Grimm Forum

Full Version: Spoilers: 4x22 Cry Havoc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(05-09-2015, 09:32 AM)Kathryn Wooten Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2015, 09:25 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]Well it looks like the king comes to Portland, that should prove interesting.Smile Judging from the promo photos there is going to be a hell of a fight at some mansion.

I think Truble will be the one to kill Juliette when she attacks Nick and has him down. And I really hope they kill her. I am so sick of her character and Bitsie Tulloch is a terrible actress.

One thing that the show hasn't addressed yet this season. The keys. During Comic-Con last year the show runners said the last key will be found this season and the hidden whatever next year.

Now, I've been of the opinion that Truble has the last key (remember the black knight?) or she knows where it is but didn't realize it till now. After all, she didn't even know what a grimm was until recently. Which is why she came back to Portland. To give it to Nick for safe keeping. And let us not forget that Juliette knows where the other 2 keys are hidden! Angry
I don't think Juliette knows about the keys...Nick gave them to rosalee before he left town for safe keeping ..he never told Juliette about the keys

You forgot the last scene in S3E21 "The Inheiratance" They were all in the Spice Shop together when Rosalee got the key out of it's hiding place. Everyone in the gang, including Josh, knew where they were stashed.
Wow, okay. Some predictions I made were off the mark and some were on target.

I predict that no one dies in the next episode. They have been promoting that one major cast member will die and one minor cast member will die. That's already been achieved now. The minor character that died was Henrietta and now Renard "died" in this episode.

Why I think this way because David Giuntoli said that a major character dies at the end of the season. But, he said the word dies with air quotes. So, what happened to Renard at the Spice shop kind of fits the bill. They said that Monroe gets shot at the end of the season and that as happened. But, I think they said it to be misleading. Monroe was SHOT AT. But, who knows. From the promo, it looks like the entire Scooby team storms the location of where the Royals are. So, Monroe might still take a bullet. Might also explain why Renard isn't seen in the promo's either. He's a Royal and can't be seen going up against his own family.

As for Juliette, as much as want to see her die. She won't. In the promo it looks like Juliette is about to give a death blow to Nick. But, Trubel is going to come to the rescue. Juliette doesn't know that Trubel is back in town, so Trubel has the element of surprise. Now, it was stated earlier that Nick's blood can't cure her because of what Adalind did. But, that's only Nick's blood. Nobody never said that the blood of another grimm wouldn't work. I think that Trubel will be successful in stripping Juliette's powers.

BUT! Juliette will still run off with the Royals. She was mad that she became a hexienbest, Mad when people help her get rid of it, now she'll be mad that it's gone. No pleasing that bitch. The next season we'll see Juliette running around trying to figure out how Adalind got her powers back, that will probably be her main focus for the season. I think the King and Juliette get away with Diane.

Therefore, Adalind is going to join the Scooby team. She's discovering that the Scoobies are the only group of people that haven't screwed her over and they are the only chance she has of getting Diane back. Adalind no longer has powers. So, she's just an average woman with a lot of knowledge that will be helpful to the team. Rosalee might even hire Adalind to help at the Spice shop when some trust has been established. But, I also see Adalind and Nick getting closer. Possible love interest especially since they're gong to be parents? I definitely see Adalind moving in with Nick since he'll have more than enough room for her and the baby. Plus, because of how crazy things are, he'll want his kid to be safe as possible and it will put him at ease know where his kid is at. Plus, I'm not sure if Juliette will still be out to kill Adalind. She wanted to kill her for turning her into a Hexienbest, but now she's happy as snot to be one. I think that Juliette will still want revenge especially if she discovers Nick and Adalind are shacking up. Taking over the life she once had. She seemed to be nostalgic and maybe even remorseful at the end of this episode, so who knows.

Actually, the writers could have so much fun with that. Could be really comical watching Adalind trying to be Suzie Homemaker and failing miserably.
(05-09-2015, 10:07 AM)crossbar Wrote: [ -> ]As for Juliette, as much as want to see her die. She won't. In the promo it looks like Juliette is about to give a death blow to Nick. But, Trubel is going to come to the rescue. Juliette doesn't know that Trubel is back in town, so Trubel has the element of surprise. Now, it was stated earlier that Nick's blood can't cure her because of what Adalind did. But, that's only Nick's blood. Nobody never said that the blood of another grimm wouldn't work. I think that Trubel will be successful in stripping Juliette's powers.

