Grimm Forum

Full Version: Grimm "Fan Fiction"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sleepy Hollow
It sounds very promising, but I need to say I am not sure if I would be able to make such a story. I am more the type of an writer who write to an exist episode and then it turn out to an AU story.
Don't you think Trubnick is disgusting? Just a thought.
Loona, Everyone should ship what they want to ship - Don't you think? I did not begged you to read my stories, it was just a suggestion since you asked for a few Nickliette stories. And the story was already writen as we didn't know that they were related.

And whether disgusting or not it depends in the point of view of each individual fan fiction reader. You only have to ignore the fact they are relatives and writes AU if you know what it means.
(05-28-2017, 09:30 PM)Scully1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Loona, Everyone should ship what they want to ship - Don't you think? I did not begged you to read my stories, it was just a suggestion since you asked for a few Nickliette stories. And the story was already writen as we didn't know that they were related.

And whether disgusting or not it depends in the point of view of each individual fan fiction reader. You only have to ignore the fact they are relatives and writes AU if you know what it means.

What does AU mean?
(05-29-2017, 03:41 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2017, 09:30 PM)Scully1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Loona, Everyone should ship what they want to ship - Don't you think? I did not begged you to read my stories, it was just a suggestion since you asked for a few Nickliette stories. And the story was already writen as we didn't know that they were related.

What does AU mean?
Alternate Universe.

Scully1987 why are you so bitchy?
I'm not bitchy Loona. You just can not stop complaining.

First you complain about Nick and Adalind and that the two are together. What you can not accept or want to. We fans can not change the fact. It is what the writers wanted and implement it into the series. If you like it or not it's not our fault.

Secondly, now you complain about my story Trubel and Nick even though there is a note to which couple the story belong. Namely Trubnick.

And I have specifically mentioned that the couples are listened under the story. So that you Loona can ignore the stories you do not like.
Let me preface this by saying that I'm a big Nadalind guy. If you're not great, but the story I'm going to mention is my favourite Nadalind fanfic by far and I just want to talk about that. Not here to argue pro/anti Nadalind stuff, there are other threads for that Smile

I was wondering who on this forum has read the story "Necessary Sins" by midnightjen? ( https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11973169/1/Necessary-Sins http://archiveofourown.org/works/8484100)

Judging by the number of comments/reviews/follows etc from those sites I have to believe some people from this forum have read it.

It's a long story, 45 chapters, but very well written in comparison to so much of what is out there. The initial twist to get things started is brilliant, in my mind, and leads to a natural progression of the story.

So, just wondering if anyone else here has read it and if they think it's as good as I do or if not, why not? Again, I'm the first to admit I'm a Nadalind supporter so I'm looking at it through rose coloured glasses. But I would be interested in the views of others on this.
No, I don't ship Nadalind anymore Smile But I don't hate it either. But I am " still " more the Nickliette fangirl.

After a very long time - I just wanted to say hello Smile - I've not been active here in the forum for a long time. But I also have to admit that the end of Grimm has upset me a bit and I first had to learn to handle it. Right now I can deal with it, but I think that's more dependent on my mood.

Nevertheless, I wanted to show you two new stories. Both of them are one-part stories over Nick and Juliette " No Nadalind "

Hasenjagt and Eisenhans

If you do not like the ship - please do not click on the links...I just say it as a precaution!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6