Grimm Forum
Meisner - Printable Version

+- Grimm Forum (https://grimmforum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Grimm Universe (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Grimm-Universe)
+--- Forum: Characters (https://grimmforum.com/forum/Forum-Characters)
+--- Thread: Meisner (/Thread-Meisner)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Meisner - tscchope - 02-20-2016

(02-20-2016, 12:42 PM)syscrash Wrote: Nick had two now he has three more, the Royals have four. that is Nine keys.

There was one key in the lock of the trunk. Nick had Rosalee bring down the two he already has. The royals have 4. That's 7 keys. Each key has 4 panes each with a map segment. Note. I rewatched the scene that I had missed and saw three keys, so Nick does have 5. All that means is that Nick has two more to find. Since the royals have been written out of the storyline for the time being, Nick still has to find two keys.

RE: Meisner - jsgrimm45 - 02-20-2016

(02-20-2016, 12:42 PM)syscrash Wrote: Nick had two now he has three more, the Royals have four. that is Nine keys. Somebodies keys are fake. Or maybe the Roylas lost three keys and Sean did not know it.
Now that is an idea I hadn't thought of maybe this Grimm had stolen the 3 of the keys back and Renard didn't know it because the royal guards wanted to live.

RE: Meisner - syscrash - 02-24-2016

Quote:There was one key in the lock of the trunk. Nick had Rosalee bring down the two he already has. The royals have 4. That's 7 keys. Each key has 4 panes each with a map segment.
I am sure since you posted this you have went back and seen there where actually 3 keys in the trunk. The one Monroe handed and the two still in the cloth they where wrapped in. Add the two Rosalee has that is five keys.

Though Meisner offered to check on the selling price for the books I did not see him having much interest in them. Even Eve's motivation was to make amends. Based on how we have seen HW operate I am not sure if or how the books could help them. Nick uses them to determine what they are dealing with, to understand the how of the crime. This way they can find a solution. HW does not seem to look for solutions. They just eliminate the problem.

HW i find my self saying WTF way too often. BC we see has lets of people and recruiting more. HW has three, the WTF is there are a lot other shown at HW, but no one ever says, ask or even acknowledges they are there. Even Chavez when on mission had masked backup. The next WTF, Miesner's statement of is anyone alive. He is standing there with his bare hands against wesen. Trubel has a machete, Kelly had her knives, even Nick can't kill with his bare hands. So again with Miesner WTF. Oh yea Trubel is covered in blood, Miesner doesn't even have a scratch.

RE: Meisner - jsgrimm45 - 02-25-2016

(02-24-2016, 05:54 PM)syscrash Wrote:
Quote:There was one key in the lock of the trunk. Nick had Rosalee bring down the two he already has. The royals have 4. That's 7 keys. Each key has 4 panes each with a map segment.
I am sure since you posted this you have went back and seen there where actually 3 keys in the trunk. The one Monroe handed and the two still in the cloth they where wrapped in. Add the two Rosalee has that is five keys.

Though Meisner offered to check on the selling price for the books I did not see him having much interest in them. Even Eve's motivation was to make amends. Based on how we have seen HW operate I am not sure if or how the books could help them. Nick uses them to determine what they are dealing with, to understand the how of the crime. This way they can find a solution. HW does not seem to look for solutions. They just eliminate the problem.

HW i find my self saying WTF way too often. BC we see has lets of people and recruiting more. HW has three, the WTF is there are a lot other shown at HW, but no one ever says, ask or even acknowledges they are there. Even Chavez when on mission had masked backup. The next WTF, Miesner's statement of is anyone alive. He is standing there with his bare hands against wesen. Trubel has a machete, Kelly had her knives, even Nick can't kill with his bare hands. So again with Miesner WTF. Oh yea Trubel is covered in blood, Miesner doesn't even have a scratch.
I agree Meisner didn't look all that interested in the books look he would even let Trublel go with Nick to help. Like you said these books really only help Grimms but the knowledge on the weakness of each wesen would have helped Meisner or I would think so.

With the book of Grimm if he was to know he let that get passed him so now the question will Trubel tell him about that book?

RE: Meisner - syscrash - 02-25-2016

I don't think Miesner will be as interested in the books as he will be in Nick wanting to find what the keys hide. From the synopsis it looks like only Nick and Monroe will be going. Make since to leave Trubel to watch the house. It also sounds like Eve will start to work cases on her own.

anyone notice that after episode 100 Meisner and Trubel are not even mentioned in the synopsis. I get the feeling that HW will start to exist in name only. My prediction the keys will lead to something that takes the main BC fight outside of Portland, which will be the excuse for Meisner and Trubel to leave. Nick and crew will be left with controlling what BC has started.

