Grimm Forum

Full Version: 2X22 "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Added another update: those promo pics!!

Wow, this is going to be quite the finale if those are any indication!
It´s the final countdown*sing*

Spoiler :
But if it were Kelly than would that be nothing dramatic for the show like everyone sayed before.I think when Nick is the Grimm who sleep tonight, I´m crying crocodile tears.
Ha. The title of the episode gave it away, and we still didn't guess that they were going to "kill" nick.

the only good thing is we already know there is going to be a season 3.
So, does he rescue himself or does the Grimm Gang come to his rescue? I'm sure the Capt will have to help.
YES! good idea Adriano.
You know I don't think the car with the Grimm gang has driven away. So Renard might show up and save them with some cool Hexenbiest kung-fu or something. Also Renard might know how to intercept Eric before the plane takes off with Nick.
Or it could be a trap for the Captain, too.

oh and by the way. Welcome to the forum.
(05-23-2013, 09:10 AM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]YES! good idea Adriano.
You know I don't think the car with the Grimm gang has driven away. So Renard might show up and save them with some cool Hexenbiest kung-fu or something. Also Renard might know how to intercept Eric before the plane takes off with Nick.

Hi Lou. that's me again. I've been reading the forum for a while, but just now I decided to wrote something.

About your idea of a trap for the Captain, it makes sense. And in this subject, I have a question:
How taking Nick unconscious to Europe will help the royal families to get the key? Considering that only Nick knows where the key is (ok, Nick gave the key to Roselee to hide it, but Eric doesn't know that), "killing" Nick, at least for me at this point, doesn't make sense. Unless they want to torture Nick in Europe, or it is a trap for the Captain, as you said.
(05-23-2013, 12:05 PM)Adriano Neres Rodrigues Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2013, 09:10 AM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]YES! good idea Adriano.

Hi Lou. that's me again. I've been reading the forum for a while, but just now I decided to wrote something.

About your idea of a trap for the Captain, it makes sense. And in this subject, I have a question:
How taking Nick unconscious to Europe will help the royal families to get the key? Considering that only Nick knows where the key is (ok, Nick gave the key to Roselee to hide it, but Eric doesn't know that), "killing" Nick, at least for me at this point, doesn't make sense. Unless they want to torture Nick in Europe, or it is a trap for the Captain, as you said.

Taking Zombie Nick could serve any number of purposes.
a trap for the captain
They may think that Zombie Nick can be persuaded to tell them where the key is. They were unlucky - since nick normally wears it around his neck
It could be just a long involved and convoluted way to get rid of Nick
It could perhaps give them some bargaining advantage/ inducement to get whatever they want from Rene Renard
I loved this episode!
So, let me get this right - those who captured the Grimm can look forward to a rage-fueled Grimm, in due time?

Are they sure that that's what the Royal Family wants - assuming, of course, that the intention is to take him back to Europe?
I think the Zombie's can be programmed to follow orders.
(05-23-2013, 06:54 PM)Charles Mosteller Wrote: [ -> ]So, let me get this right - those who captured the Grimm can look forward to a rage-fueled Grimm, in due time?

Are they sure that that's what the Royal Family wants - assuming, of course, that the intention is to take him back to Europe?

Rage-fueled Nick... that'll be fun!
Pages: 1 2 3 4