Grimm Forum

Full Version: Spoilers: 4x22 Cry Havoc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(04-22-2015, 10:33 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2015, 08:11 AM)crossbar Wrote: [ -> ]

Might be reaching at straws. But, I think I just found out that Hank dies.

This is from OregonLive:

"Russell Hornsby, who plays Nick's Portland Police partner, Hank Griffin, will play Stanley Kowalski in a Portland Center Stage production of "A Streetcar Named Desire," in the 2016 season. Hornsby also has worked with Portland students in the August Wilson Monologue Competition, which helps high school-age actors gain insights into the vision of August Wilson, the great African American playwright"

Why would he commit to an entire season for A Streetcar Named Desire? Unless, he knows he would be currently unemployed. Just a thought.

The characters from the beginning of the show have worked on other side projects. David and Bitsie did Caroline and Jackie... In the bar the guy said she looks like a jackie.

yeah, it'd be a reason to worry if he committed to something like that in another city but the fact that it's also in PDX makes it of little concern. I don't think Hank will be killed off.
(04-22-2015, 10:33 AM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2015, 08:11 AM)crossbar Wrote: [ -> ]

Might be reaching at straws. But, I think I just found out that Hank dies.

This is from OregonLive:

"Russell Hornsby, who plays Nick's Portland Police partner, Hank Griffin, will play Stanley Kowalski in a Portland Center Stage production of "A Streetcar Named Desire," in the 2016 season. Hornsby also has worked with Portland students in the August Wilson Monologue Competition, which helps high school-age actors gain insights into the vision of August Wilson, the great African American playwright"

Why would he commit to an entire season for A Streetcar Named Desire? Unless, he knows he would be currently unemployed. Just a thought.

The characters from the beginning of the show have worked on other side projects. David and Bitsie did Caroline and Jackie... In the bar the guy said she looks like a jackie.

Okay, true. They have worked on other projects that are local, but the question is, how long did those shows run for?
This quote stated that he signed on for the season. So, I guess my question is, how long does a season run for in theater? So, if there's any theater buffs out there that could shed some light on this, that would be awesome.
(04-21-2015, 05:59 PM)syscrash Wrote: [ -> ]It seems more to be Sean is the ripper.
Sean said he brought something back. We have seen the hands coming after him. We have seen him steal the guys wallet. A lot of indications to not make him the ripper.
That is my theory to, since he seems to now be losing track of time and memory...Mr Renard is now being controled by what ever was brought back when he return from death it self by dear ole mom....and something trells me she knew something might happen . She had to know the risk using her methods.
Or maybe Adalind kills Juliette. Adalind and Rosalee find a cure for Juliette; you would think that they would need to be present to apply whatever they create. And as soon as it works and Juliette is back to being human, Adalind kills Juliette for trying to kill her and almost succeeding on several occasions.

I mean, she is a heixenbest afterall. Why not?
(04-24-2015, 11:41 AM)crossbar Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe Adalind kills Juliette. Adalind and Rosalee find a cure for Juliette; you would think that they would need to be present to apply whatever they create. And as soon as it works and Juliette is back to being human, Adalind kills Juliette for trying to kill her and almost succeeding on several occasions.

I mean, she is a heixenbest afterall. Why not?

I'd almost (almost) prefer that to the Juliette/Adalind role reversal they seem to be pulling on us, with Julie hooking up with the Royals and Adalind finding herself among Nick and Co. Thanks, guys. Dodgy

I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. God, seeing Juliette mingle with those Royal assholes as if her old friends never existed is going to hurt.
Quote:Press Release
A HORRIFYING DISCOVERY SETS NICK ON A WAR PATH - JACQUELINE TOBONI AND NICO EVERS-SWINDELL GUEST STAR - On the heels of a shocking discovery, Nick (David Giuntoli) is hell bent on getting revenge and taking the fight to the Royals with help from Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni). Meanwhile, Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) alliance continues to lead her down a dark path. Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star.
(04-24-2015, 01:58 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: [ -> ]
A HORRIFYING DISCOVERY SETS NICK ON A WAR PATH - JACQUELINE TOBONI AND NICO EVERS-SWINDELL GUEST STAR - On the heels of a shocking discovery, Nick (David Giuntoli) is hell bent on getting revenge and taking the fight to the Royals with help from Trubel (guest star Jacqueline Toboni). Meanwhile, Juliette's (Bitsie Tulloch) alliance continues to lead her down a dark path. Russell Hornsby, Silas Weir Mitchell, Sasha Roiz, Reggie Lee, Bree Turner and Claire Coffee also star.

I'm hoping that this means that Trubel is going to survive the finale. Certainly seems so after this last synopsis. My guess is that this shocking discovery is the death of his mother, however I'm not sure why she isn't listed as a guest star in this synopsis...
(04-24-2015, 01:58 PM)Gretel Hanselsister Wrote: [ -> ]
I assume the horrifying thing Nick finds is his Aunt trailer with everything in it gone thanks to Juliette it went up in smoke
After watching "Iron Hans" yesterday I am now more than ever sure that Juliette is going to lure Kelly back to Portland where Kenneth will kill her and take Diana.

Beside what Kenneth was suggesting to Juliette last night, there is the fact that Mary Mastrantonio said after the end of season 3 that she was not interested in doing the show any longer. They might not even bring her back for one last episode, but rather have her "die" off camera which is why she is not mentioned in the credits anywhere in the last 3 episodes.

Just saying. That's how I think it's going to go down. What do the rest of you folks think? Dodgy
(04-25-2015, 07:40 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]After watching "Iron Hans" yesterday I am now more than ever sure that Juliette is going to lure Kelly back to Portland where Kenneth will kill her and take Diana.

Beside what Kenneth was suggesting to Juliette last night, there is the fact that Mary Mastrantonio said after the end of season 3 that she was not interested in doing the show any longer. They might not even bring her back for one last episode, but rather have her "die" off camera which is why she is not mentioned in the credits anywhere in the last 3 episodes.

Just saying. That's how I think it's going to go down. What do the rest of you folks think? Dodgy

You could be possibly right on this one she could be declared a major character that would be killed off , but the producer does say their will be 2 deaths Renard and Monroe gets shot Monroe is fighting for his life,......the friend that shoots Monroe will be Juliette forcing Nick to shoot Monroe as you see in the promo Roselee seemed to be push out of the way by Monroe.
Is the captain Jack the ripper . I am not so sure I do believe he will believe he is , because he would loose track of time and some how end up near the scenes of the crime so far the puppeteer is just knocking out men it has not killed anyone yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15