BUT! Juliette will still run off with the Royals. She was mad that she became a hexienbest, Mad when people help her get rid of it, now she'll be mad that it's gone. No pleasing that bitch. The next season we'll see Juliette running around trying to figure out how Adalind got her powers back, that will probably be her main focus for the season. I think the King and Juliette get away with Diane.

I mentioned this concept in another thread. I think it can apply here too:

Juliette remains a Hexenbiest into season 5...but something else happens to her. There's an interesting idea New Guy put forward about Juliette being afflicted with a mysterious illness that strips her of her powers, while locking her in "woged mode" at the same time. Stuck with the worst of both worlds, Juliette becomes little more than a horribly disfigured woman. (See the link below for how that could possibly look.) The Royals throw Juliette out on account of her being useless to them now, and her former friends will have absolutely nothing to do with her.

http://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/grimm...st-nbc.jpg

Broke and destitute, Juliette has officially hit rock bottom. With nowhere else to go, she could either A) crawl back to Nick, and deal with the consequences, or B) attempt to hole up with Bud or Monroe and hope she can somehow win back the trust of everyone she hurt - a monumental feat, to say the least.

It isn't likely to happen, I know. The scenario would have to involve keeping Bitsie in very ugly makeup for at least several episodes, and I can't see the showrunners or the actress being ready to do that. Shame, because it could give Bitsie a lot more to work with than the dreary "evil uberbitch" routine.
Am I the only one kind of rooting for nick and adalind to get together???????? I mean obviously Juliette has burned some serious bridges with Nick and (as much as I'd love to turn back time and have them be back together and happy) it just doesn't seem in the cards. But ugh Nick as a dilf and with a hot new mama like COME ON I wanna see him happy again!!!!! He needs to smile, and a new relationship could be in the cards for the future.
(05-09-2015, 10:34 AM)Frustratedwiththisseason Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one kind of rooting for nick and adalind to get together???????? I mean obviously Juliette has burned some serious bridges with Nick and (as much as I'd love to turn back time and have them be back together and happy) it just doesn't seem in the cards. But ugh Nick as a dilf and with a hot new mama like COME ON I wanna see him happy again!!!!! He needs to smile, and a new relationship could be in the cards for the future.

Yep! I see this happening too. Probably explains why Adalind volunteered to strip herself of her powers and become an average human. (well, the writers are responsible for that) Can't see Nick hooking up with her I she was still a hexienbest. Actually, it would be kind of cool to see it happening. When the show first aired, Juliette and Nick were already in a committed relationship. So, it would be cool to see a romance slowly take shape.
I have to admit to enjoying the Nick/Adalind interaction, and I hope that they continue to have a story together. I'm not sure about as a couple though, but since neither are thinking like that I wouldn't mind seeing this baby pull them closer together. Both lost their mothers, and with Diana missing I could see both really investing in their child.
Actually, looking at the promo for the final. When Juliette is about to attack Nick, that scene is inside Nicks house. So, it may have been a trap to lure her to the house and ambush her to either kill her or cure her.

Or she could have ambushed Nick. We can assume that Nick had already kick Kenneth's ass and arrested him because he was asking Ken Doll where she was, they may have killed the king and what's left of the royals are on the run. They may have gotten Diane back. Thus, busting up ALL Juliette's plans. She's left with nothing. Therefore, she lashes out for revenge against Nick.

Dollars to donuts, the last scene on the promo is how there going to end the season. Her taking a swipe at Nick and cut screen; see ya next season.
(05-09-2015, 04:21 PM)crossbar Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, looking at the promo for the final. When Juliette is about to attack Nick, that scene is inside Nicks house. So, it may have been a trap to lure her to the house and ambush her to either kill her or cure her.

Or she could have ambushed Nick. We can assume that Nick had already kick Kenneth's ass and arrested him because he was asking Ken Doll where she was, they may have killed the king and what's left of the royals are on the run. They may have gotten Diane back. Thus, busting up ALL Juliette's plans. She's left with nothing. Therefore, she lashes out for revenge against Nick.

