Grimm Forum

Full Version: JuliEve's Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
She didn't ruin her life. When Nick went thru the mirror and found her and they talked, she said she's had more meaning to her life than before. People do all sorts of negatives and sour a part of their lives, but a life involves a soul. Sure, many have done really bad things. From her facial expressions, it appears she's painfully aware of her mistakes now. She realizes she didn't know what she was doing because she was so fueled by fear, anger, insecurity that led to her doing horrible things.
I think who spoke was Eve. Juliette never saw the good side of the situation and knew very well what was doing.
After what happened it would have ended perhaps in a madhouse.
Juliette liked being bad and chose that way.
As the show ends, we see, Juliette is unemployed. The last we heard of Trubel going on a mission just for Grimms. If she is employed and getting a salary from HW, why was she homeless and starving? If she is employed by HW, where are her assignments to go on missions? On the other hand. The last time we see Adalind, she is working for a law firm and is allowed to take her new-born baby with her.

Based on how the series ended, showing what these two women were doing, and speculating on what are these two women doing, past the ending of the show. Some are conjecturing, that Juliette is the one that is the independent, self-sufficient character and Adalind is the insecure, unemployed and fully dependent on Nick for her wellbeing.

Well if this is what makes sense to some, all I ca say is; “life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.” - Forest Gump
If Juliette was so independent, because chose the revenge?.
(12-03-2017, 05:11 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]If Juliette was so independent, because chose the revenge?.

brandon, to me she was never independent. She was always depending on someone for something. She needed Nick to provide a roof over her head, even if she was a professional Veterinarian. She needed Sean to provide her with another roof over the same head, after she slept in the car for a night. She then needed to be arrested, to have a bed to sleep in. She, then had to depend on Kenneth to provide a hotel room to sleep in. If Nick was killed with his mom, she expected the Royals to provide for her.

Then, she depended on HW to give her a purpose and another roof over her head. After HW was destroyed, she needed the tunnels for a place to stay, then she was back with Nick in the fome. Eventually, she needed Rosalee to provide her with a roof over her head and a cot to sleep in. Am I the only conscience one to see a pattern here? Is what I stated, opinions or facts?

She had a chance to be married to a man that loved her unconditional and kissed the ground she walked on. Even with his secrets early on, as a detective, it is not out of the ordinary, she blew it. She walked out on him. He would have accepted her as a Hex, as he proved it when he ends up with Adalind. Let me guess, another Hexenbiest.

Makes one wonder, if Juliette does remember all her past and how she was accusing Nick to un-accepting her as a Hex. Then living for a few days, under the same roof, the fome, with Nick and Adalind, another Hex and sleeping in the same bed. You know, she must have said to herself. What was I thinking? Duhh!
I think it would be:
" how could Juliette can you belitte Nick?
(12-03-2017, 06:38 AM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be:
" how could Juliette can you belitte Nick?

What do you think about Nick's insensitivity to Juliette when he showed no gratitude to her for being the final ingredient in the reversal spell?
What gratitude?
(12-03-2017, 02:36 PM)brandon Wrote: [ -> ]What gratitude?

Exactly. Juliette agreed to be the final ingredient in the spell in order for Nick to get his grimm back. He showed absolutely NO gratitude to her for what she did for HIM.
Isn’t it too ridiculous to take seriously that these educated women with professional careers became destitute the minute their current lifestyles were interrupted? Adalind was penniless shortly after leaving the law firm and fleeing to Europe. No real estate, savings, investments, nothing. Juliette tells Renard she has nowhere to go, which is ludicrous given that she was receiving an income and had her own car right up to the moment she moved out of the house. How is it that both women instantly had nothing of their own - other than a contrived storyline that purposely placed them in financially compromised situations?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9