I want the kid to be Renard's and not Nick's. I want Adalind to show her true colors, once she gets all of her powers back, so Nick can see who he truly loves. Come on already! He and Juliette were meant to be together, fighting Black Claw!
(05-13-2016, 10:11 PM)MANTItotheCore Wrote: [ -> ]I think HW is suffering from Governmental budget cuts. Where'd the FBI reinforcements go?

Funny how Nick and Sean suddenly became Burkhardt and Renard. I guess when you steal a man's woman and child that's what happens. Wink

Adalind's trying to be faithful to Nick, which is the first time I've seen her do that instead of going with the flow, but I'm not sure if she can hold out with the Evil One magically forcing she and Sean together. Terrible spot for her to be in!

Sean...Sean...Sean. It's like you never even met Nick. Really? Join BC? He's definitely drank the BC Kool-Aid! Justifying what he's doing as Revolution! Angry

Diana...whoa! someone's got to start raising that kid or REALLY bad things are going to happen to everyone!

Glad that zuri was outed! That had stink written all over it from the beginning. The only one who couldn't see that coming was Hank.

NeanderWu seems to be getting his primitive under control and is kind of giddy about it!

Bad feeling about next week's episode....thinking I'm going to be angry over the summer waiting for it to come back.

LMAO, yes, I enjoyed this episode quite a lot, but also await next weeks finale with trepidation. I'm disappointed Hank didn't even consider the possibility of Zuri's involvement with BC. He could have still got some but be wary with it.

I wouldn't put it past the writers to make Adalind pregnant again with renard's kid after Diana's little force together if they do go the whole hog. (or the unknown father as she has been sleeping with Nick as well)

Some have said that HW were not as passionate as BC, I have thought that most of the season. HW always seemed to be a step or two behind BC. If Marwan was so important, why not have someone close by when he left the hospital. Their way of working as a supposed black ops group seemed very ineffectual (just my opinion)
I'm looking forward to th Tony/Monroe showdown and to see what Rosalee has been really keeping from Monroe about her past with tony.

How will Renard redeem himself from this? All of the stuff he has done in the past just seems to get brushed aside and he carries on. This one is a bridge too far for me. Going to be an interesting scenario. Having said that, they did give julieve a pass after all the crap that went down with her in s4.
This episode showed a Nick never seen before. The comment of "I am in a hurry" then blows the guys brains out was new. I guess Nick can be an assassin.
(05-14-2016, 02:40 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]This episode showed a Nick never seen before. The comment of "I am in a hurry" then blows the guys brains out was new. I guess Nick can be an assassin.

i've it before that even when juliette has been in danger, he's never acted this way before, like go after adalind for all the atrocities she caused juliette then.
if diana is giving rachel the death steer & will all but kill rachel what do you think she will do to nick trying to take her mother away
This episode just basically confirmed my suspicion that Diana is a twisted freak. A child forcing her parents to make out and possibly have sex. That's so messed up.

I'm worried for what she's going to do to Kelly as Renard is not the father.

Nick is going to try and get his son back and I think it's going to have grave consequences.
Hello Forum,
This episode was an improvement from the season 5 let down. We were promised (by the writers) major revenge from Nick, but IMO such revenge has not yet occurred. The confrontation with Renard was good. Renard was clear that he is BC's boy. Nick drew a verbal line, but failed to convince Sean boy. Nick should have decked him so the new "mayor" would be on TV with a broken nose. Time for major payback!
I did enjoy the look Diana gave Rachel.
New Guy
One thing I liked was Trubel telling Nick she was on his side no matter what HW said. I still wonder if Alexander might show either this season of next and add to the scooby's as a surprise to BC. So much for Zuri thanking Hank for this protection of her and her brother that didn't count for much so looks like if you aren't BC no wesen owes a human anything. Noted Renard says the new wesen control world would be more primitive. Was kind of surprised that he didn't want the royals to rule but is ok with wesen rule.
Diana was really, really pleased to meet Kelly.
When Renard was talking to Adalind about Kelly being one of them, he wasn't looking at the kid's jet black eyes. They said, whatever you think I am, I'm a Grimm first.
Adalind to Conrad "Don't ask me to betray Nick'. Adalind, Conrad doesn't ask.
Diana asking Sean if being Mayor would be fun. He doesn't know about his father asking Diana if she was having fun playing with blocks. He'd be seriously worried, if he did.
Hank taking down Zuri, so effortlessly. Is there more to Hank than meets the eye?
I'm assuming Adalind is already pregnant. I also believe Diana will see what her mother feels for Nick and won't force the issue.

@Sandielli Nick and Juliette that passionless, romanceless sharing the same house. He's had more from Adalind in the short time they've been together than he ever got from Juliette.

I wish Nick would stop sharing things with Trubel. He may look at her like she's his little sister, but that's not how she looks at him.

@syscrash Black claw wesen don't think they're human, so have no human rights. Killing them is nothing more than exterminating vermin.

For the finale:
The Monroe v Tony fight should be interesting. Meat's allowable one more time! Wu to the rescue when Nick is being held by Bonapart's goons. They don't know he's the Wu-Wolf and won't until they throats have been ripped out.
if, Nick said he ruined the lives of Juliette.that would be the first impression,instead he had a great power that could be used for the benefit of others.That was very good.to defend themselves with incredible powers.
they saw as happens to Wu?
the promo of the following is disturbing,Diana practicing vudu.so that their parents stay together.that would pass something, it is usual. Diana is a whimsical girl.
things i realized from episode 20

--We finally have a full creepy child that knows about sex @ a very young age.

--eve being very strangely cool & calm, with nick and even with trubel something totally different to juliette who is never calm.

-- monroe and rosalee usefullness to this show is getting to a critical low- nearing spectators.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19