Dollars to donuts, the last scene on the promo is how there going to end the season. Her taking a swipe at Nick and cut screen; see ya next season.

Don't think that's how it will end. In the promo photos we see Truble in the house with the crossbow. I think when Juliette attacks Nick, Truble will put a bolt into her back from ambush.

Ah, but which bolt is it? The one with hellabore that acts as a tranquilizer or the one with hemlock that kills? Dodgy And this will be the 'death' of a second major character that the show has been hinting about.

Tune in next season to find out grimm fans!!Tongue
(05-09-2015, 10:32 AM)Hexenadler Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2015, 10:07 AM)crossbar Wrote: [ -> ]As for Juliette, as much as want to see her die. She won't. In the promo it looks like Juliette is about to give a death blow to Nick. But, Trubel is going to come to the rescue. Juliette doesn't know that Trubel is back in town, so Trubel has the element of surprise. Now, it was stated earlier that Nick's blood can't cure her because of what Adalind did. But, that's only Nick's blood. Nobody never said that the blood of another grimm wouldn't work. I think that Trubel will be successful in stripping Juliette's powers.

I mentioned this concept in another thread. I think it can apply here too:

Juliette remains a Hexenbiest into season 5...but something else happens to her. There's an interesting idea New Guy put forward about Juliette being afflicted with a mysterious illness that strips her of her powers, while locking her in "woged mode" at the same time. Stuck with the worst of both worlds, Juliette becomes little more than a horribly disfigured woman. (See the link below for how that could possibly look.) The Royals throw Juliette out on account of her being useless to them now, and her former friends will have absolutely nothing to do with her.

http://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/grimm...st-nbc.jpg

Broke and destitute, Juliette has officially hit rock bottom. With nowhere else to go, she could either A) crawl back to Nick, and deal with the consequences, or B) attempt to hole up with Bud or Monroe and hope she can somehow win back the trust of everyone she hurt - a monumental feat, to say the least.

It isn't likely to happen, I know. The scenario would have to involve keeping Bitsie in very ugly makeup for at least several episodes, and I can't see the showrunners or the actress being ready to do that. Shame, because it could give Bitsie a lot more to work with than the dreary "evil uberbitch" routine.

Hello Hexenadler,

Thanks for the comments about my post. Your side by side picture of Juliette is what I am talking about. Not just some spell, but a permanent “woge” as hexenbiest in appearance only. Her face will display her depravity and hate, but as a mere mortal Nick and crew easily arrest her for charge her with arson and multiple1st degree murders. These are two serious felonies and she is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. Tried and convicted, she spends the rest of her miserable life in prison. Justice has prevailed!

Meanwhile, the good guys notch up a major victory and continue to save the world from evil wesen as they perfect their craft. I believe most Grimm fans would be relieved and pleased to again have back the TV series that we love.

Also, check out Buds review. It is wonderful. He lightens up what has become heavily dark and depressing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/nbcgrimm
(05-10-2015, 01:20 PM)New Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the comments about my post. Your side by side picture of Juliette is what I am talking about. Not just some spell, but a permanent “woge” as hexenbiest in appearance only. Her face will display her depravity and hate, but as a mere mortal Nick and crew easily arrest her for charge her with arson and multiple1st degree murders. These are two serious felonies and she is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. Tried and convicted, she spends the rest of her miserable life in prison. Justice has prevailed!

Meanwhile, the good guys notch up a major victory and continue to save the world from evil wesen as they perfect their craft. I believe most Grimm fans would be relieved and pleased to again have back the TV series that we love.

Also, check out Buds review. It is wonderful. He lightens up what has become heavily dark and depressing.

https://www.youtube.com/user/nbcgrimm

Juliette should definitely face heavy-duty retribution for all of her actions in season 4, but I feel ripping away her good looks AND powers for an extended period of time, reducing her to the level of an ugly vagrant, will sate the audience's thirst for justice. Simply incarcerating Julie forever almost seems too easy. I'm a big fan of "redemptive" story arcs, and I'm hoping the showrunners are too, even if they're trying to be coy about Juliette's fate right now.

And thanks for the link! There's no such thing as too much Bud! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15