Grimm Forum

Full Version: 2X22 "Goodnight, Sweet Grimm"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(05-23-2013, 06:58 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Zombie's can be programmed to follow orders.

Understood - but the relevant caveat, in this particular instance, is whether the control can be maintained. Has it been attempted on a Grimm before?

Additionally, will the experience further enhance the Grimm's powers, in the event that it ultimately fails - which seems likely to the viewers, if not to the characters participating in the plot line?
Oh! i just realized some thing. If the Grimm Squad rescue Nick with the potion, it can only be done during Phase IV. I was thinking that a possibility was that the Grimm squad intercept Nick on the way to the airport, give him a injection and skedadle. But such a simple plan won't work. Oh, boy!
(05-23-2013, 06:58 PM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Zombie's can be programmed to follow orders.

From what I've seen of the Zombies (humans in "Dämmerzustand", german for something between being awake and in a coma, "twilight state", and therefore not really Zombies), they can be made to follow and to stay calm, and to set loose and go berserk. Following orders is something different, I think. Likely Eric plans to give him the antidote himself, let Nick go back to normal, and torture the hiding place of the key out of him.

A really worried Gretel
Don't worry, Gretel.
Juliette is on the way
to save the day!
Smile
I´ve asked myself what would happen if the gang killz the Cracher Mortel? That could make Nick wake up maybe.
(05-24-2013, 08:11 AM)Lou Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, Gretel.
Juliette is on the way
to save the day!
Smile

Thank you so much, Lou. Now I'm REALLY worried!
@ FräuleinWunderlich: Great idea, that could work!
Concerning the Cracher Mortel: why didn't Nick shoot him when he had the chance? Why did he have to climb after him and follow into dark containers? Even Monroe thought Nick could take care of himself. Tststs.
@ Gretyl,
Hmmmm. Remember that gun the Condor-Wesen had in "Endangered". They need to go get it (its probably stashed in the trailer) and start filling the ammo up with the Zombie Antidote - oh wait, Maybe Juliette has a Jet Injector gun that she uses to give vaccinations. or better yet she knows where the Oregon Fish and Wildlife keeps their telescopic high powered rifles that fires tranquilizing darts. (totally making this up) After Vet school she worked for the Oregon Fish and Wildlife, tagging.....mountain lions, yeah, that's it, mountain lions. That can explain why she is such a good shot, too.
Or, you know Renard can get TANKS of Liquid Nitrogen to an empty machine shop and not even break a sweat. Surely, he can come up with some kind of anti-zombie weapon.

Nick had to do all that jumping and running and stalking so that we would all jump up from our couches and yell, "just shoot him you dumb***!" at our TV screens, then quietly whimper when we saw him in the coffin.
Thanks Lou, I'm just laughing tears Smile
The problem might be: all of these possibillities must fail, there have to be three injections at once, do you remember Rosalee's injector? OK, then we need the Condor-Wesen-gun, Juliettes Jet-Injector for mountain lions and a classical Oregon-Fish-And-Wildlife-Telescopic-High-Power-Tranquilizing-Dart-Shooting-Rifle (OFAWTHPTDSR Cool ) and we shoot on three! One, two, ... yes, Juliette, you have a question?
loooooooool
LOL.
Oh, I hadn't realized that it was a 3-in-1 deal. But i guess it's pretty apparent that its a lot of antidote. What, did they do 2 or three before they ran out?
Pages: 1 2 3 4