Grimm Forum

Full Version: Spoilers: 4x22 Cry Havoc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(05-13-2015, 06:27 PM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I've been perusing the web about the upcoming episode and something interesting caught my attention. I don't know if these are spoilers or not, but just in case anyone wants to be surprised, I'm tacking on the *Spoiler Alert*

Two of the websites mentioned that Nick's mother returns to help him (along with Trubel) in his quest for revenge against the Royals. The other website mentioned Mary Elizabeth Matrantonio by name. The horrifying/shocking discovery that Nick makes apparently has to do with Jack the Ripper. I hope this episode is as good as the teasers that are being put out.

Shocking discovery was Nick finding his mothers Head in a box

No Renard in the finale....you would think he has a major role in all this it is his daughter they stole...I am very disappointed sad even
and Jack the Ripper makes an apperaence seems they gonna pin Jack's killing on Kenneth

I can't belive there is no Renard actions against his family....to sad
(05-14-2015, 03:12 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]Shocking discovery was Nick finding his mothers Head in a box

You never can tell with websites that talk about revealing spoilers. You could very well be right. I'm only saying that two of them specifically mentioned that the discovery had to do with the serial killer and both said Nick gets help from Trubel and his mother.

I have to say, though, the head in the box wasn't a real shocker to me because it looked fake.
If my memories serve me well in season 2 Renard asked Adelaind's mommy to help him cure Juliette because she was a strong link between Nick and Portland. Without she, Nick could go away and Renard wanted him close for his plans.
Well, I don't know if the writers are taking that in account but in Nick's perspective, all the situation (his mommy dead because Juliette set up a trap for her) is shocking. Loosing Juliette, because now he knows there are no coming back for them, and loosing his mommy in only one night...
I remember a sentence from X-Files series: the worst enemy is that one who has nothing to loose.
Well, that is Nick now... Or at least this is the way he may be feeling now... That he has nothing to loose.
I believe the shocking discovery for this episode is when Nick ties it all together and discovers that Juliette is responsible for his mother's death.
I'm wondering if perhaps Kelly is still alive and gets killed off in this episode.
(05-14-2015, 07:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering if perhaps Kelly is still alive and gets killed off in this episode.
You may be right but I think Kenneth knows that she is far to dangerous to have a round and they know she wouldn't break.
The Bitsie video you posted was interesting. She didnt say if she was going to die, i guess now even though its seems like she will, they are playing us probably.
Yeah, Bitsie and others have said that Juliette won't be good anytime SOON. If it was a definite that Juliette was going to die, they would have said that differently. Like, "Yeah, Juliette is far too gone to become good again." When they throw that "anytime soon" gives you the impression that she's going to be around a bit longer.

So, Juliette survives. But, then again, Diane Mack in her review of the last episode (apparently she's seen it already) makes it a point, in the second paragraph, to say that the Juliette storyline is getting annoying and if we agree. Could she be setting people up to accept that fact that the Juliette storyline is coming to a close? But then Bitsie has been doing interviews and is really excited about people watching the last episode because it gets crazy! Who would be excited about people watching you lose your job security? ARRGH!!! I hate this.

As far as deaths are concerned. I have a bad feeling about this, but my gut is telling me that it's Wu. We haven't heard too much from Reggie Lee about the last episode. Maybe because he already left and isn't around to be interviewed.
(05-14-2015, 08:51 AM)jsgrimm45 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2015, 07:58 AM)irukandji Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering if perhaps Kelly is still alive and gets killed off in this episode.
You may be right but I think Kenneth knows that she is far to dangerous to have a round and they know she wouldn't break.

Very true. Kelly is a very strong individual, but what if they thought they killed her, but didn't? That head just looked way too fake to me. There's been some question about why Diana didn't step in and help Kelly. Maybe she did and saved Kelly's life.
I think you might be reaching. Kelly is gone. The actress that plays her has a full time gig on another show. Therefore, they can't bring her back for episodes if she's shooting for someone else.

Probably the reason why the head looked so fake is they probably didn't have the actress available to do a casting of her head and they had to do the best they could without a casting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15