Grimm Forum

Full Version: Grimm "Fan Fiction"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
After a long time and a writer block - I was finally be able to post the next chapter of

Second Chances

No Nadalind! Caution: spoiler warning! Please read if you have seen the end of season 5! (Or don't mind spoilers.) This story includes SPOILERS! Nick was standing in the middle of the room, his heart beating like a drum. He needed get out of there as soon as possible.

Second Chances

If you don't like Nickliette stay away.
I prefer to Adalind and Nick in love.
Juliette became detestable and turned out to be worse than Adalind. Nick and Adalind collided in various situations bothering each other,but I do not think there was a deep hatred. Instead, Juliette if you let your hatred grow for things that did not matter.
(05-04-2017, 10:46 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]I prefer to Adalind and Nick in love.
Juliette became detestable and turned out to be worse than Adalind. Nick and Adalind collided in various situations bothering each other,but I do not think there was a deep hatred. Instead, Juliette if you let your hatred grow for things that did not matter.

I think I am the only person on this forum to like season 6 Eve.
I think Eve is better a Juliette "Hexenbiest".
I have really no problem with Eve. I just wanted to write the story with Juliette not Eve that's why I have choice the end of season 5. After Nick said Juliette - so I have used it that for the story and that transferred back to Juliette BUT it's an alternative universum ( AU )
Finally someone, who write for Nickliette and against Nadalind - do you don't like Nadalind or do you still prefer Nickliette?
(05-05-2017, 05:04 AM)Tara Wrote: [ -> ]Finally someone, who write for Nickliette and against Nadalind - do you don't like Nadalind or do you still prefer Nickliette?

Does anyone write Grimm "Fan Fiction" without a shipping focus and without killing off baby Kelly or Diana?
Good question Tara, Let us say, I have no problem with Nadalind as the others have in that forum. I actually have no problem with Nadalind itself they make a cute couple, too. The same is with Nickliette. I like both ships the one more the other less. But when I write fanfiction I like to write for ships who doesn't appear that often. That's an old habit of me. I don't write for popular ships. If you want you can check on my fanfiction.net profile there you can find all my fanfiction.

(05-05-2017, 05:11 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2017, 05:04 AM)Tara Wrote: [ -> ]Finally someone, who write for Nickliette and against Nadalind - do you don't like Nadalind or do you still prefer Nickliette?

Does anyone write Grimm "Fan Fiction" without a shipping focus and without killing off baby Kelly or Diana?

Mary, I have many ships I have written for Nadalind, Nickliette or even Trubnick. Yes you have reading right - Trubnick. But then I didn't know Nick and Trubel are related...
(05-05-2017, 05:21 AM)Scully1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Good question Tara, Let us say, I have no problem with Nadalind as the others have in that forum. I actually have no problem with Nadalind itself they make a cute couple, too. The same is with Nickliette. I like both ships the one more the other less. But when I write fanfiction I like to write for ships who doesn't appear that often. That's an old habit of me. I don't write for popular ships. If you want you can check on my fanfiction.net profile there you can find all my fanfiction.

Mary, I have many ships I have written for Nadalind, Nickliette or even Trubnick. Yes you have reading right - Trubnick. But then I didn't know Nick and Trubel are related...

In your opinion do women write the shipping "Fan Fiction" while men write the solitary hero stuff?
(05-05-2017, 06:24 AM)MarylikesGrimm Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2017, 05:21 AM)Scully1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Good question Tara, Let us say, I have no problem with Nadalind as the others have in that forum. I actually have no problem with Nadalind itself they make a cute couple, too. The same is with Nickliette. I like both ships the one more the other less. But when I write fanfiction I like to write for ships who doesn't appear that often. That's an old habit of me. I don't write for popular ships. If you want you can check on my fanfiction.net profile there you can find all my fanfiction.

In your opinion do women write the shipping "Fan Fiction" while men write the solitary hero stuff?

I have no idea. I think that is different from people to people. Some like to ship couples the others like fairy tales.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6