Grimm Forum

Full Version: Some of your favorite Llines from the show.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, How about a thread with no debates, just your preferences. Don't know if there is a similar thread, so i will start this one.

Please list some of your favorite lines and whom from the show. One of many of my favorites;

S4, E6, Highway of Tears. Juliette shows up a bit late to the spice shop to protect Rosalee. She enters the shop and says;

Sorry I'm late. I had to pick up more ammo!
When Rat boy Roddy is released from custody but not his dad, he walks out fuming and knocks stuff off of a desk. Hank says to Nick most people are happy to get released from custody and Nick said something like 'yeah, had to keep him from yodeling.'

So many - will be back.
Was just watching the one where Wu gets ahold of Hank's cookie, shows up sick at the spice shop, Monroe calls Nick and tells him about it. Nick tells the captain, "I sent Wu to the spice shop and I think he has something so if you cover this I can see what he has."

The thing about Nick (the way he was written), more often than not, he doesn't let his emotions get in the way of smoothly handling emergencies. That was so clever the wording. If it were me, I'd yell, "Wu's got something and it's not good!" Just call me Captain Emo.
My favorite was a line Eric had in S2E1 "Bad Teeth": "I am on the phone!" While the guy is being tortured in the background. Tongue
Hi Forum,
No topic generates more discussion here than Juliette's turn to the "dark side." The question posed on this thread immediately calls to mind Nick's two word reply to Trubel's question:
Quote:Trubel: Nick, if we do find Juliette, what do you want us to do?
Nick: Kill her.
He does not hesitate to answer. He has no need to explain. None of the Scoobies question him. It is the proper conclusion to the series of the heinous acts she committed. To kill her provides revenge for her victims and justice for her crimes. Well said Nick!
N G
(10-25-2017, 09:50 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite was a line Eric had in S2E1 "Bad Teeth": "I am on the phone!" While the guy is being tortured in the background. Tongue

I swear: Best. joke. ever (on Grimm)!

I liked it when Juliette offered Hank coffee / bacon and he says 'I usually have cream in my coffee, but I'll try bacon!' That was cute.
(10-25-2017, 09:50 AM)wfmyers1207 Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite was a line Eric had in S2E1 "Bad Teeth": "I am on the phone!" While the guy is being tortured in the background. Tongue

What a shame. They stopped teaching, “manners when being tortured”, in Finishing Scholl. It went out the window with script writing.
Adalind to Nick: Do you like pie?

I thought it was hilarious and the best way to announce Nick was Adalind's baby-daddy. Poor Bud didn't even get her meaning thinking she misunderstood his pie question.
When Adalind's mom went to the spice shop to pick up that one ingredient, and she got her hexen-face all up in Rosalee's, when she didn't agree on the $300 price tag for it. Monroe's behind the door listening to all this; when she leaves, he comes out and said to Rosalee that Adalind's mom almost got her throat ripped out and Rosalee says, "aw, how sweet!"
Loved it.
============================
Okay, I don't know how to make separate posts when I want to make separate posts! It keeps adding on to the one before it. Very annoying - never ran across this problem on other forums, tbh.

So, here's a second favorite I thought of this morning:

When Kelly pays a visit to Adalind's mom, and Adalind's mom says, "You have no idea how high this goes," and Kelly delivers her best line ever, "Heights don't scare me," just before she tears into her. That was so cool.
Monroe to Rosalee, "it might be bad, but it could be really worst". Nice cheery words for you bride to be.
Pages: 1 2