Grimm Forum

Full Version: 2X22 "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(05-24-2013, 03:30 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]Nick had to do all that jumping and running and stalking so that we would all jump up from our couches and yell, "just shoot him you dumb***!" at our TV screens, then quietly whimper when we saw him in the coffin.

LOL I had a good laugh reading this

Yeah, those thoughts were running through my mind when he was chasing that guy lol.
In defense of Nick, cops aren't supposed to shoot bad guys in the back while running away, so his cop training might have over-rided his initial desire to start shooting.
Yeah, i know that in the first episode that he shot the blutbad in the back while running away, but he had exigent circumstances, a hostage situation, and he was still new to the Weson world and a little shook up.
And also in defense of Nick, maybe he didn't have a good shot. Or had some questions he wanted to ask this guy.
Plus, it made for some exciting moments.
(05-26-2013, 06:44 AM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]In defense of Nick, cops aren't supposed to shoot bad guys in the back while running away, so his cop training might have over-rided his initial desire to start shooting.
Yeah, i know that in the first episode that he shot the blutbad in the back while running away, but he had exigent circumstances, a hostage situation, and he was still new to the Weson world and a little shook up.
And also in defense of Nick, maybe he didn't have a good shot. Or had some questions he wanted to ask this guy.

plus nick couldn't shoot him or the plot wouldn't work out the way the writers wanted it to
(05-26-2013, 06:44 AM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]In defense of Nick, cops aren't supposed to shoot bad guys in the back while running away, so his cop training might have over-rided his initial desire to start shooting.

Hank shot the butbad though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4