Grimm Forum

Full Version: Some of your favorite Llines from the show.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just have to say this. It’s not a Grimm line but probably the best line in Movie Kingdom. In the Godfather. “Leave the gun, take the cannoli”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHzh0PvMWTI
I watched the video, D. I haven't seen Godfather since it first came out - saw it at a theatre.
Only thing I remember from it mostly, is the shooting on the bridge, just made me feel sick.
But yeah, the cannoli line was funny!

Anyway, I loved it when Monroe said, "Now, wa-a-a-I-t a minute, when confronted by the 'sheep' at the church - the one Rev. Calvin took the money from.
(10-27-2017, 08:16 PM)silver Wrote: [ -> ]I watched the video, D. I haven't seen Godfather since it first came out - saw it at a theatre.
Only thing I remember from it mostly, is the shooting on the bridge, just made me feel sick.
But yeah, the cannoli line was funny!

Anyway, I loved it when Monroe said, "Now, wa-a-a-I-t a minute, when confronted by the 'sheep' at the church - the one Rev. Calvin took the money from.

Hey, silver, when that movie first came out, i went to see it too. Next day, at work, all I kept asking my co-workers was; Hey, did you guys go see "My Roots" yet?

BTW, I saw that actual car that Sony was killed in, at a car show in NYC, a year or two later. It had a bullet hole for every square inch of the body. I was able to sneak under the ropes and touch it before I was asked to 'Get Away". But in a NY style wording.
I liked Wu's line in S6, "We should have killed Renard when we didn't have the chance." I think it was in E3 when Renard was having his short reign of terror over the scoobies. Prior to that Wu had told the group that they should have killed Renard and Hank had responded that they didn't the chance. Ergo, him making this statement.
Pages: 1 2