My reason for the show needing a Meisner exit. Nick has to stay in charge. He has to run the operation, but he would not work being in charge of HW.

RE: Meisner - tscchope - 02-25-2016

@jsgrimm I doubt Meisner believes in the treasure of the Keys. He will not appreciate Nick taking off on a mythical treasure hunt, just when things are hotting up with Black Claw. I think the only reason HW is in Portland is to try to recruit Nick. Remember what Renard said about keeping Nick and Juliette together, Renard wanted something in Nick's life that tied him to Portland? Once he joins up, I think he and HW would leave Portland.

HW wanted to lure Black Claws leadership to Portland - some of it at any rate and Nick is the means to that end. I hope someone points out to Nick that the Black Forest is not in Bavaria.

Meisner hasn't convinced me he's an integral part of HW. We've been lead to believe he works with various groups. He's never said who he actually works for. We have no backstory for him. Other than his wife and child were killed by verrat working for the royals. His methods are deemed 'questionable'. He didn't elaborate on how he came to read a few books owned by Grimm. Aside from Nick, Grimm's don't really seem to share their resources with anyone.

RE: Meisner - syscrash - 02-29-2016

I think we will see less and less of Meisner and the HW compond as the season goes on. Now that they have established what HW is, there will be no need to show it. We see it is not laid out to really accommodate mission planning. The same reason the trailer had to go. There are now Nine people that could be involved in an operation. With only five people it got crowded. They did the expand a trailer, and got tons of flack. I don't see them doing that with HW. The spice shop it is laid out to handle all nine characters on set plus extras.

When we do see HW it will be to show the big board. HW will be like Charlie on Charlie Angels a voice that relays information from HW database. At some point, it will be Trubel on her laptop in the spice shop accessing HW.

RE: Meisner - jsgrimm45 - 03-01-2016

(02-25-2016, 04:18 PM)tscchope Wrote: @jsgrimm I doubt Meisner believes in the treasure of the Keys. He will not appreciate Nick taking off on a mythical treasure hunt, just when things are hotting up with Black Claw. I think the only reason HW is in Portland is to try to recruit Nick. Remember what Renard said about keeping Nick and Juliette together, Renard wanted something in Nick's life that tied him to Portland? Once he joins up, I think he and HW would leave Portland.

HW wanted to lure Black Claws leadership to Portland - some of it at any rate and Nick is the means to that end. I hope someone points out to Nick that the Black Forest is not in Bavaria.

Meisner hasn't convinced me he's an integral part of HW. We've been lead to believe he works with various groups. He's never said who he actually works for. We have no backstory for him. Other than his wife and child were killed by verrat working for the royals. His methods are deemed 'questionable'. He didn't elaborate on how he came to read a few books owned by Grimm. Aside from Nick, Grimm's don't really seem to share their resources with anyone.
Question I don't think we know that Meisner has ever heard about the treasure. If he has does he know more than Sean? If he does would that change HW plans? Could Meisner thought that this was hearsay and now knows it isn't?

RE: Meisner - wfmyers1207 - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 12:05 PM)jsgrimm45 Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 04:18 PM)tscchope Wrote: @jsgrimm I doubt Meisner believes in the treasure of the Keys. He will not appreciate Nick taking off on a mythical treasure hunt, just when things are hotting up with Black Claw. I think the only reason HW is in Portland is to try to recruit Nick. Remember what Renard said about keeping Nick and Juliette together, Renard wanted something in Nick's life that tied him to Portland? Once he joins up, I think he and HW would leave Portland.

Question I don't think we know that Meisner has ever heard about the treasure. If he has does he know more than Sean? If he does would that change HW plans? Could Meisner thought that this was hearsay and now knows it isn't?

Well JS, I don't really see how he could not know, given his involvement in the Laufer and HW. Surely these organizations would have heard rumors about it at least. Since it was so vitally important to the Royals for centuries. Dodgy

As for being hearsay, it is possible that HW and the Laufer may have thought this to be nothing more than old legends. Just an old story like buried pirate treasure or something of the sort. But, now with 5 of the key maps in the hands of Nick, (And they have to know about that. I think Truble would have informed them.), maybe they start to take it more seriously? Dodgy

RE: Meisner - New Guy - 03-01-2016

Hi Forum,
All this talk about treasure reminds me of this one:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-sunken-treasure-discovery-1715-shipwreck-valued-million/story?id=32717719
Remember the Coins of Zakynthos? The treasure includes:
Quote: The centerpiece of the discovery is a single coin, given the nickname the "Tricentennial Royal," which was destined to be delivered straight to Spanish King Phillip V, Brisben said.

This coin constitutes about half of the discovery’s expected value, with a price tag of more than $500,000, Brisben said.
That exceeds chump change.
New Guy